rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An excellent resource on gender inequality

http://www.register-her.com/index.html?title=Main_Page

Just found out about this today, so I apologize if this is old news. It's a database for highlighting cases in which there was an obvious gender bias.

It's extremely depressing to see all these rapists, pedophiles, murderers, and liars with life-ruining intent running free in society while many good individuals are punished for deeds not committed. If anyone needs a talking point when feminists argue that "these things just don't happen" then here you go, and enjoy the reference. One of the featured offenders is even a public official!

I hope to see and end to this bullshit by the end of this lifetime. Ideally, by the end of the decade.

It was nice until they started lumping feminists into it just for staying stupid things instead of actual crimes like false reports or abuse. It's a classic example of scope creep ruining the project.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

the truth I think it is actually that much more than 41% of rape allegations are fabrications.