rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keep realizing it's not cool to roll with guys

I said 'fuck it, I will be on my own' and I've been going out solo for a while.
It's not easy but everything is on your hand. you won't blame someone 'fuck this stupid friend ruined my game'. whatever happens to you, you will take a full credit.

When you go out on your own, you have to keep moving and talking to someone. I don't mind talking to guys between hitting on girls.
Sometimes, we get to know each other and decide to hit up some girls together.

I approached 3 sets of girls on my own. I hated how this guy just joined the conversation and tried to take over.
I really want to avoid the situation when 2 guys are trying to get the full attention like 2 dogs.

I treat others in a way I want to be treated but I guess it's different in a bar environment (everyone doesn't give a damn if some guy you met at the bar dies tomorrow, right?)

do you talk about rule verbally? or you try one group of girls and if you don't feel the guy then you ditch him?

I think this is pretty common sense.
-whoever approaches can try the hotter one
(I approach one hottie and one fatty. it's obvious I want the hottie.
if he tries to talk to the hottie at the same time, it will ruin the whole game. too much ego boost for the hottie and the fatty will get mad left alone. he can work on her once I get blown out or if she shows the obvious interest in him)
-If you join later, you shouldn't try to take over the conversation.
(If someone invites me join or I squeeze in, I listen more and maybe throw some comments. I don't raise my voice and try to take the whole attention)

Oh well, I don't want to even bring this up to a guy I just met.
I think I will just go solo [Image: smile.gif]

If you haven't got any close guy friends with good game (or at the very least respect for you) then it's probably better to roll solo. Guys who aren't great wingmen will fuck up your mood and your game, plus you'll be challenged and grow more by gaming solo.

I'm lucky to have several friends I've known for 10+ years who are quite red pill also so I always game with them and have great success, which I think is ideal because good wingmen can help you out in situations which you could never solve by yourself. It also makes for great memories and shared experiences together you'll look back on.

I'd recommend trying to find some cool guys to roll with in whatever hobbies you do outside of gaming. Male bonding with like-minded peers is absolutely integral to becoming the best man you can be.

Your friends need to have good game that meshes well with your own. You need chemistry within your own group as well or it won't work. Go in with a game plan or you'll come out with your dick in your hand.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yep, very rarely will I roll to night venues with another guy. It makes a convenient "homebase" but if he's not the type to actively engage women then he is not really benefitting you. Go- dolo until you find a bro who's on the same page as you and even is more competent in game than you.

Unless you have somebody who is good with game that you can learn from, then roll solo.

You will learn a shit ton and it forces you to be active, instead of standing in the corner talking with your buddy.

I'm a bit in this quandary. It's harder when you get older, all the college friends are long gone. One of my friends is a beta orbiter for a chick he's been after for several years.

The thing is as has been mentioned, going solo makes you better, and a clumsy guy can weigh you down.

But if the guy has decent manners and can carry on a standard conversation, the social proof of not being alone helps a lot.

I think women view solo guys with significantly more suspicion, they probably don't even know it, it's unconscious. Expecially me cause I'm older, if I'm with someone younger it makes me look more validated somehow I believe.

Quote: (06-19-2013 11:08 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'm a bit in this quandary. It's harder when you get older, all the college friends are long gone. One of my friends is a beta orbiter for a chick he's been after for several years.

The thing is as has been mentioned, going solo makes you better, and a clumsy guy can weigh you down.

But if the guy has decent manners and can carry on a standard conversation, the social proof of not being alone helps a lot.

I think women view solo guys with significantly more suspicion, they probably don't even know it, it's unconscious. Expecially me cause I'm older, if I'm with someone younger it makes me look more validated somehow I believe.

Yeah, it's an issue. I'm in the same boat as you. But of course, it's harder to make real friends as a mature man than it is to bang random chicks or make them your girlfriends.

Most guys I know don't want to go out to bars and pickup chicks. Which is really weird to me, but there it is.

I know everyone says going solo is better, and I see that since it's what I do more often than not. But the bottom line is, it's not nearly as fun, and the ROI is lower than it is with some solid non-cockblocking friends.

Quote: (06-19-2013 11:08 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Any additional suspicion/shit-tests are worth it compared to the bullshit you'd have to deal with bringing mediocre to poor wingmen around. People are more suspicious of you because THEY wouldn't go out alone. When they realize that you're confident and not insecure about going out alone, they'll admire you because they'd be too scared to do the same. Game everyone! That girl doesn't know that you just met the bartender last week or that you don't really know the door guy (just being friendly).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"