rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game

Dance Floor Game

Samseau has his guide over here:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5002.h...floor+game

My guide is going to be a bit shorter and is more execution focused. It assumes 1) you can teach basic XXX dance and 2) you are in decent shape. That's it.

Setup: Finding the right venue is paramount. My style is finding places that play the music I need to dance to and simply finding a place where people drink. Notice this does not necessarily mean that you go to "salsa night" "swing night" or "XYZ night" you just need to find a spot where people drink and the style of music is played. Some clubs not "top 40 clubs" but regular dance clubs can have mixes of music reggae, salsa, some top 40's and hip hop/rap mixed in etc. The key is just finding the right music.

Once that peg is knocked down the next move you need to make is find a spot with good floor logistics. You have two choices. 1) crammed small areas and 2) large open areas with lots of seating. Generally the crammed places tend to have more drunk people and the large open areas have more serious dancers. You can pull from both they just have different styles.

Opening: Here's my opener. "Hey do you dance XXX". That's it. She will respond with 1) No, 2) Yes. She's forced to give you an answer. If she says No you say "cool you want to learn? (immediately sticking your hand out if she gave you a flirty look) if she gives you a more concerned/not interested look i stand back with my hands behind my back in a "professor pose" to seem as if i'm a teacher/instructor. If she is on her heels about it; giving you answers like "i can't dance" here's your speech:

"Well i've been dancing for a while and the truth is if a beginner can't dance and she's a girl then it is entirely the guy's fault. So if anything goes wrong you can blame me for everything..."

If you think she likes you (ie: eyes dialating) you can deliver a flirty/cocky comment to finish it off

"... basically i'm saying the guys that tried to teach you can't dance (wink)".

The last part is usually unnecessary and is only used if I'm feeling really confident for one reason or another. Overall stick to the italics script.

Finally, if she immediately wants to learn how to dance and is excited to learn out of the gate you have a warm lead. If she's cold you'll have to read if she's into you and finally if she is an expert dancer you're in another cold read situation since some girls go with boyfriends just to dance. Which leads to...

Filter Out: So dancing begins, I suggest dancing on 1. Dancing on two is difficult for most and doesn't "feel good". We all know the rules on this, if you can't make her feel good you're screwed so I stick with On One.

1. Start with only basic moves
2. Start with a basic spin
3. Stop and grab a sip of your drink (dance near the bar)

At this point you have a second to gauge her reaction. A) she will stop and wait, B) she will take the chance to bolt to grab a drink with her friends - she wasn't interested or C) she will focus on learning the basics.

A is the best, it means she is waiting to learn more and is more interested in you returning than learning to dance. B obviously sucks. C is in between so you move onto routine below. Notice, you are leaving before an entire song is played. I do not dance with a girl for a full song unless she's certainly already interested in me because it usually gets awkward to dance for more than 4 minutes straight without the pause.

1. Basics again
2. Basic spin (which she'll magically get)
3. Exit the basic spin and drop her hand so it would naturally graze your chest. Why? You gave her a very obvious sexual hint and now she knows what is going on. Either she makes the decision to move to your hand, to avoid touching you, or she follows your lead.

Now you know for sure if A she's interested or B she's not. At this point, I will usually buy drinks with her (yes i buy a drink every time), then game on sitting and waiting to "dance again" since I know she's on lock for the night.

At this point the script becomes difficult and is more your regular game but this is what I do to filter 100% of the girls in the place. Here are some tips as well in terms of filtering/opening.

1. Wall Flowers are your friends. Generally these weird guys just stand around the main dance floor. There are usually large gaps between them and the regular walkways, so you stand 3 steps behind them (to not be associated) and hit girls as they pass by with the regular "hey do you dance XXX"
2. Style. This is significantly important, the better you look the more likely she is to initially dance with you but this has been beaten to death on many threads
3. Ways to tell she likes you before the hand drop move. 1) she can't dance for crap and is talking fast, 2) she is excited immediately to learn, 3) her friends immediately shove her to go dance with you (usually means they saw you earlier and approve of your dancing skills)
4. Small venues versus large venues. Large venues are more difficult in terms of number of approaches because most people flood the main dance area and literally dance for a full song then go leave. They are MUCH LESS likely to turn you down for a dance but this also makes it MUCH HARDER to tell if they are physically interested in you in the first place. This is a major reason i dance towards the edge, near the bar and near my sitting drink. Small venues are the reverse but due to law of large numbers you got less stunners/quality in the room.

There's the basic routine i'll chime in for comments if you guys have questions but that's the jist.