rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

medellin trip report and colombia question

Last month I was in Medellin for my first trip in Colombia and it did not dissapoint. The trip was way too short but 4 day trips from florida is all I can do other than once or twice a year, like i have 10 days around christmas. I will definitely confirm some of the things in Rooshes Bang books. The girls are flakey! Flake story #1 - The first night I was hooking up with one of the hottest chicks in the bar (babylon on thursdays for $15 all you can drink!). we made out and danced and i partied with all her friends including a guy. she joked about getting married and I went allong with it. I was in total heaven. all of the sudden, she gets on a motorcycle that just pulled up (her friend, hmmm) and rides off! My biggest mistake was not getting the phone on day 1. I missed out on the bang because I hadn't gotten her number yet. that was actually so crazy I was able to laugh about it. Flake story #2 - the girl i talked to on the internet flaked on the date (good news she later felt really bad, seemed to have a good excuse and we have continued talking a great deal). But I hooked up with a couple local guys and met them out the next couple nights and ended up hooking up with one of the chicas with them, a strategy that worked for me in Costa Rica.

I do have one question about my return trip in a few days to pereira, colombia this time. In general has anyone heard of a scam where a guy comes to colombia (or another country for that matter) to meet a girl from the internet dating site and falls into a trap where you are basically getting robbed or held hostage, etc. I have such a great feeling about meeting a couple girls, but I just can't get that .0001 percent chance that i could fall into some trap and be in a vulnerable situation. please tell me if you have ever heard about this happening or (hopefully not) experienced it

Superdave

superdave i see that you went to costa rica. im heading there for 2 weeks in about a week. do you have any pointers and advise?!?

im going to colombia in dec, i havent heard about that scam.

I havent heard about this, but it has crossed my mind at times too. Ive met lots of girls from internet dating and for piece of mind Ill have her meet me in comfortable public places and Ill choose the destinations for the date. (better for game too)

Players, Here is my advice:

When meeting girls online, always have her come and meet you at a place of your choice, NEVER the other way around, EVER!! It would even be better to have her meet at your place, and if she truly hesitates going to your place, then meet at a local mall or cafe in a stratus 6 neighborhood to make her feel comfortable as well. After you bang her, and she starts the "come meet my family" line on you, just reply that you want to move things slow, and that you are not ready.

I have met close to 50 girls from internet latin sites in Colombia over the past 3 years, and probably passing the 100 mark over the last 7 years, I have never been robbed or cheated by them- again, choose your meetup location, and never go with her anywhere you feel uncomfortable doing so.

To be honest with you, women in Colombia are very naive, and it's usually them getting kidnapped/raped by sinister men for sex trafficking (yes, that is a huge, present-day problem in Colombia) - not the other way around. She is more at-risk than you are with your initial meet-up.

Of course, always use caution, but you can relax and enjoy knowing that lots if men from all over the world have banged internet chicas w/o issues.

I'll be in Pereira the week of Sept. 6th if any of you want to meet up and chase some local latina tail.

Mixx

devo and dash thanks. Just to clarify, i also have not heard of this scam by first second, third hand, etc. but i think I read about it once. and a couple paranoid friends of mine are freaking, but they were freaking about the first time i went to colombia too, they have no idea those married fucks and of course in a way they are jealous of me now too! there is a lot of ignorance out there, but I don't want to find myself on the flip side of the ignorance. I will appreciate any stories anybody has of thier worst experience, if any, in a scam or setup.

As far as costa rica, i started my recent latin america journey there, post divorce, and had some great times with P2P but quickly realized that it was not going to lead anywhere good, and it certainly wasn't challenging. I started friending some locals and met girls through them. I did this before I read rooshes books and it seems to be a variation of one of his theories. his theory, when faced with a group, you can go talk a the guy first. my version was friend some guys and then you end up meeting some girls later. somehow it has worked, with regular girls and semi pros. I doubt it's the best way, but with a little luck and timing, you never know! plus, i always have fun with it.

Quote: (08-15-2010 06:17 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  

I will appreciate any stories anybody has of thier worst experience, if any, in a scam or setup.

One time, I had girl come meet at my hotel room, within 30 minutes, we were bangin like rabbits - she was a screamer in bed.....

Now, comes the worst expereince; I forgot to cancel with another hottie I set-up, and she showed up to my place....and guess what she heard? She started bangin on the door really pissed off, I like an idiot, opened the door, the girls got into a cat-fight, and I was ejected form the hotel!

I eventually banged the angry girl at my door on a separate trip 2 years later [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: banana.gif]

That's my worst experience, and I hope it never happens to you.. (good times)

[Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

mixx thanks too. I was writing mine at the same time you were posting. good advice. lIke i posted on your thread a while back, I already booked to go to pereira a couple weeks before labor day, and i will probably go back to medellin or pereira later in sept. but def wanna hook up in miami or elsewhere. i am around west palm beach. i hope to see you in the adventures..

Mixx, you ever bang a girl from Santo Domingo Savio?

Craziest chick I ever swooped......

Mangadooza, Dominican girls take the cake when it comes to bangin and loving sex! They are 2x easier to bang than Colombian women, and 3x sluttier in bed. the problem is, they are not as beautiful as their south american counterparts. Granted, there are some beauties to have, but they are not in over-abundance as Colombia or Brazil. However, If you ever get a chance to bang a Dominican woman, I can assure you it'll be an event you won't soon forget.

Mixx

Quote: (08-15-2010 08:09 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Mangadooza, Dominican girls take the cake when it comes to bangin and loving sex! They are 2x easier to bang than Colombian women, and 3x sluttier in bed.

haitian chicks are way freakier than their dr neighbours

Mixx,

"I have met close to 50 girls from internet latin sites in Colombia over the past 3 years, and probably passing the 100 mark over the last 7 years,"

This is mindblowing to me as I have never swooped girls off the internet.

Have you broken this down before? If not, share some tips.

man this thread took some wild turns, and I'M LIKIN IT. by the way i can confirm with the DR. that's the other country I know a bit. lol

is all the girls in DR black or is there a region with lighter skinned girls or mulatto even?

superdave, did you ever go to el pueblo in san jose?

Quote: (08-15-2010 10:48 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2010 08:09 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Mangadooza, Dominican girls take the cake when it comes to bangin and loving sex! They are 2x easier to bang than Colombian women, and 3x sluttier in bed.

haitian chicks are way freakier than their dr neighbours

Is that so? But, nobody goes to Haiti to fuck women. I have NEVER met a pretty Haitian girl, only ugly ones.

Quote: (08-15-2010 11:38 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

is all the girls in DR black or is there a region with lighter skinned girls or mulatto even?

The light skin/white complexion girls are usually found in Santo Domingo.

DR is mostly black however. The whiter you look, the wealthier/higher class you are considered.

Now, let's get back on topic:Medellin!

Mixx

I have to disagree with you on that Mixx...The light skin/white complexion girls in the DR are mostly found in Santiago and The surrounding Cibao Valley of DR and is considered the best area to find hott Dominincan Chicks of that ilk (I'm flying in on Thursday). Santo Domingo & Puerto Plata and the coastal areas have more of the brown skin complexion women but since Santo Domingo is the capital you can find a decent amount of light skin/white girls there (It's the Capital and alot of foreign companies are located there = Jobs) but Santiago/Cibao Valley is the strong hold for that type of Dominincan Girl and the 2nd largest city in the DR. Most of the International Beauty pageants representatives from the DR come from this very region.

Google Amelia Vega - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Vega She's the type of girl you will see walking the streets and in the clubs in Santiago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_los_Caballeros

dash yes you should check out pueblo

Quote: (08-16-2010 07:21 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Is that so? But, nobody goes to Haiti to fuck women. I have NEVER met a pretty Haitian girl, only ugly ones.

i got my haitian flag in dr, not haiti

i have seen a bunch of chicks from haiti working the p4p scene in the dr that look like this

[Image: shara_camille_sexy_model_photos.jpg]

not my idea of ugly

Very true Lumiere...alot of nice University Haitian girls who come from money $$$ and are Creole to the complexion of the chick you posted above that attend to University in Santiago as well.

Quote: (08-16-2010 09:24 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2010 07:21 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

i got my haitian flag in dr, not haiti

i have seen a bunch of chicks from haiti working the p4p scene in the dr that look like this

[Image: shara_camille_sexy_model_photos.jpg]

not my idea of ugly

Wow - not my idea of ugly either...that is one fine ass mamacita! But did I understand yo right that she is a pro p4p?

There is a huge Haitian community in Miami, and I even ventured off the beaten path to a Haitian nightclub once to see how my luck plays out - well, they were all nice to me, but no bangs, and no girls I would brag about. =(

Great pic!

Mixx

Quote: (08-16-2010 07:31 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I have to disagree with you on that Mixx...The light skin/white complexion girls in the DR are mostly found in Santiago and The surrounding Cibao Valley of DR and is considered the best area to find hott Dominincan Chicks of that ilk (I'm flying in on Thursday).

Hummm...cool. Data Sheet of your trip please [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (08-16-2010 01:40 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Wow - not my idea of ugly either...that is one fine ass mamacita! But did I understand yo right that she is a pro p4p?

no thats a pic of a haitian model but there a few haitian chicks i met when living in the dr that looked that good that were working the p4p scene on the n.coast

Quote: (08-16-2010 01:41 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2010 07:31 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I have to disagree with you on that Mixx...The light skin/white complexion girls in the DR are mostly found in Santiago and The surrounding Cibao Valley of DR and is considered the best area to find hott Dominincan Chicks of that ilk (I'm flying in on Thursday).

Hummm...cool. Data Sheet of your trip please [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

I probably wont be doing a detailed Data Sheet on Santiago per say because I will just be spending a day there with a nice Dominicana I knocked off when I was in Punta Cana a few months ago (Picture Attached) the the next day will be meeting up with the fellas at a Villa we rented on the beach http://www.casalossuenos.com/ on the North Coast to get it all the way In.

I will do a piece on the North Coast Cabarete/Sosua/Puerto Plata/Playa Dorada which has a mix off Canadian/European/American Tourits/Hot Dominican babes looking to party and hook up & P4P, Hoes and Sankies (Male Prostitutes-Many times resort workers) that make the North coast of the Dominincan Republic a very interesting mix. This will probably be my 15 or 16 trip there since 2004 which includes Santiago, Santo Domingo, Punta Cana and Puerto Plata but I've mostly kicked it in Santo Domingo and Puerto Plata area. When I go to the DR I really enjoy hitting the beach and the water sports but I'm going to need to stay in Santiago longer next go round (1-hour bus ride from Puerto Plata). Only 3 hour flight from Atlanta and the chicks are super sexy and cool...And sorry for the hijack!

anyone been to santiago and can put together a data sheet? im very interested in DR after learning there is lighter skinned and mulata girls. For some reason i thought the DR was all black.