rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really want your opinions on how to approach this situation please!!

Would love advice/thoughts on this as I'm a bit on the fence as to how to approach this.

I'll keep it brief:

- Met a cool gay guy (fellow Irishman) outside a bar in Chi.

- He introduced me to a girl (babe!) ad we hit I off.

- she was flirty, attractive and seems real cool

- hung out for an hour or so. For her number, said we'd hang out again.

- text her and she was chatty and we said when I get back from my week away we'd meet for sushi

- came back from week away, text her and she is being flakey, "busy at work" blah

- recently spoke to the Irish guy and will be hanging out with him Monday. I dont know and havent asked if she will be there. I like the guy so looking forward to hanging with him regardless.

- last thing I said to girl was "text me sometime if you want to go then" so it's in her court and I will look despo if I text again. It was bad game, I know.

So how should I approach the situation do you think? I liked her a lot and still want that date but obvs chasing would be a bad idea I think.

I suspect I will hang out with the guy a few times as we got a long very well. He is very old friends with her so I am sure I will bump into her also.

Be aloof?
Not mention anything to the guy? What if he asks?
Do I mention it at all if I do end up seeing her? What of she brings it up?

Thanks for any thoughts. I was a bit weak on this one!

J

There can be many reasons for her behavior, but the bottom line is that she lost interest or never had that strong interest in the first place. You did not make a strong impression. You admit you were weak. Happens to all of us. Next. This should also be in newbie forum.

It sounds like you are focusing too much on this one girl. Do you have any others in your pipeline? Go out and meet a bunch of girls and get this going with several at the same time.

This might blow your mind, but here's what I would do.

It involves a lot strategery...some human chess...Machiavellian deception....hamster wheel spinning chicanery...

Ask dude what's up with his girl. Do this in no uncertain terms. "yo had a real good time with your friend, hit her up, she's not hitting me back. Tell her i'm not bout dat bullshit" - or the equivalent for your social class and standing.

He may be protective, he may not tell you the truth, he may get all weird on you - as he might harbor a secret crush on you - but he's probably gonna tell the girl about your interest.

At that point, she's got your interest confirmed and filtered through her friend. Then the ball is in her court, in a way it wasn't with that dumb throwaway text you sent her.

Once that statement is made, GET ON OTHER HOES. Cause the idea that the mere wisp of something with this chick gets you all in a tizzy - REEKS of blue pill beta AFC Chode dork bullshit.

WIA

I do have three "on the go" but I just like this one a lot...

I made a real good first impression. And she was def interested but in the week away this cooled.

The tone in the texts before I left and when I came back - the difference is massive.

I was only weak in that I said "text me sometime if you want to go. It will be fun" as my closing text which is a bit lame.

Anyways, I think I will have a second shot.

Any thoughts on how to take it much appreciated!

Great post WIA thanks

Quote: (06-28-2013 05:31 PM)Jbk Wrote:  

Great post WIA thanks

Update this post after you've taken action and gotten response.

WIA