rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Shaming Works! Lady Gaga Skinny Again.

So, you may recall from our forum thread on it, that after Lady Gaga got fat overnight, Jezebel and others ran to her defense, saying it was okay for her to be fat. Meanwhile, Gaga tried--with some obviously deceptive MySpace-angled pictures--to show that she hadn't gotten fat, but everyone knew that she had. The shamers merely shamed and the apologists apologized.

Now, Gaga's lost the weight and is showing off her newly skinny figure by walking down the street in only a bra.

Fat shaming worked--twice. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg13262]    [Image: attachment.jpg13261]   

Full Story (with more pics):

That's one way to keep cool! Skinny Lady Gaga steps out in just her bra in balmy New York... then airs her boots out of the car window

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Would bang [Image: hump.gif]

[Image: article-2361014-1AC52C92000005DC-445_634x824.jpg]

She has a pretty large gunt in the first picture.

Team Nachos

I actually never doubted that Gaga would get back in shape. She's a big-time performer, and she couldn't do the shows she does fat like that. She went through a rough period, but I knew she'd get it back together.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:06 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I actually never doubted that Gaga would get back in shape. She's a big-time performer, and she couldn't do the shows she does fat like that. She went through a rough period, but I knew she'd get it back together.

She's a master of self-promotion. You believe this wasn't planned?

Get's fat - everyone talks about it.
Get's thin - everyone talks about it.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

We're all very proud of Gaga. She looks pretty damn bangable now--not Young-Gaga bangable (below)--but would I definitely put in work for the bang, given the opportunity.

[Image: attachment.jpg13260]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've always found Gaga sexy. I think she burned out a little - from the time she hit the charts, it was non-stop. I think she just said "fuck it" for a while, and indulged on all of the good stuff she had to say no to. She got tired of hitting the gym and just needed a break. Alicia Keys should use this as motivation. She never had a body as nice as Gaga's, but at her best, she was bangable. I don't think I could touch her now, even for a celebrity notch.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'd like to get her in doggystyle.

7/10 without the extra pasta weight.

[Image: lady_gaga___born_this_way_by_joeleneybeaney-d3am8vk.gif]

[Image: g23d.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Lady Gaga natural
(without chemical kilograms of makeups on her face,
but only Lady Gaga herself)

[Image: lady-gaga-without-makeup.jpg]

Enjoy

From the article:
Quote:Quote:

Gaga set to perform first major gig since surgery at the iTunes festival in London.

Nothing will make somebody who's athletic fat like an injury or surgery. The good news is they can usually shed the weight pretty quickly once they heal enough to get their activity level back to normal.

Edit - personal gaga story. My brother knew her when she was in college. It wasn't until a year or two after she got famous that he put it together who she was and he said when he figured it out he was like, "Oh that girl? Nobody ever looked at her twice". Even an 18 year old Gaga did not go onto his would bang list.

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

We're all very proud of Gaga. She looks pretty damn bangable now--not Young-Gaga bangable (below)--but would I definitely put in work for the bang, given the opportunity.

Nice pic....looks exactly like a Miami Jewish girl I know

Quote: (07-11-2013 06:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Would bang [Image: hump.gif]

[Image: article-2361014-1AC52C92000005DC-445_634x824.jpg]

[Image: PaYhHsY.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:16 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've always found Gaga sexy. I think she burned out a little - from the time she hit the charts, it was non-stop. I think she just said "fuck it" for a while, and indulged on all of the good stuff she had to say no to. She got tired of hitting the gym and just needed a break. Alicia Keys should use this as motivation. She never had a body as nice as Gaga's, but at her best, she was bangable. I don't think I could touch her now, even for a celebrity notch.

Not quite.

She she had to have hip replacement surgery, and I am sure that her doctors told her that she needed to lose a shitton of wieght if she wanted to continue doing athletic performances.

It's a shame that so much of her fame is derived from all of her goofy ass costumes and idiotic diva public personna. She really has a killer voice and tons of vocal range. We probably are going to have to wait until she is like 50 before she actually concentrates on her music and lives up to her artistic potential.

Of course I would bang (not a huge endorsement, to be honest) but what a dumb cunt she looks like with the look on her face and wearing a bra in public.

Not that I expect anything different from her.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Looks like she broke her hip 6 months ago. Might have something to do with it... ouch.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-pr...46881.html

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-12-2013 05:08 AM)Gold Doubloon Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:16 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Not quite.

She she had to have hip replacement surgery, and I am sure that her doctors told her that she needed to lose a shitton of wieght if she wanted to continue doing athletic performances.

It's a shame that so much of her fame is derived from all of her goofy ass costumes and idiotic diva public personna. She really has a killer voice and tons of vocal range. We probably are going to have to wait until she is like 50 before she actually concentrates on her music and lives up to her artistic potential.

Completely agree with you. The girl is a talented singer and musician in a sea of manufactured, talentless, auto-tuned "singers". It is a real shame she doesn't focus on her talent instead of entertainment bs. But she likely wouldn't be as famous as she is now if she focused on substance instead of style.

She peaked for me sexually and musically in this video:

Saw this article, wasn't really worth a new thread but thought I'd drop it here. Another example of the effectiveness of fat shaming.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/obe...31520.html

Quote:Quote:

McIntyre, a soccer fan, went to watch a game one day and he got stuck while trying to go through a turnstile into the stadium. Dozens of spectators looked on and laughed, and so did he, but he was worried.

The best thing you can do for a fat person is to laugh at them and call them a fat fucking pig. Only when they get slapped in the face with their obesity and feel embarrassed and ashamed will they find the willpower necessary to overcome their junk food addiction.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

[Image: tumblr_mdqx9j8ey11r7w0gto1_500.gif]

[Image: gaga-cake.gif]

Skip to 1:20

Top that motherfuckers.