rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this a shit test? How would you respond?

So I've been talking to this young chick and I don't think its going very well, but I decided to keep pushing anyway until I got a firm no/yes. She's 20, FOB Vietnamese. She's feisty.

I was out with her on Tue and made my intentions clear by going for the kiss, was rejected but got a hug close ([Image: tard.gif] hahah), and texted her today. When the time was right I thought I'd push for the next meetup.

[Image: yokOCCC.png]

So what would you guys have responded with?

The reason I ask if its a shit test or not is to gauge whether this kind of line comes from a place of interest on the girl's part or is simply her being bitchy and not being willing to meet up? AKA can it even be passed if it comes to this?

EDIT: Should I just call? If I do call, I think I'd go with a nonchalant attitude about her shit test, or not bring it up at all. Just act as if the conversation is only about working out logistics. If she doesn't want to meet up she can make it clear then.

Well, she just texted me her schedule for the weekend. Game on. Now I know she's the shit testing kind for sure. I'm playing this text by text for now. Any tips for girls with a keen shit test radar would be appreciated.

Your text game is terrible.

"bc i say you should" ???

She was wanting you to make her laugh and you come in all serious..

"Give me one reason why I should go to a mysterious place with you?"

Adventurous spirit?

Hmm, I definitely missed that there was a mysterious vibe there. I thought she was being bitchy about coming out since I don't think I have her hooked yet. I took that as "give me one good reason I should go out with you"

Plus when I called her later on she didn't sound very enthusiastic, which sort of confirmed what I was thinking. Maybe I'll call her back and play up the mystery angle.

tb

"Give me one reason why I should go to that mysterious place with you?"

My response would have been " I have a surprise for you..."

Quote: (06-13-2013 07:02 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

[Image: yokOCCC.png]

EDIT: Should I just call? If I do call, I think I'd go with a nonchalant attitude about her shit test, or not bring it up at all. Just act as if the conversation is only about working out logistics. If she doesn't want to meet up she can make it clear then.

Keep losing my post, so this will be short.

You did one thing right, assume the sale. Your texts are incongruent; mostly too long and eloquent (what are you, texting an English major?) and then you throw a random text-speak short one in there. El mech is right. She wanted you to make her laugh or intrigue her about this mysterious place. You should've played up either angle and I'm sure it would've worked out better.

Girls will only be bitchy if you allow them to be.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the critique. I think I was coming from a defensive angle and the sitch didn't warrant that approach.

In the meantime a Hungarian hottie I'd been working on messaged me and that cheered me up, so my next text reflected that positivity. Now we're meeting up on Sat eve. [Image: smile.gif]

My two cents: You lead with a supplicating question "what does your weekend look like?" Remember you are making her chase you. Next time try something like "Got ins at a cool place this Saturday. 5 pm. You down?" If she says no, its her loss not yours.

In response to her "one reason" statement, I always go to humor, e.g. "There will be adventure and hidden pirate treasure." In fact, my texts with new girls are rarely anything more than informational or jokes because it is such a shitty form of communication and so much gets lost.

Cheeky is better...

"Give me one reason why I should go to a mysterious place with you?"

"Because you get something for free that I normally charge 950 usd per hour for"

or

"because I think your life need a spark"

the lesson here IMO is to stick to the frame you set in the initial interaction. so, you can text like that ONLY IF you're dick to the girl initially and she clearly likes it. then it's fine. but in this particular case it was 180 from nice charming guy to total douche. she felt massive wtf.

own whatever you do. there is no right or wrong texting (or anything) as long as you commit to the vibe you set from the start.

"Your inferior cooking skills?"

"Huh? Oh, nevermind."

"lol"

"Who doesn't want mysterious?"

*radio silence...* *text five other girls and bait for a followup text*

And the Apocalypse text: