rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New girl (need feedback)

New girl (need feedback)

Met this girl outside of a restaurant yesterday, number closed in about one cigarette worth of time, since I didn't have my phone I had to have her take mine and I was worried that she wouldn't text back BUT she texted me immediately with her name and an exclamation mark. She's 18, and doesn't live too far away.

Anyways, I hate asking this question but I'm looking to arrange something with her but I have no idea what the plan is yet. I've waited until today to text her, but I'm over thinking the entire thing and I'm looking for some quick advice.. I was thinking something along the lines of "cool. Why don't we meet up at some point this week." or something.

ANYWAYS,

Thanks.

New girl (need feedback)

Hmmm, you are over-thinking it and you said so yourself. Anything non-needy will do in my book (caveat: I live in EE where the rules are more relaxed, but stilll...)

New girl (need feedback)

Quote: (06-24-2013 12:37 PM)Pinch Wrote:  

Anyways, I hate asking this question but I'm looking to arrange something with her but I have no idea what the plan is yet. I've waited until today to text her, but I'm over thinking the entire thing and I'm looking for some quick advice.. I was thinking something along the lines of "cool. Why don't we meet up at some point this week." or something.

ANYWAYS,

Thanks.

I'm of the opinion that running solid game means that you've got a solid #. But if you're running solid game, i'd aim higher than a phone #.

That being said, assuming you've got a solid #

1) The RVF method
- text with the idea that you're setting something up within 1-2 days.
- text rarely
- only logistical things
- never, "hey, how you doing..." - don't engage in "orbiter chat"

2) G's method - don't text, call.

3) My approach
- text with the purpose to figure out who she is and what she's like
- build in how cool and busy I am (texting pics is golden for this)
- get her to tell you when she's free
- if she's free that night, get in the car. (instadate)
- if she's free some other nights, salesman option (do you want to buy the red car, or the blue car - we're hanging out Wed or Thursday?)

That's it.

In terms of when to text and how many times?

You text when the moment feels right. But I'd do it sooner rather than later - cause 18 year olds have the attention span of a newborn.

and I always sign my name to my texts - "sup bitch! :-) - WIA"

But you only text once, and when you know she can see it.

If she doesn't respond timely, you attempt 2 more texts a day or two later.

If the # fails, and it often does cause chicks get busy - she goes on mass text blast status.

WIA

New girl (need feedback)

Should I be most concerned about getting her on a 'date' as soon as possible or should I just throw the idea out there?

New girl (need feedback)

I think you should be more concerned about getting the date, do not wait too long. You should not over-thinking , that's my problem too.

New girl (need feedback)

She is not old enough too drink, so I am not sure what you normally do for dates.

The reply you were thinking of using "why don't we meet up next week" is too vague. It would be better to say something like "let's meet at xyz cafe on Thursday afternoon".

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

New girl (need feedback)

So I should just straight up tell her where to meet and not even return her text with a "hey, good meeting you yesterday" or whatever? I should just tell her straight up ?

New girl (need feedback)

I was just thinking of inviting her back to my house or something, it would be a hell of a lot easier than walking aimlessly around the city;.

New girl (need feedback)

What did her text say? If she texted right away then strike while things are hot and reply with a simple what's up.f

I would say you are busy guy and try to setup a meet at some place near your house.

Try not to get into a full conversation via text.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

New girl (need feedback)

she didn't text back.. oh well.