rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl spends 500.00 on me over dinner, hotel room and breakfast. Yet no baaaaaang wtf

Girl spends 500.00 on me over dinner, hotel room and breakfast. Yet no baaaaaang wtf

Sooooooooooooooooooo I've seen this girl on 2 occassions. She flaked on me for the 3rd. I gave her radio silence for a week and then starts hitting me up while im banging this other girl. I tell her she's gotta come down and spend the weekend with me since im an hour away. I end up cancelling on her for another chick, letting her hamster spin. Because she is a fucking hot fiery filipina with fake tits I regret my decision. I end up calling her that week asking how i can make it up to her. I decide i'll drive up to see her...

It's the eve of the 4th and I am driving up to see this chick. In my head im thinking, "nothing good can come of this." She has already texting me with, "so i was thinking we can do dinner or something at this really nice restaurant at this hotel near my house." Yea expensive dinners and plus the fact she thinks i have to make up for the fact i cancelled on her, i will be putty in her hands.

I pick her up from her place,(she lives with her parents and is a nurse at 28) and we head to the hotel restaurant. I yelped this place and it was described as $$$ in pricey range. As we park she mentions, "yea its not too fancy of a place and price is not that bad." Fuck im done for! We sit down and we are looking over the menus. 40$ for veal... wtf! She makes a comment, "some good stuff huh?... get what you want this is a man date."

A Man Date! "I'm taking you out... but you will have to top me once i come down and visit you." Ok sugar mama... So i order my 40$ meal along with a 30$ bottle of wine for us both. Along with this she orders a champagne which i think cost 80$. She jokes to the waitress as she is pouring in our glasses, "yea its our anniversary, we are celebrating." Waitress responds, "oh will you be spending it overnight in the hotel?" Sugar Mama replies, "yes we will." As the waitress walks away, "yea i figured we could get a room... but no sex! i just rather you stay then drive back home while drinking." The lil, "no sex" statement of pride was repeated for the rest of the night which i found to be very entertaining. Other statements related were. "im so proud i didn't have sex." "remember no sex" "im not going to have sex with you..." She ends up paying the bill to which i offered... "no no no," she says.

We get to the hotel room arm in arm. She heads to the bathroom to put on somehting more comfortable. Gets out lays on bed with me and we are flirting and joking. Making out ensues and a knock at the door. Yay! another champagne bottle! Guess who bought it? She did... As we start drinking she goes into a story that she started at dinner. Her roofie story from 3 weeks ago. At dinner she mentioned she was roofied 3 weeks prior from some match.com guy. Well during an LMR bout in bed she says something about why she can't have sex. She finishes the roofie story saying how she woke up in a hotel room alone and got tested with traces of the roofie chemical along with trauma to her vag area. She starts crying. Lays against me. At this point i gave up trying.

She buys breakfast the next morning. Wakes up next to me and says, "im so proud i didn't have sex last night!" I led her had to my hard dick to which she started giving me a handjob and then excitedly moved her hands away shouting, "nooo ewww nooo.... can't do that." Lol... I led her hand to my dick again later and she goes, "i suck at handjobs... im better at blowing." I said, "ok then lets see, blow me..." Nope

Usually i would be a bit more aggressive but this chick was reallly fucking annoying and happily excepted the 500.00 worth of food and room service she splurged on me. I was fucking another chick whom I think i am slowly getting into an LTR with so i felt a bit guilty that i was in a hotel room with this girl trying to bang her. My conscious felt better not fucking her so maybe it was for the best.

Still can't make sense of this shit. She told me to text her when i got back. I live an hour away but ended up texting her 8hrs later, "finally made it back, thanks for an awesome time!" Lol... hamster spinning... Would like to hear insight from the board. This was def a first for me.

You could definitely have sealed the deal. Definitely. Based upon her willingness to throw money down on you and secure a hotel room with you and get more champagne once you're there. But don't sweat it, you almost have her, see her again and close. Worst case scenario it takes a couple more nights to bang this broad.

Shes not paying you for sex, Shes paying for the BF experience.

Game recognize game.

Don't try to fuck her, just let it happen naturally. You've got a good chance here for something greater than sex (which will happen)

...PM me for more info.

Isaiah 4:1

She clearly wanted to fuck. Plus she is a hoe.

Her statement: "im so proud i didnt have sex last night" means that she is usually very horny and she fucks the majority of guys she goes out on the dates, however, this time she didn't fuck because you fell for her shit test. She was proud of herself thinking "maybe im not so much of a hoe, i can sleep with a guy the whole night and not fuck him". That story about she had vag trauma is bullshit (wtf is that anyway, vag trauma you know lol), she just said that shit to discourage you.

Next time, complete ignore her verbal and body language, be sexual, tell her how much you are going to lick her pussy, keep on getting her drunk, take your dick out and get her to play with it, then tease her ''look at you, i can tell you want that cock inside of you'' then you either go for the bang or try show desinterest for a bit, then rinse and repeat..do everything to fuck that pussy that night even if she fall asleep. The only time i am sleeping with a girl and i am not fucking her is if she is on her period.

"Im so proud I didnt had sex last night"

Thats a HUGE red flag right there...

she sounds crazy to me. "im so proud i didn't have sex last night!" is no accomplishment in the real world. her "rape" was most likely a drunk, pump and dump hookup. I doubt any woman who got violated for real would go on a date 3 weeks later with a guy from the internet.
make sure to fade out and not date her again

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (07-06-2013 02:19 AM)Manystyles Wrote:  

We get to the hotel room arm in arm. She heads to the bathroom to put on somehting more comfortable. Gets out lays on bed with me and we are flirting and joking. Making out ensues and a knock at the door. Yay! another champagne bottle! Guess who bought it? She did... As we start drinking she goes into a story that she started at dinner. Her roofie story from 3 weeks ago. At dinner she mentioned she was roofied 3 weeks prior from some match.com guy. Well during an LMR bout in bed she says something about why she can't have sex. She finishes the roofie story saying how she woke up in a hotel room alone and got tested with traces of the roofie chemical along with trauma to her vag area. She starts crying. Lays against me. At this point i gave up trying.

i'd cut the roofie topic at that moment. "hey put on some music let's dance". then slowly escalate from there.

i think it was leading thing here. either it goes forward or backward. either she sets the rhythm or you.

Definitely been riding the carousel. Get the notch then next her. or just next her if she is in another town, doesn't seem like it is worth the trouble.

[Image: carousel.gif]

I think she wants to drag you into a relationship.

She wants the whole relationship not the bang.

Woman values her own education, assumes that man values her education.

Man spends resources on woman to show his sexual interest, assumes that woman who does the same is also expressing sexual interest.

Could you have banged her? Maybe. More persistence? Solid game might have built up the pussy pressure making last minute resistance non existent.

But stepping away from the play by play, what else can you take away from this experience?

WIA

Quote: (07-06-2013 03:39 AM)void Wrote:  

she sounds crazy to me. "im so proud i didn't have sex last night!" is no accomplishment in the real world. her "rape" was most likely a drunk, pump and dump hookup. I doubt any woman who got violated for real would go on a date 3 weeks later with a guy from the internet.
make sure to fade out and not date her again

^This x2.

I think she's dangerously insane, for real.

YOU Might end up being the one she accuses of "roofie" rape.

What are the chances of a roofie story being true Vs the chances of some unstable chick feeling bad about a hookup and "embellishing" the story. ? How much do "roofie incidents" really, actually happen? That's a major fucking felony, you're going away for 10 years for that shit. Maybe it happens 1/10,000 times? What's the incidence of an irresponsible girl drinking too much, getting a blackout and SPECULATING she was roofied? 1/400?
Fake tits are another indicator of instability.

I would say avoid completely. Verdict= personality disorder.

As a couple of other guys touched on, I'm getting a major crazy vibe from this one. The splurging on you was nice, but I don't know if she was shit-testing you, or herself. Excessive drinking, getting a hotel room, changing into something more comfortable, fooling around with you, etc. then bragging about NOT fucking. Yeah, I would say that she probably got drunk and passed out, and the Match.com dude smashed anyway. She may very well have had vag trauma, because if she wasn't conscious, she wouldn't have had any natural lube because she wasn't aroused, AND had a lot of alcohol. The roofie part could very well have been a lie to soothe her humiliation. This stinks of a slut attempting to reform her recently slutty ways, and the Match.com encounter was the straw that broke her back. She needs a therapist - not a date.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Forget about banging this girl

Tell her you need to borrow $1000 for an "emergency"

Use the money to bang other girls and never pay her back

?????

Profit!!!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (07-06-2013 03:50 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

?????

Profit!!!

hahahahaha that's what i thought either

Hilarious field report. I'm in tears. My favorite parts:

Quote:Quote:

Fuck im done for!

I yelped this place and it was described as $$$ in pricey range.

"im so proud i didn't have sex last night!"

I said, "ok then lets see, blow me..." Nope

Gosh I love crazy chicks, if she went through an "ordeal" like that why on earth would she be on another date so soon.

I say enjoy the ride, also let her keep trying to impress you with fancy dinners. I wouldn't be buying her one though.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

She basically did all that to rub it in your face. End of story. There are plenty of ways to look at this situation. If you don't mind her being a "sugar momma" while stringing you along for the boyfriend experience while simultaneously denying you sex for extended periods of time then by all means continue to go out with her BUT you've been warned. You've seen enough red flags up to this point and her behavior will only get worse from here on out. Another thing you could do is cut her out of your life right now and save yourself some potential drama, headache, and/or a future stalker because this chick is crazy. If you decide to stick around for the bang keep in mind her loony behavior will also magnify as a result and she'll only be that much harder to get rid of. I have to admit though, sex with crazy chicks is normally pretty good [Image: hump.gif] [Image: tard.gif] and Im guessing that's why a lot of guys tolerate them for so long.

?????

Profit!!!
that would be pusscrook style

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

?????

Profit!!!

Yup. Spend that money on some deserving SA girls [Image: banana.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

I had a similar situation back when I was blue pill deeply love with one girl for 3 years. She invited me to come over to her place, and except my transportation she paid the whole stay during 4 days eating/drinking/hanging out. Must have been at least 300 euro for her (we were both students). We were sleeping in the same bed in her room for 3 nights, but she wouldn't accept my sexual advances and wanted to be just "very good friends".
Now she's in a relationship with some dude who's uglier, dumber, and poorer than me (and lives with his parents). Doesn't look alpha to me, as he likes cooking with her, family gatherings, and getting pussy hairstyles done by her. He better have an enormous dick, because I don't see any other explanation.

I had this happen to me few weeks back. Met a girl on a job. Invited her out the next day. Picked her up from work and even though I usually don't do food on first date we were both hungry so I sad fuck it. I know a cool place a few blocks away. I knew she was feeling me so I really wasn't worried about her not liking me. After we eat the check comes and she grabs it. I was pretty surprised.

She said, "you picked me up from work so I'm gonna pay for dinner." (She didn't even order an entree.) I had appetizer soup cocktail and a main course. Either way I was happy and thought to myself this is a good girl right here.

I kissed her as soon as we walked down the alley way out of the restaurant. She didn't resist at all.

Brought her to a lounge few blocks away where my boy was having a record release party.

Open bar. We drink. Hook up some more near the bathrooms.

Try to bring her into one of the bathrooms but she says no.

Her mom is very protective. She has to go home so she gets in taxi and leaves.

I haven't seen her since.

Hit her up a few times and she's always busy.

One weird thing was she kept on wanting to know my last name. I pressed her on it after the fifth time. And she says, "my mom wants to know."

I think she googled me and found out what scum I really am. That or her mom and dad forbade her to hang out with me again.

Either way I ain't stressing it. She's middle eastern with a really nice ass though and I kind of want to put my face in it.

Quote: (07-06-2013 11:12 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

What are the chances of a roofie story being true Vs the chances of some unstable chick feeling bad about a hookup and "embellishing" the story. ? How much do "roofie incidents" really, actually happen? That's a major fucking felony, you're going away for 10 years for that shit. Maybe it happens 1/10,000 times? What's the incidence of an irresponsible girl drinking too much, getting a blackout and SPECULATING she was roofied? 1/400?

I agree. I'm surprised how often this is claimed as an excuse. More than once, I've heard girls claim someone "put something in their drink." One girl I knew (and who I was out with, along with other friends) said the bartender at the club must have done it. Hmm, why would a guy who is stuck working there until 6am waste his time and money to roofie some girl's drink at 2am? It's no benefit to him. The more likely explanation is she didn't eat dinner that night and went out drinking on an empty stomach.

I'd like to see some real data on how often roofies are actually used. I bet it's extremely rare to come across them in emergency rooms, or even cases of trafficking in the drug itself.

Roofies.. good luck trying to buy them. Who the fuck would sell them? And who actively out looking for them? Shits 99% bullshit.

Rohypnol & Flunitrazepam don't even exist any more. Shit is basically impossible to find anywhere as people whom need sedatives will use better shit and no doctor is going to pass that shit out to patients with fear it ends up on the street.

Stats say that its less then 1% of reported rape cases that involve the shit -- Date rape drugging is a myth.

Quote: (07-07-2013 09:37 PM)paninaro Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2013 11:12 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I agree. I'm surprised how often this is claimed as an excuse.

I'd like to see some real data on how often roofies are actually used. I bet it's extremely rare to come across them in emergency rooms, or even cases of trafficking in the drug itself.

Also her claiming she "got tested" for Rohypnol sounds even more far-fetched, just true borderline distorted bullshit.

She'd have to to in to a lab or whatever, and get them to do some kind of special test that would specifiically scan for that drug? That would not a be a standard lab test that is easily available.

Chick goes into med testing lab office:
"Uh, check me for diabetes, cholesterol, liver panel, and Rohypnol"
"Huh? We don't have a test for Rohyphol?
"Well, where can I get one?"
"IDK, I think you'd have to get the police medical examiner to do a special test..."

Yah, suuuuuuuuurre she tested positive for Rohypnol. How insulting to be lied to like that.