rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Directness

Alpha Directness

I'm naturally aloof around women and it works wonders for me when I have a little time to work the girl, but when I'm squeezed for time for the bang..sometimes I'm overly concerned with coming off being needy, when being direct.

Any tips, on being direct without sounding needy.

Thanks!

Just to add some detail..I've been warming a girl up with indirect game, and there is definitely chemistry, but time is tight, and I need to say something to isolate her. If she rejects me whatever, but would like some thoughts on strategy regarding these type of situations that come up once and a while, especially when traveling.

My thoughts are along these lines I saw in a comment on roosh's http://www.rooshv.com/direct-game-vs-indirect-game .

"I prefer the more ‘direct to sex’ approach. Combine more sexual innuendo with an attitude of non-neediness and a direct message that you would like to fuck her, but your not desperate to fuck her. Interact with her in a fun, positive way with direct sexual comments peppered in. You could care less about her response. This is the most effective way to game, for the effort involved in learning it, that I have ever tried. Its my primary game now."

What would be some examples of a message like this?

Alpha Directness

If you're being direct, just be direct.

You - Hey
her - Hey
*run your opener*
*she's open*
*run your game**have your chat*
You - "let's get out of here, I got *insert bait here* at my place"
*wait for her response, say nothing*

a) Her - "yes" - easy, bounce

b) Her, "I couldn't do that" - > tease her, re-iterate with smirk

c) Her, "what, what'd you say" -> "you heard me" with smirk

d) Her, "fuck no, do I look like a slut, you creep..SECURITY" -> You say, "aight cool" - > walk away

WIA

Alpha Directness

Thanks for suggestion!

Anyone ever try the shock and awe approach...just "lets fuck" or "i want to fuck you" text message?

Alpha Directness

Quote: (07-01-2013 01:30 PM)BIGBOY Wrote:  

Thanks for suggestion!

Anyone ever try the shock and awe approach...just "lets fuck" or "i want to fuck you" text message?

Everyone does. It's a hail mary approach.
It's low level game. Down there with point and click pimping on OKCupid or Plenty of Fish.

Stop being lazy, go to your local watering hole and try to take a broad home.

WIA

Alpha Directness

screening is the answer. focus 100% on filtering out non receptive girls.

one simple way to assess girl's attraction is to introduce the idea of a romantic meet [not coffee date] or late night phone call, shut up and observe her reactions. anything suspicious [negative / vague / hesitant / too happy] means she's not interested enough to respond to your advances later. positive reaction is calm enthusiastic one.

direct/indirect it's all fine as long as you're interested & skeptical at the same time. and actually mean it. the last thing you want is working on a time waster when you're short on time right?