rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real men talk, they don't text

Quote:Quote:

Now of course, there are times when a "U & I R DUN" text may be in order. But that rule is only acceptable if you've gone out once or twice and had an awful experience. Dumping or even divorcing someone via text message is just cowardice. It's a punk move but it happens quite often and not just among teens, as pop star Katy Perry tells us in the July issue of Vogue magazine.
"He's a very smart man, and I was in love with him when I married him," Perry says, of her ex-husband Russell Brand. "Let's just say I haven't heard from him since he texted me saying he was divorcing me December 31, 2011."
It's best to say good riddance to a loser like Brand. Because while it may be cute for teenagers to text their sweetheart all day and night, that is really no way for intelligent, confident adults to communicate

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/jo...?hpt=hp_t4

Quote:Quote:

That's it. Starting today the next guy to text me and ask me on a date will be deleted from my cell phone -- permanently.

As a happily single woman, I am shocked at how many professional, attractive and otherwise intelligent men have no idea how to hold communicate effectively by phone or face to face

[[Image: attachment.jpg13068]   

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: arsenio-hall-coming-to-america.jpg]

That lady (thing) should drop to her knees and thank her lucky stars any dude has her number, let alone texts her.

Girls are always the first ones to shun calling over text. It's only old broads who say shit like this now.

"Real men" give zero fucks about what aged "happy single women" have to say regarding the definition of a "real man".

[Image: 5xKWElf.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

Team Nachos

What does she care if other guys call her when she's dating Michael J. Fox?

[Image: attachment.jpg13068]

Any time a woman says a "real man" would do something, you know it would be foolish for a real man to do it

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron