rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does it mean if a girl lets you touch her ass but not kiss her?

I went clubbing yesterday and met this Salvadorean girl inside the club. We were out on the dance floor/little table area. She let me grind up on her and let my hands grab her ass(like a full-on grab on both butt cheeks). When I went in for the kiss, she pulled away and said no. This happened twice. Where did I go wrong? What should I have done instead?

Quote: (06-25-2013 01:27 AM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

I went clubbing yesterday and met this Salvadorean girl inside the club. We were out on the dance floor/little table area. She let me know grind up on her and let my hands grab her ass(like a full-on grab on both butt cheeks). When I went in for the kiss, she pulled away and said no. This happened twice. Where did I go wrong? What should I have done instead?

butt grab isn't intimate in that setting. kiss is.

when i was just starting college years ago, i had this super fine blonde foreign exchange student call me over onto the dancefloor with her eyes. she started grinding her ridiculous fat ass (super skinny girl) on me, i got hard. she got turned on and held my dick the whole time we were dancing. even let me finger her since she was wearing a tight slutty dress.

guess what? i went in for the kiss after at least 20 mins, she didn't blow me away, but dead fish. like she didn't give a fuck. i kissed her, but it was like a dude who shakes your hand with a limp hand. it was a power move.

there's no general rule here, i've made out with plenty of girls without saying a word, but when a girl is on a dance floor its all about the bodies. she's just feeling horny and wants to feel sexy and wanted. she wants to be treated like a piece of meat. kissing and being intimate has nothing to do with it.

don't ask what you're doing wrong man. just do what you want. enjoy what she's giving you. try to escalate constantly. if she wants to, she will. more than likely in a situation like that, it's honestly about the dancing.

Now that said... knowing what i know now. I would have pulled that hot blonde foreign exchange girl OFF the dance floor, chatted her up. didn't even matter what i said, she would be so turned on, the only talking that matters is with the eyes, and with your hands exploring her body. forget trying to get the kiss. i would tease her by getting close to her, like i was going to kiss her, then pull back. all the while touching her inner thigh, then pulling back. just teasing man. then when i finally go to kiss her, it's when she's ready to fuck. don't worry about losing her, if you're teasing her good, going in, feeling her up.... pulling back... it won't even be a fair fight.

think bigger picture man, or think smaller picture. enjoy the dance, or go for the lay. why are you wanting to make out if she doesn't want to???

i guess i have too much of a mechanical view of the whole process: talk, dance, feel-up, kiss, bounce and fuck. Also, i'm in the stage of my game where I'm looking to kiss girls more, but I need to do it more organically. Your advice is good. I'll keep it in mind.

you don't need to kiss the girls till you are in isolation location. kissing girls at the club gives her assurance that you like her and want to fuck her. she can not rationalize that kiss away. if you warmed her up and then bounce her under whatever pretenses she needs to justify joining you there then you can kiss once alone and go for the bang immediately.

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (06-25-2013 02:20 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

you don't need to kiss the girls till you are in isolation location. kissing girls at the club gives her assurance that you like her and want to fuck her. she can not rationalize that kiss away. if you warmed her up and then bounce her under whatever pretenses she needs to justify joining you there then you can kiss once alone and go for the bang immediately.

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

nice link

Bad breath.

For some girls, touching the ass is a natural part of grinding. For others, it isn't. I think this is more of a null-tell than anything.