rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you travel for a guaranteed bang?

I already had sex with this girl multiple times and she wants me to come visit her for the weekend. All I would pay for is the bus ride over there. She mentioned cooking for me and taking me out and everything.

This falls into "overgaming"/paralysis by analysis.

A woman you already had sex with wants to HOST you for a weekend. What exactly is the problem?

Come on, guys.

Stop reading PUA bullshit and start thinking with some logic and common sense.

I'll say it again: A woman you already had sex with wants to HOST you for a weekend. What exactly is the problem?

If you're asking, I have to wonder if you just aren't that enthused about this girl, even though you hit it already. Even if that's the case, do you have anything better to do this weekend? It sounds like she's trying to go all-out for you, so unless there's something specific about her that you just don't like, make this happen.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I think there is a line here that people don't see. On one hand you don't want to supplicate to women, buying them drinks, putting them on pedestals, being over backwards for them. Some guys I think take this to the illogical extreme and conclude that expending any effort whatsoever is supplication. Until they are knocking down your door with a case of beer and 3 of their friends to take turns sucking you off you're a beta chump.

Seriously man, seriously.
[Image: facepalm.png][/code][/php]

Is this what's in your head? 'Am I BETA by visiting a girl?' 'I should make her visit me like an ALPHA'

Is this Beta?

OP is trolling

Formal troll-investigation proceedings have been initiated. This is such a ridiculous question, it's automatically a:

[Image: attachment.jpg13022]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The trolls have sophisticated registration mechanisms now. Its not even the 1st!

Dafuq did i just read
Just Go for it !

Quote: (06-28-2013 09:00 PM)Seadog Wrote:  

I think there is a line here that people don't see. On one hand you don't want to supplicate to women, buying them drinks, putting them on pedestals, being over backwards for them. Some guys I think take this to the illogical extreme and conclude that expending any effort whatsoever is supplication. Until they are knocking down your door with a case of beer and 3 of their friends to take turns sucking you off you're a beta chump.

This.

Hey man, I think you just want the forum to give you the thumbs up so you can go over, but really who gives a fuck? You already got the bang (multiple times), why not one more time plus free food? You'd definitely see me over there.

Is it even a bang if you've already banged? I thought a "bang" is equivalent to a notch. Its like saying "guys should I go to bed where my wife is waiting? Its a guaranteed bang"

Well, evaluate the pros and cons and make your own decision!

make her come to you

Make her bring you four fine Finns, three French friends, two dutch dimes and a partridge in a pear tree.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Less then 1 hour bus ride?

Yes.

2 hours or more on the bus?

No.

Quote: (06-30-2013 01:41 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Yes.

No.

What about 1 hour and 7 minutes on a bus?

Quote: (06-30-2013 01:44 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What about 1 hour and 7 minutes on a bus?

So, over 2 hours total on the bus, round trip..?

Only if she was a 7 or higher.

If she was less then a 7, hell no.

Unless she was a great cook who gave great massages.

The biggest question in this thread is...

How long is the bus ride?

If its a 4 hour bus ride, each way, I would rather jerk off.

Sounds like she's roping you into an LTR and you think you're just going for some sex.

I've traveled for "guaranteed bangs" and fucked chicks and been fucked by chicks that change their minds.

Always have at least 1 contingency plan, a back up plan.

If she gets aggy, you've got a way out of the situation.

WIA

Quote: (06-28-2013 07:42 PM)Amateur Wrote:  

I already had sex with this girl multiple times and she wants me to come visit her for the weekend. All I would pay for is the bus ride over there. She mentioned cooking for me and taking me out and everything.

The bus ride is 7 hours one way. That's why I'm debating on whether or not I should go. She's about a 6 or 7, but she will do anything to please me. The funniest thing is that she still wants me to visit after I told her that I'm talking to other girls and not looking for a relationship.

Quote: (06-30-2013 01:41 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Yes.

No.

You got ADHD or something and can't sit still and read a book?

Brother, in my world there is nothing better than sitting and reading while someone else drives.

Quote: (06-30-2013 09:31 PM)Amateur Wrote:  

The bus ride is 7 hours one way. That's why I'm debating on whether or not I should go. She's about a 6 or 7, but she will do anything to please me. The funniest thing is that she still wants me to visit after I told her that I'm talking to other girls and not looking for a relationship.

Well that's a material detail to leave out of the question, don't ya think?

7 hours means going to a bus station.

Sounds like a good way to get Hepatitis.

Seven hours in a bus? Can you fly instead? Basically would mean around 8 hours more to be busy with her in bed.

Depends how much you like the girl, but I would go...a good weekend only for sex great.

Another point to consider, which has happened to me on these type of situations is that the girl instead of being with you in bed wants to visit "places" and show you around, if that is the case, don't go.

Quote: (06-30-2013 09:31 PM)Amateur Wrote:  

The bus ride is 7 hours one way.

7 hours, one way.

What do you say boys!!?

Who's going? Who's staying?

I might pass. Unless, I had very little romantic and sexual experience. Or, the girl was so high quality that I just had to experience more of her. She would have to be a pretty darn good cook and be pretty wild in bed.

I actually want the OP to do it. I think its a cute story. Thats some old school romance.

If you like her and you think its worth it for you, why not?

Thats long ride though.

7 hours would be quite a trip for some booty. I figure, if two or three hours going between a couple bars ultimately gets me laid (even if she might be a 5 at best) I consider that efficient pussy wrangling.
However, I'm thinking like the above ^^. Get on a bus, take a trip, take in the sights, read a little, maybe take a nap, then get it.