rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BUY ME A DRINK

BUY ME A DRINK

So you roll into a club/cocktail bar and swagger straight up to the bar. You just happen to have picked the spot where a hot chick and her side kick are perched. As you make eye contact with your target, you deliver your best bar opener. She smiles and the delivers hers… “Buy Me A Drink”.

To which you reply……?

I’d really like to know what you think is the best response in this spot.

Just to start the ball rolling, here’s a few (delivered with a smile) lines I’ve used in the past. Which one I use usually depends on my mood and how much of a bitch she may or may not be;

-I would but I don’t think I’d be able to get rid of you.

-My mother told me to never buy girls drinks.

-I only buy drinks for girls that I’m physically attracted to.

-I only buy drinks for people who impress me… do you think you could impress me?

-Only if it’s a shot and you drink 8 in a row.

Ok nothing to write home about but can you do better?

BUY ME A DRINK

"What have you done for me lately?"

BUY ME A DRINK

A Drink huh? Sure but it's Wild Turkey or nothing.

By the way, Turkey is the beginning of the end for girls and I gladly pay for the entertainment alone. I've been punched, threatened etc 100 times after they figure out I fucked their night. There's a small window though or she'd have to back off the hard drinks.

BUY ME A DRINK

"I could buy you a drink, but that might make you a whore. You aren't a whore, are you?"

or just laugh at her and turn your back.

or "nah [Image: wink.gif]"

BUY ME A DRINK

Quote: (06-20-2013 01:10 PM)His Imperial Majesty Wrote:  

So you roll into a club/cocktail bar..... She smiles and the delivers hers… “Buy Me A Drink”.

To which you reply……?

I’d really like to know what you think is the best response in this spot.

Just to start the ball rolling, here’s a few (delivered with a smile) lines I’ve used in the past. Which one I use usually depends on my mood and how much of a bitch she may or may not be;

-(#1) I would but I don’t think I’d be able to get rid of you.

- (#2) Only if it’s a shot and you drink 8 in a row.

Except you should start with "5" then say, "you don't really look too fat, OK 3."

I like #1 because it's playful rather than hostile.

If she's more Sorority than grimy loser, I also like the pushing her to drink more because, well, because.... It would be depressing to watch her guzzle three drinks than go on in a gravelly barfly voice, and you realize she's a smoker and is physically disgusting.

the amount is critical though. 8 Is obviously insane unless she's a 6'3" Amazon, because you've made it totally a joke situation and it will be hard to follow through which I think would be a good idea ( making her drink)

But starting higher, at like 5, might be good because then when you go down to 3 you're at an amount that now sounds reasonable ( compared to 5) but will loosen her up without getting her sick.

Then spring it on her that she has to recite the capital cities of as many countries as she can while she's panting after each drink. By the time she's done you'll know how smart and cooperative she is. Pretty interesting to see which continent she picks, I guess almost all SWPL chix will pick european countries. You'll know more about her too by which countries she picks.

She'll miss some which gives you a chance to bust her balls, just how is left as an exercise for the reader.

BUY ME A DRINK

I think these are pretty solid picks from your arsenal:
-I would but I don’t think I’d be able to get rid of you.
-I only buy drinks for girls that I’m physically attracted to.

I would add:

-You want fries with that?
-Then what? You'll do a trick?
-Is this being recorded on camera?
-Lost your purse, I assume?
-Only if you tell me the real reason you were abandoned, penniless in this establishment... The story might be worth a shot of shelf.
-I'm sorry, you must've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about your alcoholism...

BUY ME A DRINK

Been in that situation a few times. Candidly, don't follow specific buy/don't buy/cocky/funny rules. Doesn't fit my personality. I'm also 40+.

Basically i do a quick survey 1) is she my type? 2) what's she drinking? 3) is she already boozed? Then you have a few seconds to gauge if it's genuine interest and she has liquid courage, or if she's just scamming.

This will go one of two ways:
1) Not interested: i'll smirk, nod my head like it's funny and just go about ordering my beverage
2) Interested: i'll just stare at her and say "what's your story?" if her response is decent, I buy and go from there.

To me, everything is about calibrating..

EDIT: oops...missed this part "you deliver your best bar opener.."
I guess ignore what i wrote above. So I approached her and she wanted a drink. I probably just ignore the request at first, but if she's cool i'll buy. I don't care.

If I'm solo it gives me a chance to talk to her for a bit while I survey the place. Worth the price.

BUY ME A DRINK

Quote: (06-20-2013 01:10 PM)His Imperial Majesty Wrote:  

So you roll into a club/cocktail bar and swagger straight up to the bar. You just happen to have picked the spot where a hot chick and her side kick are perched. As you make eye contact with your target, you deliver your best bar opener. She smiles and the delivers hers… “Buy Me A Drink”.

First time I walked into a bar I was 15-16 and I honestly can't remember this ever happening to me in my life. Maybe when I was younger and can't remember.

Does this really happen to you guys?

BUY ME A DRINK

This has only happened to me by a girl that was 20-top and already pass out drunk.

Once.

BUY ME A DRINK

i would give the lost your purse response with a straight face and then order my drink.i wouldnt even follow up on entitled cunts like these anyways.

WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION

BUY ME A DRINK

The trick here is to not look like a chump in the first place.

You have to look like a guy to whom she wouldn't dare ask that question.

BUY ME A DRINK

Quote: (06-20-2013 02:40 PM)soup Wrote:  

Solid observation.

BUY ME A DRINK

"No"

BUY ME A DRINK

I don't want to get you pregnant.

BUY ME A DRINK

Quote: (06-20-2013 02:40 PM)soup Wrote:  

I think Soup nailed this one.

I have to guess if a girl is asking you this, she is basically "not interested".

I doubt a girl would respond to a young Sean Connery's advances with a quick “Buy Me A Drink”.

If you are getting this, I would say work on your vibe, style, confidence etc.

But in the spirit of the post, if a girl just said to me, “Buy Me A Drink”, I would probably respond:

"No".

Or

Ignore her.

Or

"Sure, After a blowj*b. I live just down the street. Vamos."

BUY ME A DRINK

If I'm interested I'll say I'm particular about who I drink with, so tell me a story. And it has to pique my interest or it's no deal. As I sip my beverage of choice.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

BUY ME A DRINK

Do you give out a cigarette?
Usually girls come up nicely 'hey~[Image: smile.gif] can I have a cigarette? [Image: wink.gif]' they get what they want and walk away.
I see that all the time. Guys get excited about giving it out so he can talk to her and nothing happens.

I just say 'No'

BUY ME A DRINK

Immediately go in for the kiss.

WIA

BUY ME A DRINK

Meh... I'm a nonsmoker so I rarely deal with this. But I see other dudes thinking that some chick has just dropped them a clever opener "can I have a cigarette?" As soon as the smoke is gone, so is the girl. **poof**

BUY ME A DRINK

It`s so easy to sit on a forum and come up with these amazing responses... I always just laugh and say "funny" or "that`s a good one" I don`t buy strangers drinks, somehow I still manage to get laid.

BUY ME A DRINK

don't say anything to her, turn to the bartender and say, "I'll have a vodka soda and my friend here will have a water."

BUY ME A DRINK

Grab her by the back the hair right there and ram your dick down her throat.

"You want a drink!?! I'll give ya a drink!"

Just kidding. Kind of.. You want to be able to at least look like you could do that so she won't do stupid shit like that around you.

That's not even a shit test. It's a chump test. Amateur hour.

Girls of higher quality have much more powerful, deceptive ways of testing your manhood.

BUY ME A DRINK

I've only been asked for a drink by a stranger once.

I saw two girls on the dance floor, both typing into their iPhone screens. One cute, one fat. So, I of course whip out my phone and pretend to text as I semi-obnoxiously start side grinding on the cute one. They both see me and laugh, and we dance for the rest of the song. At the end, the fattie goes "Haha... so are you gonna buy us drinks?"

The cute one slaps her friend's shoulder with a 'what the hell?' look on her face and goes "No, that was funny. Let me get you a drink." Almost busted out laughing at a cute girl shaming her fattie friend asking for drinks.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

BUY ME A DRINK

Soup is spot on, I would add a cheeky "What have you done to deserve it?".

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

BUY ME A DRINK

Channel Vitaly: 1) Do you have a boyfriend? 2) Are you attracted to me? 3) So what's stopping you from kissing me right now?

This would cut through the bullshit really fast, and probably save you five bucks, if you're a beta schlub. Of course, if you're a beta schlub, you probably don't have the balls to do something like that, which is why she's gaming you for a drink in the first place.