rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most men have serious problem with their game..

I'm in Madrid right now visiting a friend...

We went out on saturday to a party place called "Huertas",where there are plenty of pubs where you don't need to pay ticket for entrance.

He's very good-looking,muscular and with cool tattos in his body.

We went out planning to chase some girls and he was only making excuses before opening them..

He needs alcohol to be funny and spent 50 € while I spent just 5€...I got some numbers and he didn't even approach.

I sow him some material about game and says it's bullshit..he hasn't got laid since 1.5 years and continues with this narrow-minded attitde

Definitely,I will go out alone rather tan going with other person who drains your energy and don't compensate the balance.

Did you have similar experiences?

Quote: (06-24-2013 09:39 AM)Kristian Wrote:  

He's very good-looking,muscular and with cool tattos in his body.

We went out planning to chase some girls and he was only making excuses before opening them..

A useless social facade backed up by no game.

If he won't at least hear you out, there's nothing else you can do.
Ditch him (at least when in public).

To have a problem with Game, you need to have some to start with.

Most guys are pathetic with game.

My goal is to be as good looking as possible so I can walk around a bar and find a girl who meets eyes with me with a smile. Go in and start talking.

When this happens, it's game on. Some of my guy friends are completely flabbergasted at how I pull women. In all seriousness, I think they are just not paying attention to the subtle cues of women giving them invites to come over. Very easy thing to do.

More for us!

This automatically triggers my "99% of men do exactly zero cold approach" rant.

I can only do it if I'm in a relatively good mood.

And I agree most cases are hopeless because of the underlying belief one isn't attractive, or that it's "wrong" to bother strangers. It takes years to overcome crippling keystone beliefs.

Quote: (06-24-2013 11:06 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

What is that?

Quote: (06-24-2013 11:09 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What is that?

Going up to a girl and just saying "Hello how are you?"

I don't understand the fear men have for starting a conversation. People over think inane conversations. Just comment about something totally pointless.

It's funny how scared average dudes are of talking to women. I do my fair share of rationalizing myself out of talking to a chick, but Ill always approach if the chick stirs up thatprimal desire.

If you talk to girls they'll always tell you that the only dudes who talk to them are crazy crackheads and old dudes. The funniest part is that they never freak out at the dude for talking to them. An old fb had some crackhead sit next to her and say some weird shit, offering her drugs etc. She talked to him and got off on the next stop.

The worst rejection I've ever had upon a cold approach was the girl just standing there looking at me like an idiot. And that was most likely because I interrupted her and didn't talk loud enough.

Girls have more courage to be a bitch in groups but the worst I've ever had was these 3chicks kicking me out of the bar because I started giving them shit when they were talking about using guys for drinks.

I've been hit by a girl once because I relentlessly made fun of her friend (I'd never met the friend)

You have to fuck up pretty bad or even go so far as provoke a girl for her to give you a "bad rejection"

What is that?

Hahaha, well, it's not very long- -but it only really applies to day game, I only do coffee shop/grocery store game, and I sit in Starbucks editing video and audio on my laptop for hours for my filmmaking.

I've many time sat in a coffee shop with a 7-8.5 siting a few feet away for over 2 hours studying, and 90% of the time NO ONE approaches her

IT's true the 9+ chicks seems to always have somewhere to go, they come in and get their coffee to go.

So my official 99% rant is:

If you open your mouth and say ANYTHING, you are immediately ahead of 99% of guys who walk around like robots. Be superior to the robots.

Relevant:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/...bad-advice

"but even the more mundane threads on PUA forums are peppered with nastiness. The phrase "last-minute resistance" is used in discussions of how not to take no for an answer. The PUAs insist that their advice is always framed with discussion of consent and respecting a woman's right to refuse, and it is true. However that often seems to boil down to "back off until she stops screaming and then try again". The PUA typically describes consent as a final inconvenient hurdle rather than the starting blocks of any sexual event."

Quote: (06-24-2013 12:14 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

What is that?

Hahaha, well, it's not very long- -but it only really applies to day game, I only do coffee shop/grocery store game, and I sit in Starbucks editing video and audio on my laptop for hours for my filmmaking.

I've many time sat in a coffee shop with a 7-8.5 siting a few feet away for over 2 hours studying, and 90% of the time NO ONE approaches her

IT's true the 9+ chicks seems to always have somewhere to go, they come in and get their coffee to go.

So my official 99% rant is:

If you open your mouth and say ANYTHING, you are immediately ahead of 99% of guys who walk around like robots. Be superior to the robots.

Accept that they will probably reject you, now you don't have to have anxiety.

Even the most attractive girls will get old.

not getting any in Spain? I thought that only happens in Toronto...and even then a month seems like a stretch. Barcelona and Madrid have one of the best party scenes in Europe and the chicks are awesome!

He spent 50 € while I spent just 5€...I got some numbers and he didn't even approach.

I see no problems with that. I prefer booze to girls.

Quote:Quote:

In all seriousness, I think they are just not paying attention to the subtle cues of women giving them invites to come over.
This is very true. I'v'e tried to be more aware of this lately.

90% of the battle is looking decent, walking up to a girl and saying "what's up" and having a normal conversation. I don't get why so many guys are scared to put themselves out there. As soon as I figured out that you have to talk if you want pussy, I overcame my fear of approaching girls. Plus, it can feel good to get rejected if you've been with a lot of girls. I just laugh and think she must be gay or something/

Quote: (06-25-2013 10:54 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

In all seriousness, I think they are just not paying attention to the subtle cues of women giving them invites to come over.
This is very true. I'v'e tried to be more aware of this lately.

Women bitch a lot about how clueless guys are. Sometimes they look right at me and smile and I just act like "Duh??" and walk by. Then an hour later I think, "Oh , she just cued me. I'm a moron."

I can't stand those 'Bros' having a guys night out at the bar, standing with a beer on their hand. maybe they will holla at girls walking by since they are with their friends and it gives them more confidence. they observe you approaching on your own and laugh at you if it doesn't go right.
I think those guys are the worst enemy.
I mean let's get fucking serious. Is there a guy not thinking about getting laid at a bar? 'yo man, I just came here to dance' 'yo bro, I just came here to chill with my boys' What the fuck?
Why can't we just respect each other since we have a same goal in mind?

I don't know why some guys acting just like bitches towards other women. 'look at that bitch flirting with any guys' 'she is a total slut'
you see a group of girls just talking shit about other girls.
Guys do the same shit.

Quote: (06-25-2013 10:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

90% of the battle is looking decent, walking up to a girl and saying "what's up" and having a normal conversation. I don't get why so many guys are scared to put themselves out there. As soon as I figured out that you have to talk if you want pussy, I overcame my fear of approaching girls. Plus, it can feel good to get rejected if you've been with a lot of girls. I just laugh and think she must be gay or something/

Quote: (06-26-2013 03:41 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I can't stand those 'Bros' having a guys night out at the bar, standing with a beer on their hand. maybe they will holla at girls walking by since they are with their friends and it gives them more confidence. they observe you approaching on your own and laugh at you if it doesn't go right.
I mean let's get fucking serious. Is there a guy not thinking about getting laid at a bar? 'yo man, I just came here to dance' 'yo bro, I just came here to chill with my boys' What the fuck?

I don't always go in a bar looking to get laid. Some days I just want a scotch and chill the fuck out. What's the problem with that?

yeah I know sometimes you want to just chill since gaming draws your emotional energy. nothings wrong with that.

I am just talking about guys who can't do anything but make fun of others.

this is something I have to deal with every time I go out.

Quote: (06-26-2013 04:26 AM)capote Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2013 03:41 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I don't always go in a bar looking to get laid. Some days I just want a scotch and chill the fuck out. What's the problem with that?

Sebastian, does anyone ever actually say that to you? What kinds of people say that sort of stuff to you at the bar?

@sebastian why do you care about these guys at the bar?

Who cares. I have opened chicks had a bunch of dudes laugh at me if it fails, I move on and find a new chick and leave.

If a bunch of rowdy dudes at the bar have the time to make fun of you they are more likely than not... Broke losers. So who cares. They are just trying to look cool in front of their guy friends. In a word: pathetic.

It's downright laughable. If you have your life together getting "heat" from a bunch of low life's is nowhere on your priority list. If someone is significantly less successful than you their opinion should be right up there with your interest in the color underwear the janitor is wearing today. The fact that it bothers you tells me you believe they are right on some level, eventually you will get to a point where you find it humerous. This is no different from this forum, if some loser is giving you heat/advice it's again laughable because you know they have nothing to add to your life so you skim the comment, laugh and move on.

This is the major difference between real success and fake success. If people like that insult me I take it as a complement because I know at the end of the day they still have to wake up and go back to their shitty lives hating on people with zero hope for the future. Tears of joy to my eyes. Haters gonna hate.

I'm in Madrid right now visiting a friend...

The more you think about your friend's attitudes and verbalise them in your mind or to others, the more they risk to become your own problems in the same night... Just don't do nothing and enjoy his company, or proceed with business as usual, which will most likely with him ending up at the bar alone. Cold decision to make.

Obviously they won't say anything. But I know what's in their head.

eg)
Do you go to gym just to work out on your own OR
Do you go to gym to check out other guys, show off your muscle, show off your strength and talk about other guys?

You are just working out on your own but these guys check you out. they smirk when you grab a light dumbbell or do something that doesn't meet their standards.
Whatever you work on, you feel these guys presence.

Of course, they won't SAY anything.
But you don't understand what's going on? you don't get bothered by those?

Quote: (06-26-2013 10:21 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Sebastian, does anyone ever actually say that to you? What kinds of people say that sort of stuff to you at the bar?

^^ you should not get bothered by them.

If you are bothered by them this implies you care what they are thinking in the first place. You shouldn't.

I have one funny issue regarding approaches. I can hardly ever approach portuguese girls but with foreigners I become an approach maniac, especially asians since I like them more. Not a tragedy, PT girls aren't quite my style.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen