rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zumba game

Zumba game

There's a huge upcoming Zumba event. I suspect that there will be groups of friends coming there to try out the sport and I'll roll solo and mix in with the crowd. I don't know shit about Zumba, but have a ripped body. Any ideas how to game in such an environment?

Zumba game

Quote: (07-06-2013 09:27 AM)daygame Wrote:  

There's a huge upcoming Zumba event. I suspect that there will be groups of friends coming there to try out the sport and I'll roll solo and mix in with the crowd. I don't know shit about Zumba, but have a ripped body. Any ideas how to game in such an environment?

In America, Zumba is for fat middle aged women who want to "exercise" without actually exercising.

WIA

Zumba game

Quote: (07-06-2013 09:32 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2013 09:27 AM)daygame Wrote:  

In America, Zumba is for fat middle aged women who want to "exercise" without actually exercising.

WIA

Well, in Europe this applies to basically any sport you chose. In salsa classes the majority are the elderly, in the gym you find a whole bunch of fat and old people, the ice-rink is for children, in the swimming pool families with children and the oldies... it seems like the pretty girls don't do shit, and the 0.1% who do something are super proud and uptight about it

Zumba game

Zumba game: be the instructor

Zumba game

Is it worthwhile to do zumba? Some people have mentioned it to me, but it looks like something that's only for women.

Zumba game

Quote: (01-29-2017 09:08 AM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

Is it worthwhile to do zumba? Some people have mentioned it to me, but it looks like something that's only for women.

[Image: you-know-how-wzghvy.jpg]

Zumba game

I decided to answer my own question and went ahead and went to a class.

There was about 30 people and almost no men. I'd say there were some attractive women and they looked to be 30+ and there was also a pretty good number of Latin Americans. The rest were pretty much what you would expect: old, fat, young and fat, etc.

The dancing. It lasted around an hour and it's pretty much nonstop. There were definitely some moves that only a woman would do, so I just skipped them and substituted something else a guy would do. In between each song there's about a minute of rest so you could take a little time to make some small comments to the people around you and then talk to them more at the very end of the class.

Overall, I could see myself doing it again, but moreso for me. For pickup purposes, you could probably do better elsewhere, but from a fitness standpoint, I think it's a good compliment to my weight lifting and I can work on my coordination without all the judgment from partner dancing.

Zumba game

WTF is zumba? Arent those pants? Fuck im getting old.