rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dilemma

Dilemma

Have been a lurker on here for quite some time and am definitely impressed- have learned a lot and gotten rid of my beta ways as a result of this forum.
Anyway, here is my dilemma- have a friend who is a girl- her name is Samantha (already banged and it was great). This friend of mine has a friend that I definitely want to bang (sexy ass, nice boobs and I would say about an 8 in my opinion- can post a pic if you guys want). But, I am worried that me doing so might upset Sam ( although it is not like we are dating or anything). How do I handle this dilemma? Input is appreciated!
Thanks
Jay

Dilemma

Tell me your secret, how did you manage to have great sex with Samantha and afterwards happily remain in the friendzone?

Dilemma

Quote: (07-03-2013 10:03 AM)daygame Wrote:  

Tell me your secret, how did you manage to have great sex with Samantha and afterwards happily remain in the friendzone?

The secret is her being infatuated with this other guy- which I am cool with. It was a drunken thing- but still great.

Dilemma

No one? [Image: smile.gif] Come on good pussy at stake here!

Dilemma

You mean to say that you already have the skills needed to seduce and bang this girl, and the only thing you're missing is a green light from a random dude off the internet?
Go ahead, then upload some pics of her destroyed ass

Dilemma

Quote: (07-03-2013 11:01 AM)daygame Wrote:  

You mean to say that you already have the skills needed to seduce and bang this girl, and the only thing you're missing is a green light from a random dude off the internet?
Go ahead, then upload some pics of her destroyed ass

Nope- not at all what I mean to say. As to how to get to banging is the next question. I need to first figure out a solution to this dilemma and then think about the how to part. And, to clarify, I am learning the skills that I need to do this- which is why I posted in the newbie section and not any where else.

Dilemma

Quote: (07-03-2013 11:33 AM)bigjay37 Wrote:  

Nope- not at all what I mean to say. As to how to get to banging is the next question. I need to first figure out a solution to this dilemma and then think about the how to part. And, to clarify, I am learning the skills that I need to do this- which is why I posted in the newbie section and not any where else.

Well, first of all, Samantha is not banging you, so she has no moral right to object you banging anybody else. If any, she will just probably get jealous if you manage to bang her friend.
However, if you're unsure how to secure the new girl, this is what's going to happen: you make a move on the new girl, you get rejected, Samantha learns about your pathetic attempt and laughs you out, and you're left with nothing.

Dilemma

Her face looks really airbrushed...

not sure if we're being trolled or not.

Dilemma

Quote: (07-03-2013 12:31 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Her face looks really airbrushed...

not sure if we're being trolled or not.

Yes there's something not right about those photos...a cut and paste of a different head on the body in both of them, I suspect.

If only you knew how bad things really are.