rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill on reddit > 10,000 Users

We're growing, and we're making feminists mad. Just thought I'd share.

Carry on!

[Image: 6dVp57e.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: HsqHcX3.gif]

It's up there with RVF and RoK as my three go-to sites. Sad that so many hoops need to be jumped through to ensure its continued existence & scary that there's the constantly looming threat that it'll get shut down without rhyme or reason by Reddit admin, but hopefully that never happens and the usercount keeps growing...

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme..._the_wall/

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (07-10-2013 11:51 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme..._the_wall/

"[–]icallmyselfmonster 10 points 7 hours ago
I have been called a narcissist by my own mother for feeling good about myself for getting back into shape and recognizing my own intelligence especially in my work life.

You can't have pride in yourself as a man, you are supposed to be downtrodden. I have quit shaping my own self image of peoples opinion of me. Often that opinion is biased as they are out for their own self interest. And it benefits them that you feel like shit. Once you see past it , it doesn't work anymore. I wish I learned it earlier, but quite content that I did manage to learn it.

There a lots of posts as well from guys in their 30s here that are still far from self actualization. It's not so much about being alpha or beta. We all have alpha in us, its from millions of years of successful reproduction build into our dna. You just have to ignore external factors."

[Image: agree.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"