rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yet Another Question to the SEO Mavens

I've noticed something unusual when I run Google Analytics: My page ranking for the blog articles I write shoot to the top of the page when I sign-in to Google. If I run a random Google search without signing-in, they drop to the second page or worse.
I decided to check this after one of my blog posts shot up to the second listing for a particular subject when I posted it. I couldn't believe my luck! I was out ranking the Wikipedia listing! Then I thought:"Hmmm, what is this little indicator after my listings?"
So I logged-out, re-ran the search and away mine dropped in the listings.
I'm sure there is a reason for this, just don't seem to understand what's going on.

Figured it out.
Google is now using personal results for searches and personal page rankings. So if you are signed in and run an search on "anal beads", Google will push the brand your friends use up to the front. Same for the page rankings if you've blogged about it.
You have to go in an disable the "personal results" option on your account.
They've been doing this crap for over a year.
Another reason to hate Google.

Yes, always check rankings in Chrome via an incognito window. If you're running a business, selecting city-specific results (in search settings) is important.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/pagepost-sp...e-buttons/

Switching to that plugin from Digg Digg has also increase social engagement for me. It's not a perfect plugin, but it works well enough. And this is coming from someone who doesn't really care about social media.