rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in yoga pants (thousands of pics)

http://www.girlsinyogapants.com/ ... thank me later.

I dislike girls in yoga pants....its because i love them so much...but so do every guy.

I feel at this point, girls wear them even when they're not working out to basically troll men. On one hand its supposed to be an outfit of "determination" basically getting fit, but on the other hand they know the tremendous sexual power "tights/yoga pants" give them and use it to their advantage.

I dislike especially curvy women who wear it clearly to get a rise out of men (especially urban men) just to turn them down and then complain about how many men (especially urban men) are constantly hitting them when they are just trying to "work out"

And even this conventionally hot article of clothing cannot help fat women to look hot.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-15-2013 02:02 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

And even this conventionally hot article of clothing cannot help fat women to look hot.

Fat women wear compression shorts:

[Image: weight600.jpg]

Not my cup of tea. Most girls who wear yoga pants outside of yoga classes are just emphasizing their fatness.

I think the Yoga-Pants bubble--like the Ugg-Boots bubble before it--is getting to burst.

In any case, relevant:

[Image: attachment.jpg13304]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter