rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Anti-pervert' hairy leggings all the rage in China

http://m.click2houston.com/news/antiperv...index.html

[Image: wHtrymo.jpg]

Hairy leggings meant to keep unwanted male attention at bay are all the rage among girls in China.

That's right. Leggings covered in hair.

"Super sexy, summertime anti-pervert full-leg-of-hair stockings, essential for all young girls going out," @HappyZhangJiang wrote in describing the item on China's popular microblogging service, Sina Weibo.

It's hard to say whether the hairy leggings are synthetic Sasquatch or real human hair, but one thing's for sure: they're bound to repel just about anyone in sight.

A cheaper alternative, of course, is just not shaving your legs, girls.

Team Nachos

Wow, looks like man shaming is gaining ground there. Is Whaleism far behind?

The funny thing about Asian girls is they have naturally hairless legs [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

This is hilarious

This is a result of billions o'betas.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

They can also knock a few teeth off, shave all their hair, wear fake moustache and goatee, put ugly, embarassing tatoos and anything they want, but it does not matter because there's always some idiot who is so hungry and needy they will gun for anything, and it will be enough for these chicks.

And guys complain about women wearing chadors and burkhas in Muslim countries.

I have been in Beijing for a month and haven't seen these once.

I'm calling BS.

@Iknowexactly: Chinese women are slim as hell. It's not uncommon to see girls walking the street that are less than 100 pounds.

I teased this white girl about her hairy arms. she inspected my arm and asked me if I shaved. Obviously I don't shave my arms so she got shocked little.

maybe I can use this as a neg? a girl is hairier than a guy...that's kind of shame right?

Quote: (06-18-2013 10:50 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The funny thing about Asian girls is they have naturally hairless legs [Image: thumb.gif]

Never seen it either in Shenzhen, but it was good dosis of laugh for everyone in the office when a colleague sent us link [Image: banana.gif]

china's just in an anti-pervert stage right now

If I saw a woman who wore something like this I would stay away, but not for the reasons they want. I'd stay away because a woman wearing those has issues and I'm not getting involved.

If they don't want to attract attention to their legs, why not simply wear pants?

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Never seen it either.

again, its just an antipervert binge because some american teachers were caught being pedophiles, so now the country is in paranoid mode

I ripped the pants of my Bigfoot costume when I was running away from National Geographic back in '11 so I might pick up a pair while I'm here.

Never seen it. I call shenanigans.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

A good day for hair fetishists.

Maybe such things are legit, but aside from a rare whack no woman will wear that.

Despite all the feminist lies about rape culture and crap - the deep and primal female desire to garnish themselves is not going away. Every woman wants to be spotted by a bypassing alfa male and nothing will change that ever.

Quote: (06-19-2013 03:22 AM)Yano Wrote:  

I ripped the pants of my Bigfoot costume when I was running away from National Geographic back in '11 so I might pick up a pair while I'm here.

I just stole that line for a righteous tweet. Thanks!

Am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea?

It helps us filter out who is a raging femicrazy and who is normal.

Consequently, I would be thrilled to tell said girl wearing hairy leggings that, "Dear lord, that is absolutely the most disgusting thing ever. Shave your nasty legs!"

I also think more people would stare if you had super hairy legs.

Quote: (06-18-2013 11:44 PM)Yano Wrote:  

I have been in Beijing for a month and haven't seen these once.

I'm calling BS.

@Iknowexactly: Chinese women are slim as hell. It's not uncommon to see girls walking the street that are less than 100 pounds.

Yep I call BS as well. Was in Beijing for 2 months and never saw this.

I did see alot of Overweight girls though. I guess among so many people, there's gotta be a good bunch of overweight people too.

@fret: Every country has fatties.

Also Beijing is 200x300 miles big. What district and ring were you in?

I am staying in Tongzhou, 5th ring, and I notice more overweight people than in the inner parts of Beijing, but not a significant difference.

It's safe to say that where I am staying, there are more underweight than overweight women. Also, the overweight women here are average weight in America.

I haven't seen a "True American Fatty" here**

**besides American Tourists.

journalism today: making a story out of nothing

Quote: (06-18-2013 10:50 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Ya, but have you seen their armpits?

I'm the King of Beijing!