rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sharknado takes over the internet for a day

Did anyone else see all the ridiculous shit about this atrocious Syfy channel movie that took over the internet over the past day or so?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/12/showbiz/sh...index.html

Quote:Quote:

(CNN) -- Never has social media been so fin-tastic.

Twitter is awash in the bloody aftermath of "Sharknado" -- the latest Syfy channel disaster flick, which made its bow Thursday night.

The title says it all. It's the story of a menacing storm that spews hungry man eaters on Southern California.

It's perfect fodder for the Twitterverse, where hashtag #Sharknado was a top trending topic early Friday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...ame-584588

Quote:Quote:

At its peak, TV watchers were posting more than 5,000 tweets a minute about the campy Syfy channel movie.

There were more than 604,000 tweets about the irresistible Sharknado from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. ET on Thursday, according to social media analytics firm Fizziology. The Syfy film, which starred Tara Reid, Ian Ziering and Cassie Scerbo, premiered at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Some girl just told me about it tonight. She asked if I knew about the sharknado. I told her I didn't hear about it and I don't give a shit about stupid internet memes.

Pathetic. Apparently this washed over like a tidal wave on Facebook and other social media? Reminds me of the Snakes on a Plane craze years back.

One of our featured post-wall chicas is in this apparently, Tara Reid. Who cares.

Sound interesting but I think I'll wait till they release the sequels Crocano and Hurhinocane. Sharks arent really my thing.

Sounds a like perfect B rated disaster movie to me. Sharks and tornados, say what you want but that is some marketing gold.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Might actually be fun to watch if you're stoned with a girl.

Quote: (07-12-2013 10:36 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

#Sharknado was a top trending topic early Friday.

This is what bitches are watching these days? Is it any wonder American men are going mad?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I must be using a different internet because I never heard about it. Untill now at least. Ill add it to the long list of stuff I dont care about.

Having Tara Reid in it probably meant the girls in question had someone who they could relate to.

Looks really silly. Anyways, go San Jose Sharks.

Won't lie, I laughed.