rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkish women..one of the most beautiful of the world?

Must see the videos..

based on my dozen or so trips to Turkey in the past year, for business, I would not have said so. I would say Turkish women are generally "OK" (not as bad as English girls!).....but you do get some absolutely stunning Turkish girls......unfortunately, it is a very small % who fit this category is my view.

Your gonna need some better proof then those videos. Those women looked like white Nicki Minaj's.

You can find stunning women in any country... or decent looking women in any country an do them up to look stunning....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Every race and culture has beautiful women. It's all subjective. Turkish women may be beautiful but they are not special. They still bitch and bleed like any other women.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-23-2013 12:58 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Every race and culture has beautiful women.

I haven't seen any attractive pure Australian aborigines. Only mixed ones.

Quote: (06-23-2013 01:05 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

Well they passed somebody's boner test [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

There are some groups which I find have more good-looking women than others (must be attracted to that particular set of features over others) but in general the cream of the crop in any country, race or culture are 9s or 10s to me. White, Asian, Black, Indian, Hispanic, etc. Those videos, however, are not.

If you only looked at the TV you'd think that Indian women are the hottest, most docile and traditional women in the world.

Unfortunately, any similarity between TV and the real world is completely unintentional and coincidental.

Quote: (06-23-2013 02:12 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

If you only looked at the TV you'd think that Indian women are the hottest, most docile and traditional women in the world.

Unfortunately, any similarity between TV and the real world is completely unintentional and coincidental.

I joke around with a few Indian friends that I have.

"Indian women are the best. They just sing and dance all day." [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-23-2013 01:26 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2013 01:05 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

Well they passed somebody's boner test [Image: lol.gif]

Ya, visiting Brits.

Those broads are all faked out. Any chic from and place of she's at least 7 can look like that with a ton of work. Terrible representation IMO.

I saw some absolutely gorgeous Turkish women in Istanbul a couple of years ago, but on a per capita basis, Turkey is not like other countries.

Equally unrealistic, but its the most reliable unrealistic measure of a countries girls™ we have... Pageant girls.

Miss Turkey:
[Image: Miss_Turkey_08_Leyla_Tugutlu.jpg]

She is hot but not fake. I would imagine in a good atmosphere/venue you would run into girls that look and her, better, or slightly worse.

I'm just speculating but all the hot Turkish girls I've met pretty much look like that chic above.

Really though if your country is pumping out wack girls year after year for Pageants you need to shore up that gene pool.

Istanbul is a must-visit city. You’ll most likely love the city, food, and culture. Izmir probably has the highest percentage of attractive girls in the country, and it has the beach factor.

85%-90% of Turkish women will probably not have sex until they’re married. I’m basing this off a study on sexuality in Turkey. There are sizeable numbers of relatively more liberal and attractive Turkish women in Bulgaria and a few other EE countries. The Turkish immigrants in Western Europe are largely from poor areas of Eastern and Central Turkey, so they tend to be less attractive and more conservative than the ones in Turkey.

If you actually go to Turkey, you'll find that Turkish people don't have a specific look. Kurdish people tend to resemble Persians.

Turkey is the sixth most traveled to country in the world with 30 million international tourists each year, predominately from Europe. One-fourth of them visit Istanbul.

For a large number of clubs, you’ll have to bring a girl with you to enter. I cannot recommend visiting Turkey for sex, but I absolutely do recommend Turkish girls for long-term relationships. Polish and Italian girls come with similarly low divorce rates, and they are also more likely to have pre-marital sex, so there are other options.

Honestly, as far as looks go, the average Turkish girl isn’t close to the average thin, young white-American girl, but as an LA resident, I have to say that Turkey also doesn't have anywhere near as many disgusting-looking girls as Southern California does. I don’t want anyone here traveling to Turkey just for the girls because they’re generally not that hot. There’s a reason you find Turkish sex tourists all over Eastern Europe.

Akmerkez in Istanbul is visited by 2-2.5 million people each month and has been recognized as among the best shopping malls in the world. It’s one of my favorite spots to hang out in general, but also to day game some of the best girls of Istanbul without getting bored. Visitors spend an average of 3.5 hours in the mall, with the world average being 2.5 hours. The mall offers free transportation for tourists in nearby hotels.

[Image: Funda_Onal.jpg]
[Image: Gokcan_Gokmen.jpg]
[Image: ece_erken1.jpg]
[Image: Begum_Demirtas.jpg]
[Image: Asli_Tandogan.jpg]
[Image: 560234164_32fd48481a_b.jpg]
[Image: Melda.jpg]

Most of your competition looks like this:
[Image: 36339407072231266493624.jpg]

You think I'm joking?

I live in constant envy of my Turkish friends, even if they have to marry to enjoy the spoils. Single women are constantly posting lovey-dovey and positive statuses that are 100% opposite of the standard passive-aggressive bullshit of western women, and engaged or married women are constantly posting photos of the meals they made their husbands and how much they love them. And all of them are good-looking at least, no slutty dressing but you can see that they put effort into it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Those girls look like shit. The girls Atilla posted look much, much better.

I need some guidance on Turkish-American girls.

I'm going after this very westernized Turk-American broad. She is from a very secular family. In her behavior and even appearance she resembles a Jewish American Princess from NYC or LA. She seems flakey and obsessed with the iphone.

Are there any Turkish-specific things I should know about or just treat her like a normal American girl?

All the Turkish broads I have met have ranged from all shades in attractive rating scale. One I met in the MOMA of San Francisco who I thought was South American or Iberian surprised me to be Turkish (she was dressed very feminine in a brightly colored dress and had long beautiful brunette hair). She was a great talker unlike the broads I meet on a daily basis here in Northern California. The others have been tourist chicks who are Turkish-German or straight Turkish. The vibe I get from those girls is that they are the type to not game but more so to marry one and have a few kids with one. Plus, Turkish dudes tend to be vastly more obnoxious and desperate than your average Western Mangina. So if you are into that exotic eastern Mediterranean look that is predominat amongst the Lebanese but don't mind growing through hurdles for marriage, Turkish girls are for that.

Turkish women are unattractive for the most part and weak and wear burqa and smell terrible they are also terrible lovers . Reasons enough to make Turkish men flock to western women
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=661TOjKHTHs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvoOVR1Isco

I live in Gaziantep in Turkey, this city filled with hot girls alot of them have super beatiful round ass.(if they are not obese)
Yea true some women dont use deodorant, but not all of course
-A Turkish

Quote: (12-25-2014 03:37 PM)POASTER Wrote:  

I'm going after this very westernized Turk-American broad. She is from a very secular family. In her behavior and even appearance she resembles a Jewish American Princess from NYC or LA. She seems flakey and obsessed with the iphone.

That sounds a lot like the only Turkish girl I had, although she was Turkish-Turkish. Rich professional parents although her father was very traditonal and posessive in a non-religious ways. She loved her iPhone (although she knew better than to use it when she was with me), her high heels and all sorts of bling. Sex-wise she was into the whole masculine traditional father-figure thing, which suits me fine, although she wasn't traditional enough not to cheat on her boyfriend with me (her boyfriend was a faggy Western rich boy).

I haven't been in Middle East, North Africa or Asia but I spent 3 years in Turkey on and off due to my job, because headquarters in in Istanbul. I think Turkish girls would get into my ugliest Top 5 girls I've seen in my life.

Greek, Turkish, Portuguese are there in Top 5, and then maybe Spanish and Italian.

Of course, I'm speaking in general. I've seen some hot girls in Istanbul too but it's like 1 in every 200 girls.

Turkish women in general are average to ugly.

You get beautiful ones mostly from the Muslim balkan nations that have had their people settled in modern turkey throughout history.

Those videos are not available anymore btw.

Portugese and some Greek women are quiet ugly also

I don't get what you guys are saying, having been to major cities in Turkey and smaller ones whilst travelling in the South West, girls look smoking on average. They dress sexy despite not always revealing too much, many are really feminine. For me Turkey has one of the best looking girls in all of Europe, I would even dare say Izmir had the best quality ive seen in my life. If you're not convinced go to the starbucks in Bebek - all the girls look like models. However, the good looking girls are not evenly distributed that is a fact so there in fact a lot of ugly girls. I also haven't travelled too much to the East and Arabian nations so maybe my perception is skewed.

Quote: (03-31-2018 10:07 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

I haven't been in Middle East, North Africa or Asia but I spent 3 years in Turkey on and off due to my job, because headquarters in in Istanbul. I think Turkish girls would get into my ugliest Top 5 girls I've seen in my life.

Greek, Turkish, Portuguese are there in Top 5, and then maybe Spanish and Italian.

Of course, I'm speaking in general. I've seen some hot girls in Istanbul too but it's like 1 in every 200 girls.

I agree

My list from worst to best out of those would be

1) Portuguese
2) Turkish
3) Greek
4) Italian
5) Spanish (mainly due to women in southern spain)

Central , North and East Europe have far better women, with the exception of UK and Ireland..