rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

City with the easiest girls in clubs

Hi guys my question is what is the city/country where girls are the easiest at nightclub ( so maybe i'l move there if it's worth it)? The thing i like most in life is going to nightclubs packed with easy girls, kissing as many girls as possible, shaking my dick on their ass, fingering pussies etc. and hopefully getting some fun for my dick. For my experience the best place for this is malta, it was the heaven for me, i like some greek islands like zante or kos too and also london is great for this. According to your experience where girls are the easiest to kiss in a club and/or to fuck the same night after the club? My target are 18-25 years old girls and i like white girls, i'd say the lighter skin and hair the better for me.

Las Vegas

If I had to guess, Kazantip, Ukraine:

You can even see Roosh DJing @4:19 in.

Magaluf in Mallorca

[quote='speakeasy' pid='485557' dateline='1373232759']

I think you nailed it, Ukraine wins the prize, check out this video, guy @ 6.15s is a legend!! [Image: banana.gif]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...MI4#at=410
l[/video]

"Lifes about, shooting your load

Quote: (07-07-2013 04:32 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You can even see Roosh DJing @4:19 in.

Quote: (07-07-2013 05:34 PM)RASER Wrote:  

[quote='speakeasy' pid='485557' dateline='1373232759']

I think you nailed it, Ukraine wins the prize, check out this video, guy @ 6.15s is a legend!! [Image: banana.gif]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...MI4#at=410
l[/video]

"Lifes about, shooting your load

Providence, Rhode Island.

i was going to say new orleans but kazantip shits all over most places

lol have any of you mentioning kazantip actually been there?

From what I can see and hear, without Russian, you're done.

IMO it's Helsinki (milliklubi) and Stockholm. Las Vegas and Miami (stay away from places like LIV) is fairly easy too.

By that video Kazantip feels too depraved to me, would not go there except if i were a desperate virgin.

If there is any place easier than Las Vegas I am all ears. Though I cant imagine.....

Wow that Kazantip video was an eye opener... Place looks crazy. Learned a new Russian phrase from it, too: мюзик и секс и наркотика

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Kazantip isn't easy at all.

Vegas is very easy. Easiest place I've visited, as long as you read the Vegas sheet you're fine

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

the point is that vegas is in america, i can move just in europe, so in europe which city you advice? In summer i think is malta, it's so easy, but the rest of the year?

Seriously? Miami? Hands down the hardest place I've been to pull. Especially at the clubs. My guess is you went there for a couple nights and got lucky. Most dudes on the forum familiar with Miami would probably vouche that it's not easy.

i've never been to miami (never been to the states actually) but for sure the hardest place is italy, i'm from italy and in italian clubs you can't get anything, abroad in some clubs i've been literally eaten alive, in italy i used to feel like the worst wanker ever.

In Italy even Greeks who studied there tended to "throw out fat wankings" as we call it despite what they claimed later.Only some funny and tough ones could enjoy some success there.
As for Europe the easiest girls I have seen are in Kiev clubs.Although you could always visit Miliclubi in Helsinki there may have remained some virgin girls there.

Milliklubi is dead. Check out Courage Reborn's thread on Helsinki. That doesn't mean Helsinki girls have become prudes. You just have to find out where they are going out now.

In my experience, tourist destinations in Spain in summer are quite easy. Namely, Barcelona and Ibiza. Lots of horny gringas around.

Quote: (11-02-2013 04:42 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Seriously? Miami? Hands down the hardest place I've been to pull. Especially at the clubs. My guess is you went there for a couple nights and got lucky. Most dudes on the forum familiar with Miami would probably vouche that it's not easy.

If you have all the pieces of the puzzle (granted there a lot of pieces to the puzzle), you can get what you deserve in Miami, I think.

Which is a hell of a lot better than most cities where you don't get what you deserve.

In Miami, you have late to no last call, endless fly girls in heels, great ratios (in the right places on the right nights) and great logistics.

Ultimately, it is your own fault if you don't swoop. It is wide open with no "structural" issues to ruin your Game.

(Which is one reason I think Miami gets so much emotional hate from people. The guy went out with tons of hot girls all around and no Game clock, and didn't swoop. How could this happen? Must not be me, it has to be that Miami sucks...people never want to look in the mirror and blame themselves.)

No doubt it's an "advanced" city, not for beginners (or hell, probably not even really for people with average game, above average game, or hell probably not even for the vast majority of veterans), but with what has in my opinion more hot girls per square inch than anywhere else, what can you expect?

And if you are an Apex Predator with the right skillset in Miami, you can actually dominate the hell out of the place and reap the rewards.

This again is a huge benefit to the place. Being the King in other cities has minimal rewards by comparison.

^ How many guys qualify as an "apex predator"? That's almost unusable advice.

Quote: (11-02-2013 12:01 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

^ How many guys qualify as an "apex predator"?

A small amount of course.

Probably a similar distribution to The Jungle.

That was pretty much my whole point.

G, I agree with what you're saying in Miami. With the work comes big reward. But for a guy 20 something and not established, Miami isn't easy. I do well most places, and I pulled in Miami, just not near as much as any other city. I'd say Miami is a city for expert players, which in turn by no means makes it easy. When I think easy I'm thinking easy for the average dude with decent game. You really need top notch game for Miami. The only guys I knew getting laid a lot in Miami were really masters at the game. I knew guys with penthouses in the viceroy building that weren't even getting laid on the reg. that though to me is just silly. If you have that kind of money in mia it joules my be that hard.

I think for my age I'm playing my cards pretty well. I dress well, decently traveled, decent income, interesting, and have lots of life experience, and pretty good looks. But I've never had to work so hard to get laid anywhere. Girls in Miami will be straight up nasty to you when you approach. Miamis the only place I've had a girl ask, "are you really trying to talk to me right now."

With all that said I still love Miami and may move back in the next year or so. I actually appreciate the challenge and the reward is big when you do pull and there are so many good options. I started to get the place about a year into it. If you can pull in Miami you can pull anywhere.

Quote: (11-02-2013 12:56 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Girls in Miami will be straight up nasty to you when you approach. Miamis the only place I've had a girl ask, "are you really trying to talk to me right now."

I'm going to assume this was happening on South Beach. I really haven't experienced this is other parts of the city that tend to have more of a local crowd.

Yeah you're right. More on south beach. I also noticed girls were friendlier in other parts of the city. I did spent a lot of time in south beach. I'm interested to go back and spend more time off the beach. It was hard for me to get around out there since I didn't have a whip. I spent most my time in the top clubs, so maybe that was part of the reason why. When id go hang with my friends in the grove girls did seem to be a lot nicer and easier. I remember being at a friends party and meeting this real cute Latina girl. We were talking for a while, both pretty drunk. During the conversation she said, "my boyfriends on the way, I don't think he'd be happy if he came and we were talking like this." I respond, "what do you think he'd say if he caught us making out?" As soon as I said that she started making out with me. Within 5 minutes she was pulling me into a bedroom and started jerking me off and all of a sudden we hear a bang on the door and it's her friends saying her bf was at the front door. She still kept going until her friends came back and said he was on his way inside. I think he had a pretty good idea of what was going on. She even had the nerve to introduce me to him. Ha! Good shit.

Quote: (11-02-2013 12:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2013 12:01 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

^ How many guys qualify as an "apex predator"?

A small amount of course.

Probably a similar distribution to The Jungle.

That was pretty much my whole point.

If it only applies to a small subset of guys what new information are you conveying? I know its your point but it seems pointless. It's already well known these guys get most of the action.