rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking Up Girls With Parents Around

Ok, a few days ago I ran into a very cute Argentinean girl at my local coffee shop. Problem was, she was with her mother, which made any sort of game I had highly awkward. Is this a possible pick up situation, or should I just write these sort of things off?

I wouldn't just approach it as you normally would. Who knows mom may be all for it if your charm is strong.

Engage Mom, she's the obstacle.

I always see the "underage girl and her mom" pair at the gym. Frustrating because these are always the hot underage girls!

If you seem like a nice enough guy, you could get the mom thrusting her into your arms, depending on the mom. Jewish mothers totally do this.

I sat next to a woman on an airplane, and ended up going up on a blind date with her niece - despite the aunt's insistence that she was sweet and beautiful...pretty soon into the date i had the vibe of talking to myself, cause she was so boring and plain.

Back when I lived in Dallas.

I'm strolling out of Whole Foods (in Arlington actually), and this chick from out of nowhere yells at me

Chick -"hey, you!"
broken - "you talking to me"
Ch - "hey I know you from Austin, you're "that guy""

*so i'm already "in" -cause she remembers me and I have no idea who she is, but i'm not really feeling her.*

Anyway, her Mom joins the set.

Chick - "What are you doing here"
broken - "I just got a new job and i'm..."
Mom *sees dollar signs*
Mom - "Girl, get his #"

broken - *looks at camera* - O_O

I've actually had experiences in the past where parents try to push their daughters off on to me which I thought was weird considering the circumstances. When I was 21 I worked with this lady and her 15 year old daughter expressed an interest in me to her mom. A little weird I think. But both the mother and the father(!!) asked me to date their daughter and that I had their blessing.

When I was 19 I was seeing this 13 year old. Umm, before you rush to judge and make accusations there's a long story behind that. Basically, she lied to me when we first met and said she was 17. We were sneaking around, which was exciting for her, because I had known her dad for a couple of years and we were sort of drinking buddies. But we both knew he wouldn't approve because of a mixing the races issue he has. He's not entirely racist, but doesn't like the mixing of races thing.

Her mom knew about it from the very start (mom was way hot btw) and she kept the secret of her daughter's age as well. Until one day I called and her mom sort of told me but not really (I was too dense to read between the lines). But later we discussed and she was all for our relationship and perfectly fine with it, but wanted us to keep it on the DL because she knew her husband would go ballistic. He found out eventually and let's just say he threatened to "cut your balls off with a rusty razor blade". I had cut it off anyhow after I found out her real age. But GOD DAMN that girl could suck a dick. I don't know where she learned it but dayum.

What broken said. If the mom loves you she'll sing the praises of the daughter so you ask her out.

Quote: (10-16-2008 10:29 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

I had cut it off anyhow after I found out her real age.

The left or the right?

I had a girl in Miami that was Cuban . I tried to take her on a date .Mom came out a put her ass between us! We talked all the time on the phone . Her parents were gone every Saturday . If they only knew what we did in her house .

You need to find a way to see the girl without the mom . Tell the girl say nothing ! If the girl does this? She is ready to play.

Quote: (10-14-2008 01:40 PM)MasterOfNone Wrote:  

Ok, a few days ago I ran into a very cute Argentinean girl at my local coffee shop. Problem was, she was with her mother, which made any sort of game I had highly awkward. Is this a possible pick up situation, or should I just write these sort of things off?

It's a very possible pick up situation. Talk to the mom, barely engaging or not engaging the daughter, at first. Your goal is to win the mom over, then you can start working on her daughter with mom's approval. [Image: biggrin.gif]