rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Train your mind to "see the matrix" all the time?

Before people start flaming me I know "the matrix" and "red pill" are just analogies but they are very useful analogies for understanding social conditioning and human nature.

Like most of the people here, I have my red pill moments where I see social conditioning and human behavior for what it is. I can see that everyone has their emotional programming running in their brain controlling their lives and interactions with other people.

What disturbs me about the whole thing is that if I'm thinking about it I can total see things from the "red pill" perspective. But when I'm in my day to day life I forget about "the matrix" most of the time and I fall victim to my social programming and I am controlled by it more that I would like.

Has anyone here successfully trained your mind to see things from the "red pill" perspective all the time and stop social programming from controlling your actions and thoughts? If so, how did you do it?

Patience Padawan, you're already way ahead of the curve compared to the blue pilled masses.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

If your "forgetting" to think a certain way when with the masses your still .. Well as you stated "programmed". The "red pill" analogy just makes it easy for people to identify with the bought process and lifestyle but there is still a lot of work, maybe even more work, to get to a point where your a renegade mentally 24/7. Simply just learning skills in critical thought/logic helps since much of the world (even profesionally) does not follow any sense of common sense. It's easy to just see the bullshit and just smirk and look the other way. You pick up your City paper and laugh at emotionally rag articles branded as news, people glaring over important things to focus on minute emotional fluff. When your are locked into renegade mode your day is basically using your mind as a sift filtering out bulllshit and looking for the most value in all the information and interactions you take part in the day. It doesn't become a choice of turning 'on' of 'off' the choice you made to see the world this way, it simply turns into a matter of how hard you want to work at each day. I'm still in school and for my experience sitting through mindless lectures where I have to remember fluff to get a good grade gives me headaches, but you take what you need from it and press on.

Just keep working harder at it. It eventually just becomes the way your are hard-wired and you walk around daily seeing things from all sides but only taking away the "red-pill" parts for yourself.

Bro ... you have it easy

I used to have the complete opposite problem. I was having problems understanding and observing human interaction without delving into Game, Social Psychology,Red Pill thinking or the Matrix too much. I am in the process of detoxfying myself from all overly analytical RSD stuff.

For example when i talked to a girl instead of getting outside my head and becoming natural & thus confident , i become very scientific in my approach. I would think " Am i creating enough value or taking it ?" , " Is she giving me IOI's ?" , " Am i the most Alpha dude in the room ?", "Do i have enough social proof" . Stuff like that. I would answer to innocent questions as if they were shit tests. I would peg every guy i meet as either Alpha or beta. At some point it got so bad that i used to feel beta if i didn't drive faster than the car next to me.

Keep the red pill knowledge but please don't let it permeate every aspect of your social life.

I am pretty good at this. But, I was lucky...

I grew up outside of the mainstream blue pill world.

I was actually born outside of the matrix. I was born in the "real world".

I spent a few years in mainstream society but I didn't like it.

My best advice is to pay no attention to the mainstream world. No television, radio, internet, etc. Only the things you want to watch.

Focus only on what interests you.

Ignore the rest.

Ignore 99% of the world.

Lose yourself in your 1%.

I think "the world" is fake.

Only our experiences are real.

Basically, unplug from the matrix and live only in your own world.

Being red pill isn't just about alpha, beta, getting laid, etc. That's one aspect of it.

You will start "seeing" the matrix when you stop voting D or R because both parties are screwing you over. You'll roll your eyes when pointless bread and circuses like DOMA and other social issues hide the raw fact of a crumbling government and budget issues.

You will be red pill when you tell a lesbian and a hard core feminist that they shouldn't care about whom their employer does business with especially if it is another homophobic organization because attrition of the stodgies is what brings about change not protesting and boycotting.

Being red pill is knowing that deep down, the world is driven by fear and greed. It's an understanding that there is scarcity in the world and because of that there will be winners and losers. There is no way around this. If you fall in the median distribution of a population you will be screwed by the top portion of people who control the wealth.

Being alpha is acknowledging red pill views about the world and hedging your bets to ensure your genes pass onto the next generation. No one ever said alphas were universally loved or recognized. Being blue pill is beta and is the sure fire way to ensure that your genes don't get passed onto another generation.

The ultimate form of being red pill is using your knowledge of blue pill ideals to manipulate others into doing your bidding. This ties in with game.

As long as you understand what being red pill is all about, you are already 50% on your way.

Take more acid

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (07-01-2013 05:54 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Take more acid

Yes! Hallucinogenics are proven to activate different brainwaves and give you a different perspective on life. I suggest being in nature when taking it then slowly moving into society. I noticed people that have bad trips on hallucinogens are usually doing something retarded (watching horror/trippy movies, playing dystopian video games, etc.). Meditate on whatever you're questioning and reflect on your life.

Quote: (07-01-2013 04:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I am pretty good at this. But, I was lucky...

I grew up outside of the mainstream blue pill world.

I was actually born outside of the matrix. I was born in the "real world".

I spent a few years in mainstream society but I didn't like it.

"Oh... you think the red pill is your ally?

But you merely adopted the red pill.

I was born in it, molded by it.

I didn’t see the mainstream world until I was already a man.

By then, it was nothing to me but blinding."

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (07-01-2013 04:06 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

How did you do it?

Flame flame. Flame. Also, flame.

Step 1: realize it.
Step 2: realize it doesn't make you happy.
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: done.

Really once you open the door, it doesn't take long for your mind to force it wide open. It happens naturally. I see EVERYTHING in my life in the social matrix terms, not just redpill/bluepill but as social engineering, like a giant organization or machine. Maybe it's some form of enhanced perceptiveness, maybe it's because when I was a (little) kid I had weird aspergers tendencies. But I see the entire world like that now. I think I had the natural tendency for it but game & the past few years & going back to school really ignited it.

Quote: (07-01-2013 06:11 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 05:54 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Take more acid

Yes! Hallucinogenics are proven to activate different brainwaves and give you a different perspective on life. I suggest being in nature when taking it then slowly moving into society. I noticed people that have bad trips on hallucinogens are usually doing something retarded (watching horror/trippy movies, playing dystopian video games, etc.). Meditate on whatever you're questioning and reflect on your life.

I've never had a bad trip. I've taken absolutely absurd amounts of hallucinogens, and people wouldn't even notice. I don't find it that difficult to function normally. To me, I always just assume everyone is putting on an act when they take drugs. If anyone here's ever smoked a large amount of good DMT, you'd probably know what it's like - being put straight on your hole, not even being able to continue holding the smoking implement. The last time I had it, I prepared a giant bucket, took all of it, got up and went to get some food (food is amazing on dimmy). The look on people's faces when they realised I just took the hit...

Acid is awesome though, I'd highly recommend it. Mushrooms are probably an easier experience if you're a first timer (I think the only reason acid doesn't get me so much is because I'm already pretty introverted, so that component of the trip is nothing new), but acid is a lot more fun, and if you don't get good quality mushies, you run the real risk of vommiting your fucking asshole up, or getting severe diahrroea. Needless to say vommiting while you're tripping nutsacks is not the most pleasant experience.