rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideas For Getting A Girl To Invite You Over

Hey guys, I've been traveling a lot and primarily using couchsurfing for lodging. This means that many times I don't have a place I can pull girls to.

This has thrown off my game since I used to invite girls over for a drink and bang. I kinda feel awkward saying to somebody I just met "hey, let's go to your place."

Any ideas to pull her to her place? Preferably with two scenarios:

1. Girl you meet at nighttime
2. Girl you meet up for a date (usually from online)

Say your relatives are in town. No one wants to meet relatives first 'date'.

Works like a charm.

If she can't go to her place too, bang in the car or a stairwell. No one uses stairwells late at night and the concrete walls muffle her moans ; )

Try to pick her up before and take her home after. You may have to drive somewhat buzzed/tipsy if you took her on a drink date. Do like Roosh says and when you are dropping her off, when you are doing your farewells say that you have to piss and can't hold it or use the excuse that you are too drunk and can you crash on the sofa. I'd say use piss since you may be able to go farther. Ask questions about things in different rooms so you can get a "tour". Hopefully, you've been kinoing thus far and when you get to her bedroom, go in. Game on!

Have you actually tried asking to go back to her place? I've done it in the past out of necessity, and it really wasn't a big deal. If the date is with a "good girl", then I don't do kino and let them assume I just want to get them somewhere private so we can make-out.

If during the date you can venue change at least once and build comfort (talk about family, etc) and she lives alone, it shouldn't be a problem.

Where are you traveling?

First bang usually takes place at her place. She's more comfortable and in control.
Plus she has all the after-bang necessities handy.

Team Nachos