rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love and The Red Pill

Love and The Red Pill

Part of swallowing the Red Pill is accepting a girl will never truly love you.

It is the only logical response to a situation where a girl will always pine for the most alpha bad boy of her past - more than the guy she eventually settles down with.

So - if you ever settle down with a girl it is worth remembering she will never really love you.

It is sad that for guys it is different.

A guy could bang many '9's'; and still be happy with settling down with an '8'.

But for a chick. She is only capable of being in love once - and that is with the most 'alpha' guy she has ever being with.

And that person - statistically - is unlikely to be you.

Sorry.

Love and The Red Pill

Why not just be that alpha bad boy she pines for..?

Love and The Red Pill

Why not just come to agreement with other men to control women from alpha bad boy contact until you settle down, aka marriage.
Oh wait, that's what we used to do until we ditched a perfectly good system.

Love and The Red Pill

For a start - even having a long term relationship with a girl is something that most 'alpha bad boys' would never do.

So - it is logically impossible to be an 'alpha bad boy' and in a long term relationship with a girl.

Which means the girl you settle down with - will never love you as much as she loves some guy from her past.

Don't forget as well - that guys (apparently) fall in love 3 times in there life. Whereas girls only fall in love once.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8...-date.html

Quote:Quote:

"The research also revealed the average British man falls in love just over three times compared to the average women, who only falls in love once."

Love and The Red Pill

And why do you assume that girls only fall in love with the alpha bad boys?

There are many girls out there who fall in love with a normal guy, actually you will have more girls on your dick if you are a good looking guy or you have really good game then if you were a bad boy.

Not saying that being a bad boy doesnt play a part because i know it does but this is just one small piece of the whole package.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21804.html

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 11:57 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

For a start - even having a long term relationship with a girl is something that most 'alpha bad boys' would never do.

So - it is logically impossible to be an 'alpha bad boy' and in a long term relationship with a girl.

It's certainly one way to look at it but not the only one.

My own observations do not reveal all married men as being "beta." In fact I'd say all the most alpha men I've ever known had wives and families.

Many guys that settle down do so for their own personal reasons; it used to be the way of Man, and for quite a few it still is. I'll probably do the same myself at some point so I can have a woman holding my house together, taking care of my children, and providing some stability in my life. Not to mention that if I don't I'll likely die an early death from living too fast.

But I'll always be the one in charge - I can say this without a shred of doubt. Based on my past relationships, if she's still pining for some past fling it's not because he's better or more alpha than me but because I've done something wrong (or picked the wrong woman?) in running ship.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Love and The Red Pill

Good luck mate, I hope you aren't in the U.S.A

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 01:05 PM)STLMO Wrote:  

Good luck mate, I hope you aren't in the U.S.A

I assume you're talking to me? I live in Southeast Asia but even if I didn't I don't think I'd have much of a problem.

Never had them in the past (since high school anyways). Then again, I come from a more rural area than most on this forum so maybe more traditional women are just a bit easier to come by. I also like shy, reserved girls - the shyer the better - and they seem to be less influenced by their friends in my experience.

I'm probably not the most alpha guy in the world, though certainly no chump, but I tend to be the one pined over by exes anyway.

Don't worry about me too much - I'm good.

I agree America is riddled with marriage pitfalls, but I think the entire married=beta, bachelor=alpha dichotomy is one of the great stumbling blocks of the manosphere.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Love and The Red Pill

Believe it or not, many girls are fantasizing about a man in a buttoned-down shirt who is a great husband and father. Too many guys hear “good man” or “nice guy” and just assume he must be a totally shy nerd who is afraid to speak up for himself or protect his family.

Looks and game matter the most with the majority of Western girls, and the extent of their preference for “bad boys” is only having the appearance of being a badass with a confident and fun personality. I believe being socially dominant in a natural and not try-hard manner is helpful, but also overrated as a quality for attracting desirable women.

Truly thuggish and buff guys aren’t usually with hot girls unless the girl looks like a stripper or hoodrat – basically the high notch-count Western bimbo we’ve all come to hate for their worthlessness and inability to love… and even in these cases, she’d probably cheat on her bad boy with a good-looking guy. I’m a good-looking small guy, and I’ve either banged or had the potential to bang several sluts who had huge intimidating boyfriends, but never got anywhere with a taken nice-girl, and I’m glad I didn’t because I know there are great girls out there. The stereotypical beta who gets cheated on and treated like crap is not usually with the truly nice girl, but instead with a more risky Western type or even a slut.

I guess if you’re absolutely red-pill, stripper-looking bimbos are the kinds you go for anyway, so best of luck to you.

Love and The Red Pill

Most of the scuzzy women I know that fit the profile of the types of girls we hate on here tend to all be lower income or involved in pointless endeavors driven mostly by their looks.

I seriously wouldn't involve myself romantically with a girl like that. LTRs are much easier with girls who have either careers or are very demure. Careerists in the sense they have a corporate job, but are below my paygrade. They're easy to boss and game around because they know their place in the hierarchy.

I had a friend in college who fits our classic Jezebel carousal riding chick. She's no longer my friend but fit the stereotypes that we all hate here.

Ironically, those girls I can count on my hand. They seem like the same types of chicks that would have hung out at the Saloons.

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 11:09 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

Part of swallowing the Red Pill is accepting a girl will never truly love you.

It is the only logical response to a situation where a girl will always pine for the most alpha bad boy of her past - more than the guy she eventually settles down with.

So - if you ever settle down with a girl it is worth remembering she will never really love you.

It is sad that for guys it is different.

A guy could bang many '9's'; and still be happy with settling down with an '8'.

But for a chick. She is only capable of being in love once - and that is with the most 'alpha' guy she has ever being with.

And that person - statistically - is unlikely to be you.

Sorry.

Sorry man but this is bunk. First off what percentage of males are even alpha bad boys in the first place? Maybe 5% at most. Most women will have never been with such a guy long enough to fall in love because there aren't even that many of them.

Plus only the most emotionally immature women would be pining for an asshole that humped and dumped her years ago when she's got a good man in her life.

Moral of the story is don't get serious with emotionally immature women. If she hasn't grown out of the bad boy chasing phase by her late 20s she isn't worth the trouble.

Love and The Red Pill

Do women grow out of this phase?

Or do they just settle down with the best that is available as the wall approaches - and the desire to start a family kicks in?

Love and The Red Pill

Even as women get older, they are still hooked on drama - even if they are no longer getting it from the man in their life.

Which is why they become addicted to soaps, celeb gossip and reality TV.

Love and The Red Pill

The fact that you believe in the ridiculous concept of "love" and "marriage for love" means you have far to go in your learning.

Love and The Red Pill

I don't believe in either.

But since most people do - I just wanted to point out that those beliefs are probably incongruent with the reality of how women think.

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 05:48 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I don't believe in either.

But since most people do - I just wanted to point out that those beliefs are probably incongruent with the reality of how women think.

Right, but as soon as you realize love is just a silly idea, then you are truly free to settle down because you realize a long term, perhaps monogamous, relationship is just a business transaction. It's a partnership with both parties giving up something for the strengths and advantages of that partnership. Granted your wife may occasionally pine for some dude she fucked back in college, but chances are you will occasionally pine for that club slut who could suck chrome off a trailer hitch. That's just life.

Love and The Red Pill

Fair dues. Can't argue with that - for those who want to settle down.

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 02:32 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Believe it or not, many girls are fantasizing about a man in a buttoned-down shirt who is a great husband and father. Too many guys hear “good man” or “nice guy” and just assume he must be a totally shy nerd who is afraid to speak up for himself or protect his family.

Western women think that kind of guy is "boring." Most of them would rather be with a fuckup who gives drama and entertainment, than a guy who can't constantly fuck around because he has responsibilities. I realize that girls grow out of that with age to a certain degree, but the buttoned-down guys who they eventually settle with are just kind of "there" and it becomes a routine with them after a few years. Eventually that turns into "I'm just not happy anymore" and a looming divorce.

Do you want to be that guy?

Love and The Red Pill

Part of swallowing the Red Pill is accepting a girl will never truly love you

False.

Time to get off the keyboard horse cardguy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Love and The Red Pill

relevant:

http://therationalmale.com/2013/03/27/hail-to-the-v/

Love and The Red Pill

Not sure if this is a troll thread or not.

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 09:02 PM)houston Wrote:  

Not sure if this is a troll thread or not.

Me either, especially since someone just dropped the "knowledge bomb" that love doesn't actually exist.

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 09:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Me either, especially since someone just dropped the "knowledge bomb" that love doesn't actually exist.

Agreed.

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed a lot more posts lately where people come in and state something as if it's an ultimate truth - often popping into an existing conversation to do so as if to say "case closed" - as if they're some self-designated expert we should all be learning from, without presenting any reason they've assigned themselves that credibility.

But opinions are merely opinions and ultimate truths are severely rare in this world.

If a guy is going to present one as truth in a forum full of thinkers, they ought to be prepared to lay down a pretty convincing case to support it - either that or perhaps not submit it as fact. And the more extreme an idea the higher the burden of "proof," I would think. PUAs everywhere agreeing, in my opinion, hardly makes a thing so either.

Beyond All Seas

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 08:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Part of swallowing the Red Pill is accepting a girl will never truly love you

False.

Time to get off the keyboard horse cardguy.

Not trolling but could you elaborate? I'm asking this because my observation of couples that are married seems to sync with what cardguy is getting at. Thanks.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Love and The Red Pill

Quote: (07-09-2013 11:48 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Why not just be that alpha bad boy she pines for..?

There's always a bigger fish.

Quote:Quote:

Most women will have never been with such a guy long enough to fall in love because there aren't even that many of them.

It only takes 3 minutes.