rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cocky/Funny

Cocky/Funny

So lately I've discovered that being cocky/funny is a great way to get attraction. Everyone post your favorite cocky/funny lines.

Some common ones I use a lot are:
1) Stop flirting with me like that.

2) (when u first meet a girl) You know, it's really rare u meet someone someone so good looking...Her: Thanks etc.....Me: haha i was actually talking about me sorry.

3) Hey we should hang out...you can help me pick up chicks.

4) She hits you...-"I hope you have a good lawyer cause I'm sueing u for sexual harassment.

Cocky/Funny

you know, it would never work out between us... (invent dumb reason)

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Cocky/Funny

drunk girl offers you alcohol - "gee, i wonder why you're trying to get me wasted"

you find out she has some valuable skill eg. cooks well - "Alright, I'll be friends with you, and you're gonna be my personal chef"

A great popular CF 'premise' is that she is the pursuer and the lines just flow from that. Another one I use: she is mine, she'll trade all her time and effort to be with me, so she'll do stuff for me. So I'll say stuff like the second line.

Cocky/Funny

when a girl asks you to buy a drink (often part of the "birthday" celebration). say, "you want me to just write you a check?"

a guy emailed me that a while ago

Cocky/Funny

Because I am having trouble with the more daring openers and still having trouble closing but recently I've been trying this : Ask a couple of girls in a store (not your local store) where to find the cornchips (anything). I say "You look like you know this store better than I do, can you help me find the cornchips?". If they look startled you say "this isn't my usual store and I'm late for a date/party". WHen she starts looking you say "I can't believe you're helping me out with this, this is great" - repeat this again and again. Last one went crazy looking for me (you also say it like she MUST be doing for an ulterior motive), If she likes you she'll actually take you to the isle and stand in front of the cornchips. "Wow, I should take someone like you shopping with me every time I come here". etc.. works great. "How the hell did you know that?", she: "I am a local/ i shop here alot".

...I'm still working on it.

Seems to work better with pairs or groups. Its something disarming when you approach a pair, its like it can't be a regular pick up, because most guys only do 1-on-1.

Cocky/Funny

Just don't ask her to find something that's right in front of you! Heh.

Cocky/Funny

Quote: (10-13-2008 10:41 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

Just don't ask her to find something that's right in front of you! Heh.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea. You would both have a laugh and she would get the point that you're not just shopping...

Cocky/Funny

I've tried "Are you sure you don't work here"? but for some reason that hasn't been good. Perhaps its taken as a bit of an insult. It doesn't lead anywhere for me.

Cocky/Funny

That would be taken as an insult...unless you're at a fashion show or something.

Cocky/Funny

Quote: (10-09-2008 04:15 PM)Prodigy Wrote:  

So lately I've discovered that being cocky/funny is a great way to get attraction. Everyone post your favorite cocky/funny lines.

Some common ones I use a lot are:
1) Stop flirting with me like that.

2) (when u first meet a girl) You know, it's really rare u meet someone someone so good looking...Her: Thanks etc.....Me: haha i was actually talking about me sorry.

3) Hey we should hang out...you can help me pick up chicks.

4) She hits you...-"I hope you have a good lawyer cause I'm sueing u for sexual harassment.

love the last 3,any other really good ones???

Cocky/Funny

"You look so stupid, can you even read?" (source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsHV9FEJdU )
I just used the latter half of it, on this total freak of a girl, after she said something stupid. She loved it.

Cocky/Funny

Quote: (10-26-2008 03:13 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

"You look so stupid, can you even read?" (source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsHV9FEJdU )
I just used the latter half of it, on this total freak of a girl, after she said something stupid. She loved it.

Haha i've used that to. Also try "Your hair is silky as shit."

Cocky/Funny

I saw a video a while back from something like 'axe deodorant' or similar type product. Wish I had the link...

Guy targets girl at a table with several women (would work on 1 too I suppose).... walks over, and eagerly pleads for a cell phone (from target) for an emergency local call... guy gets phone, calls (I'll assume his own phone # which would be turned off to not ring) and starts talking to his 'girlfriend' - he proceeds to do a phone break up with her saying how he's met this new girl (describing the target) and even asks target for her name to tell his now ex 'girlfriend' on the target girls phone.

It was hilarious to see it done.. a bold/cocky move... maybe a bit 'cheesy' too ?

thoughts?

Cocky/Funny

hey guys check out this link: http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/1-vt...sc&start=0

Its some awesome cocky/funny routines

Cocky/Funny

Here's a joke. There was this guy who was very shy with women. He never knew what to say to them. One day he asked a friend what do I say to a woman. His friend tells him to say to to A woman, hi, how was you day? and all that. His friend takes him to nite club, and they both sit at the bar and order a beer. This beautiful sexy blond comes in the club and orders a drink. She tells the bartander she's going the ladies room. Five min latter she comes back for her drink, and shy guy goes up to her and saids hi, did you have a nice shit?

Harry[Image: lol.gif]