rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game and flakes.

Day game and flakes.

As I'm taking my first steps in day game, I've found out that while going indirect I have hard time keeping the convo alive after the first sentences about the whatever prop she has.
For example I've opened a girl about her MacBook, asking about how good is it, how different from PC ect didn't held much.
She mentioned that she use it for her studies to which I asked "what do you study?" and she kinda shut down and the convo died quickly.
Was it too fast too soon? it was a minute or two into the convo.
For me it's seemed like the right thing to do, am I wrong or is it just Toronto?

Also, after the initial topic died and she didn't gave you any leadait, and ignored yours will it be a good idea to Hail Mary it and just go direct?

And on unrelated girl, damn flakes.
A girl I've pulled from OKC, sent me few IOIs,
She made a bitch comment on our first chat, andsend an apologies and that she didn't meant to shot me down, and almost throw her number on me.
So as I was texting for a date, she said she was fully booked for the week, same thing the week after that, I've replayed with "You keep saying that, I don't think it means what you think it means" and she said that she's available next week (happened to be this week), and that she will be happy to meet me.
I followed the forum idea of withholding the place and time till a day or two beforehand, and gave her the info two days ago, she replied withing a minute (!).
Today morning (11:45), she flaked saying she has a "killer throat infection", I've ignored her.
At 16:00 (as if she waited till that hour for me to reply), she texted "Unless you want too nap in the park [Image: wink.gif]" (quote)
Usually I just next or hit with a mass text a week or two after, but given the history, I really don't know what to make out of this.
My guts tells me to act differently then the usual ignore, what do you think?

Thanks guys.

Day game and flakes.

More elderly game needed. "Is it a good laptop? What do you like about it? How is the internet speed?" You might be buying a new one yourself. You need to know.

You're scaring the cat by asking personal questions too early.

Any opening is 95% you rambling 5% her for the first five minutes. Match her cadence and her volume or be only slightly above it in energy, and talk a while with a few pre-prepared stories, dropping bait here and there. Reassure her that you're not a serial killer or a cultist about to kidnap her before you ask where she lives, especially given the nonsense they indoctrinate students with at universities now about "stranger danger". You're just a bit more forward of a guy than usual, comfortable talking with strangers. Read Roosh's Day Bang. GALNUC works for Roosh. During an opening I find myself forgetting what some of the letters stand for in his acronym, skipping over them, or in situations like shopping at a farmer's market where I don't have 30 minutes to talk them up before getting their number I go more direct opening ("Do you have a boyfriend?"), so I'm still a bit half-assed about adhering to GALNUC properly. But you should try to use GALNUC since you're weak on your ramble still. GALNUC will help you develop better ramble.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Day game and flakes.

try some direct approaches

Day game and flakes.

Focus on rambling and try to mention things that might pique a girls interest.

Being sarcastic about something or making a joke and getting her to laugh is something that you can do while going indirect that may make her feel more comfortable engaging in a somewhat 'random' conversation with a stranger.

Random because I'm sure she doesn't have too many guys approach her with questions about her laptop and how the different computer brands stack up against each other.

I just recently started day-gaming, and while the ramble is difficult, the more I open girls/practice going indirect, the better I get at sustaining a conversation, rambling and building attraction, and eventually getting their number. (usually end daytime approaches by kissing them on the cheek ... should probably try getting insta-dates instead.

Keep practicing, as your day-game conversational skills will likely extend to help you in the workplace and in general life - not only with girls.

Day game and flakes.

less random chit chat. be more engaging and personal. i like to call it creative interest.

IMO real interaction starts once it's personal. polite chit chat is ok to get talkative etc but it's it's meaningless if it doesn't become "me & you" convo. and it's your job to get to that point. it can be sooner or later.

for example..

with that macbook opener, i'd probably ask "what made you choose macbook instead of pc? you look like microsoft girl with your [xyz item she wears]". she would either ignore me totally but more likely would respond with something to defend her self image since i labelled her as microsoft girl. then i'd continue the bullshit like in improv classes.. "yeah don't you know that women who work in microsoft look/have/love xyz? just like you". she'd deny. i'd tell her it's a relief she's not from microsoft cause i once dated such girl and she was pain in the ass. i'd compliment that she's not easy to mess with and ask her name. by that point she'd know i want to meet her by my BL and EC.

that's little example. if i actually want to MEET the girl then i prefer to convey creative interest from the start. the most tasteful non threatening way is to go in with creative interest by going say what you see/situational. it's personal & engaging.