rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Edinburgh 17th - 21st July

I am going to Edinburgh next week and would be great to meet with some people from the forum. Anyone around there on those dates?

Not in Edinburgh, but am in Aberdeen. Would love to meet if you come by.
But last time when i extended same invitation to @AlbertoDelMuerto, he changed the idea considering Aberdeen to be expensive than Glasgow.
But Aberdeen should be on par with Edinbugh in terms of cost.

Quote: (07-14-2013 04:09 PM)KoolChampion Wrote:  

Not in Edinburgh, but am in Aberdeen. Would love to meet if you come by.
But last time when i extended same invitation to @AlbertoDelMuerto, he changed the idea considering Aberdeen to be expensive than Glasgow.
But Aberdeen should be on par with Edinbugh in terms of cost.

Not planning on going to Aberdeen on this trip.
If you come down to Edinburgh we can meet for a beer.

Too early for me to plan Edinburgh this weekend.
BTW, why Edinburgh while Glasgow is more happening in terms of clubbing or nightlife, until unless you have day gaming in mind?

Quote: (07-14-2013 01:19 PM)GauchoNomade Wrote:  

I am going to Edinburgh next week and would be great to meet with some people from the forum. Anyone around there on those dates?

I'm considering a trip to Edinburgh. Can you post a datasheet of your experiences when your trip is over?

Good luck.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Quote: (07-15-2013 07:45 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2013 01:19 PM)GauchoNomade Wrote:  

I'm considering a trip to Edinburgh. Can you post a datasheet of your experiences when your trip is over?

Good luck.

Good idea.
I will take detailed notes of my trip.

I am going there for work reasons, staying a bit longer to explore the place. There is a chance I relocate there.