rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acquiring Private Proxy IP Addresses

So, in one of my side pursuits I'm installing a net of bots that need to access twitter. Is there a good way to get 50-60 proxy IP addresses that I know some other clown isn't using for twitter so I don't get banned? There's services but I don't want to pay $50 a month if I can help it.

That's a bang.

I would suggest using the Tor network, but I suspect Twitter has already blocked every end point they have. I'm curious, though, what kind of botnet needs twitter access?

Quote:Quote:

Latest from: TwitterBot
Just #bruteforced some more twitter accounts. #yolo

???

I'm digging my hands into some blackhat marketing to apply my programming skills in my spare time. Essentially I want a little affiliate marketing passive income, and in 6 months to a year I have important uses for a few million twitter followers. PM me if you want more info/sources on dirty internet marketing, or just check out "blackhatworld."

Hi guys, does any one have a ready made YouTube music playlist when you bring a girl home for the first time. The objective is to set up the mood for the bang. Too bad a lot of the playlists in this thread have dead link