rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Pull The Online Bait And Switch

So I started a fake POF profile with some fake model-esque pictures to see just how much I could get away with, per some of the other online dating posts I've read here. Obviously the results were amazing compared to some random joe-schmoe's profile.

I've been texting a couple of girls over the weekend and both want to get together over the next week. The question is, how to successfully pull the bait-and-switch?

My thoughts are to set up the date. Fake me will flake and ditch, while real me will be at the bar waiting to move in while the girl is waiting and heartbroken, pretending to just be having a drink or two after work to unwind.

Any thoughts on how else to play this? Consoling beta type? Strike up some convo and buy her a drink 'cause you feel bad she got stood up?

Quote: (06-16-2013 07:38 PM)Maniero Wrote:  

Consoling beta type?

No.

Stay thirsty, my friend

Haha this is awesome.
I'd try it since i have access to burner numbers.
This could go wrong in a few ways...
What if she flakes on the fake you? That's like a double bitch slap hahahahaha!!!!

I shouldn't be so mean but this idea isn't good.
Instead of making yourself into the "model" she would want you go and pull fake-bait and switch vulnerable girl predator game as your default.

Lift, eat clean and improve yourself overall for 6 months and tell us if you even need to bother with such a convoluted way to game girls.

What is with everyone getting fake/troll online profiles. You think you are getting back or gaming the system in some way?

You are blowing time down a black hole

what????? Too much work, I though I was desperate. I would suggest better stick trying to talk to more girls, this is really complicated plan...good luck.

You should do a social good - chat up these girls with the good looking model profile, and then flake on them so they know their true value and aren't ruined for the rest of us.

Sort of a reverse of the thirsty online simp game.

I should have mentioned that I already have a girlfriend, this would be an attempt at something on the side.

Here's an idea. Go to a bar and talk to girls. Why do you need POF to do this?

The girl you tricked into coming out may reject your approaches and just leave after a while. She may flake to begin with. She may have tricked you with her photos as well. Plenty of things can go wrong with these sub par online skanks. Go out solo and talk to girls and you will have better success and be a better man for it.

I still don't understand why anyone would use POF to look for relationships or women to fuck. It's full of fat, ugly, tattooed and inarticulate skanks mostly with kids from 3 different fathers. Note also, if a woman notes in her POF profile that her 4 kids all have the same father, you probably don't want to be tapping that ass either.

Online Bait and Switch only works via Craigslist Missed encounters.

The only way this would work is if you stood up girls 5 at a time at a place you were going to be gaming anyway. 5 single hotties in the right frame of mind can swing the ratio at a small venue. Still probably not worth it.

Mech posted about this somewhere on here.

Basically use the hot guy in profile to get her warmed up then pass off to a buddy due to going out of town for work, or something similar.

Quote: (06-16-2013 07:38 PM)Maniero Wrote:  

So I started a fake POF profile with some fake model-esque pictures...

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee