rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Danger and Play Tweet on forced fatherhood.

Holy Fuck:

http://judgybitch.com/2013/07/08/are-you...-an-idiot/

Check out some of the other linked stories too, and the comment sections. Seriously, this shit is flat out sociopathic. It's funny when I hear women complain about men 'objectifying' women. I now see this as projection, as they really don't give a fuck about guys and think we're just robots built to provide semen and labor. Not that this is news to too many people here, but it's articles like this that really smack it in your face.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

If you don't want a kid with a bitch heres what you do. First off, Bring your own condoms, once you reach the point of no return pull out and take the condom off and cum in her mouth. Get it all in there and make her suck you dry. Works every time.

The vast majority of women view men as nothing more than a sperm donor and an ATM.

All the women I been with only want one thing from me. My love. And I never give it to them.

Fake birth control pill advert:

[Image: ovulen.jpg?w=490]

"She doesn't."

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

It's been like this for years. It beggars belief.

Scary. Reason #2930498023 to be careful who you bang.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Wrap it up gents or become a pro at pulling out. Your own fault if you get her pregnant.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Midnite Special and I read from the same playbook. I've seen and heard all of this shit before. Broads around military bases are SCANDALOUS. I caught two broads stabbing rubbers so I would dump off in them. That shit went on their bellies, faces, or backs.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:18 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Midnite Special and I read from the same playbook. I've seen and heard all of this shit before. Broads around military bases are SCANDALOUS. I caught two broads stabbing rubbers so I would dump off in them. That shit went on their bellies, faces, or backs.

Even when you blow ON them, you have to make sure she doesn't take it and rub it in her pussy. Sperm doesn't die the moment it hits the air. I've heard of skanks chipmonking it, spitting it into their hand, and doing the same with it. You have to pinch her nose and make sure she swallows it, or make sure she spits it out...hahaha!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Swallow or spit out your teeth.

Is it beta that she gets a choice?

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:25 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Even when you blow ON them, you have to make sure she doesn't take it and rub it in her pussy. Sperm doesn't die the moment it hits the air. I've heard of skanks chipmonking it, spitting it into their hand, and doing the same with it. You have to pinch her nose and make sure she swallows it, or make sure she spits it out...hahaha!
Yeah, you really do need to take it to this extent. Recall the woman who gave her doctor friend a BJ - he came in her mouth, she went to the bathroom, spit the cum into a turkey baster and pumped it right into her vag. She had his child and then sued for child support. That was their one and only sexual encounter. Imagine his surprise when the paternity test came back positive!

And . . . she won child support. Most expensive blowjob ever.

Quote: (07-11-2013 12:05 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

All the women I been with only want one thing from me. My love. And I never give it to them.

uhhhh...and maybe your money for their beautiful, special baby...

Quote: (07-10-2013 11:08 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

If you don't want a kid with a bitch heres what you do. First off, Bring your own condoms, once you reach the point of no return pull out and take the condom off and cum in her mouth. Get it all in there and make her suck you dry. Works every time.

Or just fuck her in the ass.

Wald

Quote: (07-10-2013 11:50 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

The vast majority of women view men as nothing more than a sperm donor and an ATM.

This is exactly what I was trying to tell everyone. These bitches just want a ride on your gravy train, they don't give a flying fuck about you as a person.

Best move for a guy is to just use them to stick your dick in for a few minutes and move on.

A girl I'm seeing just told me she saw plastered on the side of a bus an advertisement for child support.

That's right. The federal government is spending our tax dollars (i.e. mostly taxes paid by men) to sponsor ads to encourage single mothers to milk their children's biological (or non-biological!) fathers for child support.

Even if they had originally decided not to. So even women who originally did the right thing will be encouraged to turn to men as ATM machines.

The ad shows a little girl playing with words to the effect that she needs the financial support.

It's bad enough that our child support system is a way of turning men into serfs, but now the state is so confident in this scam that its advertising for it.

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:25 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've heard of skanks chipmonking it

Epic.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

At the other end of this ridiculousness are women insisting on anonymous sperm.

Quote:Quote:

According to The West Australian this morning, WA family planning GP Dr Angela Cooney has heard anecdotal reports that some Australian women are considering travelling to eastern Europe to get donor sperm because they do not want ‘their child’ to have contact with his or her biological father. Ever. At all.

http://www.quadrant.org.au/blogs/qed/201...ts-of-life

Quote:Quote:

Dr Cooney said that the women in question “want to get sperm ‘no questions asked’ because they would actually prefer an anonymous donor … These women don’t want an identifiable person who might be chasing them down the track, so the issue of not wanting to get involved or have ties seems to be the case for women as well as men.”

So naturally these women – who I suspect are not the sharpest tools in the shed - are going to places where there’s a huge demand for entry to countries like Australia, and where there’s lots of corruption, so Grigori can slip the clerk a few bucks to make sure he knows exactly where his sperm went, so that in future he can arrive in Australia with a happy smile and a completed visa form.
[...]
So when Ptolemy develops mystery mental or physical symptoms, it’s really quite handy to know that his uncle on his father’s side spent most of his life in a mental institution, and that his paternal grandfather died in middle age of bowel cancer. When Ottoline starts smashing up cars under the influence of expensive private-school-kid drugs, it will also be very helpful to explain to her that you chose an anonymous sperm donor from Kaputistan because you thought a father would mess up her life.