rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesia

Indonesia

Everything I've seen about Indonesia tells me it should be a hot destination. Can anybody who has been break it down? Lumiere, YMG, NaughtyNomad, I think I've seen you guys mention it here and there.

Indonesia

I'd be interested too, so I can only echo ged's request for more info on that location.

Indonesia

it has a big muslim population.

thats not gonna stop me from going though lol

Indonesia

Quote: (08-30-2010 08:29 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

you cannot compare the moslems of indonesia with ones in like iraq lol.

Indonesia

on the list of under-rated countries to pick-up, it is my number 1

Indonesia

I concur. INDO IS THE SHIT!!!
They have the sexiest accents too [Image: love.gif]

Indonesia

Quote: (08-30-2010 08:43 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2010 08:29 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

you cannot compare the moslems of indonesia with ones in like iraq lol.

Lmaooooooo huge difference in how they interpret islam...thank god, otherwise the world would be fukked. Like a 100 million strong muslims or something...I haven't been yet (just maldives) but does anybody have a synopsis...i'm sure bali is commercialized the hell out by the euro's and australians..

Indonesia

Dude..I have an Indonesian friend and on his facebook he has tons of Indonesian women showing ass and tits all over their photo logs. Also some of them are even in Burkha's in one pic, doggy style spread in the next pic...I noticed allot of references to sex and naughty shit on their profiles. I was shocked. Pretty open minded Muslim population I say.

Indonesia

Quote: (08-31-2010 09:48 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Pretty open minded Muslim population I say.

No shit.

Getting laid in Indonesia is shooting fish in a barrell.

My first ever night in Indonesia I went to a club on a sunday night in Jakarta.

Only about 15 women there. I mingled and spoke to all of them and, when it came to closing I just said to the hottest one there "What would you say if I asked you to come home with me".

She said "I would say yes".

Me? "Ok, let's go".

Simple as.

I am in Borneo now (Malaysian side). I should be back in Indonesia in a week or two.

I was last there a long time ago. Any modern tips on Indonesia from anyone?

Indonesia

Are they freaks? Was it good?

Indonesia

Quote: (08-31-2010 12:59 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

They are freaks. The Indonesians in Suriname are loose as hell. They'll fuck anyone for a calling card.

Indonesia

Quote: (08-31-2010 12:59 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

some were freaky, some were shy and, yes, all were good.

the freakiest one only banged me because i was banging her friend and she was competitive.

she had huge natural tits and kept screaming 'strong husband' and 'big banana' while i was banging her

Indonesia

LOL

Lumiere: Comparison to Philippines in terms of quality and easiness of girls? These girls sound sluttier to me. I have heard in general that the women are not as attractive as Thai/Filipinas, but in a country of 200 million I"d assume there is enough to go around.

Impressions of Jakarta in general? I hear it's a sweaty shithole. Could you live there?

Indonesia

Strong husband...big banana.....that is fucking classic.

Indonesia

Quote: (08-31-2010 10:56 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Lumiere: Comparison to Philippines in terms of quality and easiness of girls?

At lot of Indonesians don't even look asian. They are dark skinned (for asians) and sultry looking. A lot of the women could pass for Brazilians and look like this :

[Image: tiara_lestari1.jpg]

[Image: beauty+face+indonesian+model+17.jpg]

In terms of easiness of girls, I would say that it's the second easiest country in the world to get laid in. Second only to the Philippines.

Quote: (08-31-2010 10:56 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Impressions of Jakarta in general? I hear it's a sweaty shithole. Could you live there?

I was only in Jakarta for one night so I can't really say. I dropped my bags at the hotel, went to a club called Tanamur (which sadly no longer exists) and collected my Indonesian flag a few hours after landing and then left the next morning.

General impression of Jakarta is that, unless you are really into traffic jams and government buildings, there is no real reason to spend any time there.

There are much nicer more livable cities on Java like Solo.

Indonesia

Quote: (08-31-2010 11:22 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Strong husband...big banana.....that is fucking classic.

It took all of my willpower not to laugh while I was banging her.

[Image: angel.gif]

Indonesia

haha thats is fucking epic Lumiere [Image: smile.gif] Damn I laughed hard.. have to be my facebook quote of the day !

Indonesia

those chicks are hot - the bottom one looks kinda middle eastern

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Indonesia

The first one is an indonesian model that posed for playboy

Indonesia

Questions for Lumiere and anyone else who has been to Indonesia:

What are the costs like in Indonesia (and Malaysia)? Is it pretty cheap there? Say, compared to Brazil, how does it rate?

Do they speak much English there? Do you speak much Indonesian? I can see that Bahasa Indonesia would be relatively easy for an English speaker to learn, compared to other Asian languages, at least. However, it would still take hundreds of hours, of course. I am wondering how necessary you think it is to learn? Do you get by (and bang) with speaking English?

What do you think of the food there? I go to an Indonesian restaurant here in the states, and I dig it.

Indonesia

Great report, Lumiere. Just following up on Chaz's question here, what's the language situation there? How many girls speak English? Anyone know the best cities to visit?

Btw, after doing a little reading on Indonesia and googling pics of the women, I think I'd rather go there than the Philippines.

Indonesia

Quote: (01-28-2011 04:30 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Btw, after doing a little reading on Indonesia and googling pics of the women, I think I'd rather go there than the Philippines.

Go for it but dont go there during ramadan. It sucks during ramadan.

Also general rule of thumb is that the more tourist there are where you are the more likely the scene is going to be P4P.

Bali nightlife scene is totally p4p.

Indonesia

Damn, it seems that I've missed out big time. I think me and my big banana has to go there soon.

On another note: it does sound much cooler telling people that you are going to Indonesia instead of Thailand.

Lumiere, what did you think about the nightlife over there? Is it aimed at the locals, or more a sort of tourist/p4p-thing a la the Philippines?

Indonesia

Quote: (01-28-2011 09:27 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Lumiere, what did you think about the nightlife over there? Is it aimed at the locals, or more a sort of tourist/p4p-thing a la the Philippines?

Nightlife is a mixture of tourists and local chicks looking for a p4p deal or to meet a westerner for a regular hookup.

As I said the more touristic the spot, the higher the likelihood is that you have to shore.

Of course, online and daygame are good alternatives if you dont want to do that.

Indonesia

Quote: (09-02-2010 05:16 PM)Chaz Wrote:  

Questions for Lumiere and anyone else who has been to Indonesia:

What are the costs like in Indonesia (and Malaysia)? Is it pretty cheap there? Say, compared to Brazil, how does it rate?

Do they speak much English there? Do you speak much Indonesian? I can see that Bahasa Indonesia would be relatively easy for an English speaker to learn, compared to other Asian languages, at least. However, it would still take hundreds of hours, of course. I am wondering how necessary you think it is to learn? Do you get by (and bang) with speaking English?

What do you think of the food there? I go to an Indonesian restaurant here in the states, and I dig it.

I've only been to Bali in Indonesia and I was around 10 or 11 years old then. Bali had a lot of people speaking basic English but thats probably because its a tourist hotspot.

Indonesian food is amazingly tasty. I remember the food in Bali as amazing. I got so hooked on satays and other indonesian dishes. The best food I had was in a random street place that our driver said was great. I still remember the taste of the fish satays from there.

I want to hit up Indonesia in the next few years because of how much I enjoyed my time in Bali. Bali's a beautiful island, even though it is touristy. I will also hit up some of the bigger island and explore the country.