rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Corporate Boyfriend

The Corporate Boyfriend

The corporation has supplanted the boyfriend in today's society. Instead of giving love and devotion to a male partner, many women give their undying attention to their work to please their personal needs. Unlike women, men generally work to live, while women live to work; men usually see work as a way to earn a paycheck, not a way to socially fulfill themselves. Aurini gives a succinct observation on current social dynamics in this video:

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:19 PM)numanist Wrote:  

Unlike women, men generally work to live, while women live to work;

This is something a lot of people seem to forget, that is incredibly important to remember

The Corporate Boyfriend

Thanks for posting this. I'd heard this guy's name, but never looked into what he did.

His speaking style is impressively authoritative and compelling -- the manosphere needs more like him. Great ideas too, it seems.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:24 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2013 12:19 PM)numanist Wrote:  

Unlike women, men generally work to live, while women live to work;

This is something a lot of people seem to forget, that is incredibly important to remember

Except our corporate overlords.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

The Corporate Boyfriend

empty bottles?

The Corporate Boyfriend

I recently dated a foreign girl that's been in the U.S. for a few years and now works at a corporation. Her job is her life. Not as a matter of necessity but as a matter of choice. It gave her an identity (and endless work-life conversation fodder). Every conversation circled back to her job...how she excelled at her responsibilities, how she hoped on being promoted, how her job influenced the world, how she impressed her coworkers and bosses.

Sadly, this is the case in modern America with both males and females.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The Corporate Boyfriend

We, the pawns are told the harder we work, the sooner we'll be king.

But the king knows that the harder the pawn works, the longer he will be king.

I'd rather have America collapse into total lawlessness and chaos than serve another master.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Having a job today IS a status symbol. Even better, having a salaried+ bene job with obvious career growth at a major corporation is not only a status symbol but something that defines individuals.

I know because my job definitely defines me. I work in IT, but you'll be damned to see how awesome i am at making it work out to be cool and exciting (yeah i know).

Most young 20s kids have lame jobs or worse are underemployed (starbucks anyone?). Women in particular love a man with a real job. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as he's making more money than her she'll be happy.

The Corporate Boyfriend

You could be making 200K+ as a self-employed businessman, yet some guy who works at a prestigious corporation making 60K a year will have more status in the eyes of your average SWPL.

It's really pathetic.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Corporate Boyfriend

I think Aurini over-estimates the competence of most women--think much hiring due to affirmative action--but--intriguing hypothesis and surely something to it!

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-11-2013 03:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

You could be making 200K+ as a self-employed businessman, yet some guy who works at a prestigious corporation making 60K a year will have more status in the eyes of your average SWPL.

It's really pathetic.

No way, really? I experimented with lying and told a few women I ran my own online business and the sparkle in their eyes told me different. One girl told me she thought it was "so cool" that I was a maverick and she wished she could have that kind of confidence.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-13-2013 10:16 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

It's really pathetic.

No way, really? I experimented with lying and told a few women I ran my own online business and the sparkle in their eyes told me different. One girl told me she thought it was "so cool" that I was a maverick and she wished she could have that kind of confidence.

First off, you're German. I was talking about SWPL types, which probably doesn't exist in Germany.

But regardless, do me a favor..

Look up the name of a major bank in your city. When a girl asks you what you do, just casually tell them you work there. Make sure you give a really high position. "Investment Portfolio Manager" or something like that.

Tell me what their reaction is.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

The Corporate Boyfriend

It's really pathetic.

I seriously doubt this.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Aurini makes a compelling argument. He's projecting way too much authority / gravitas for my liking though - as if he's a goddamn president or what.

Anyway - it explains a lot of what I've been seeing during my career. Women working 8am-10pm, obsessed with their ridiculous duties, not being able to talk about anything but the job. Late 20s or early 30s, no husband and no kids. I used to pity them but no longer: hamster or otherwise, they should still be able to make adult choices and they've made theirs.

The Corporate Boyfriend

It's really pathetic.

200K+ is serious coin. With that income, you do not care about earning respect, you fucking buy respect and live the good life. Being self-employed gives you the status of the intrepid explorer, a self-made man who does not submit to the corporation. Anyone who's sees otherwise is just not worth knowing, let alone wooing.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-14-2013 04:56 AM)capote Wrote:  

It's really pathetic.

200K+ is serious coin. With that income, you do not care about earning respect, you fucking buy respect and live the good life. Being self-employed gives you the status of the intrepid explorer, a self-made man who does not submit to the corporation. Anyone who's sees otherwise is just not worth knowing, let alone wooing.

Of course. You'd have to show off your money with nice clothes and designer shoes, and then lie about your job when asked.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Women don't care what job a man has - they care about whether he has resources - usually visual cues and whether they can get their piece..... - they are not that sophisticated.

Gangsters, drug dealers, and mobsters always have an excess of women .......

The Corporate Boyfriend

I hadn't thought of it before, but the people who post non-stop all day about their jobs on their Facebook newsfeed are all single women. It's like posting baby pictures for girls with no babies to post pictures of.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-14-2013 08:06 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Women don't care what job a man has - they care about whether he has resources - usually visual cues and whether they can get their piece..... - they are not that sophisticated.

Those types of men do not get SWPL women.

The Corporate Boyfriend

Quote: (06-16-2013 02:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2013 08:06 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Those types of men do not get SWPL women.

Don't be so sure ......... not all gangsters, drug dealer, and organized criminals conform to the ethnic/class stereotypes we have in our head.

The bottom line is that most women only care about the money and their use and access to it - or potential.

They are not very introspective or curious for that matter. - if you have the trappings they fall. - almost like game.