rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buried That Bitch

Buried That Bitch

My friend was chatting up some chick and agreed to meet her at the local coffee shop. Lo and behold, he came and she didn't. He called her. She ignored it. He texted her. She finally replied a couple of minutes later saying she could not make it. Not even a weak excuse just:

"Can't make it."

The thing I don't understand is she did confirm she was coming an hour before they were scheduled to meet but she still flaked. So I got her info and posted a CL ad with her number and FB pictures and asked for dick pix. The hairier the better. She called complaining about random people blowing up her phone and tried to interrogate him about the CL ad. He denied posting it. It's true though because I did it [Image: banana.gif]

Any fun stories you fellas wanna share?

Buried That Bitch

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Buried That Bitch

Quote:Quote:

So I got her info and posted a CL ad with her number and FB pictures and asked for dick pix. The hairier the better. She called complaining about random people blowing up her phone and tried to interrogate him about the CL ad. He denied posting it. It's true though because I did it

So what, are you proud of it? Just let it be and move on with your lifes.
Why would you react so aggressively to some bitch you don´t even know flaking on your buddy? It happens all the time to all of us, no big deal. If a random girl not showing up to meet with your bro is already enough to get you agitated in this way, you seriously have a problem with your inner game.

Think about it:
Why do you put the pussy on the pedestal?

Buried That Bitch

Quote: (06-09-2013 02:30 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

So I got her info and posted a CL ad with her number and FB pictures and asked for dick pix. The hairier the better. She called complaining about random people blowing up her phone and tried to interrogate him about the CL ad. He denied posting it. It's true though because I did it

Why would you react so aggressively to some bitch you don´t even know flaking on your buddy? It happens all the time to all of us, no big deal. If a random girl not showing up to meet with your bro is already enough to get you agitated in this way, you seriously have a problem with your inner game.

Think about it:

If someone is acting in a matter that discourages entitled behavior, it's actually the *opposite* of pedestalization.

Lighten up, it's a funny story

Buried That Bitch

In my country you could face some legal proceedings for some shit like this.
Not worth it, and also not something i'd do.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Buried That Bitch

Not cool. Who needs enemies with friends like this?

It's actually an ultimate cock blocking move. You're destroying your friends reputation beyond repair. This will bite him in the ass sooner or later. If one of my friends pulled this off, I'd drop him like a stone.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Buried That Bitch

how old are you dude, if your not about 15, you have a steep learning curve ahead

Buried That Bitch

A friend of mine put an add on Craigslist about how the one friend would give someone $100 to take his car off his hands. The calls were none stop [Image: lol.gif]

Buried That Bitch

I heard this story back in the early '90's.

College guy and gal have been dating for a while.

Guy ups and dumps her one day. Why? The story didn't say.

Gal has pics taken of her blowing the guy's best friend. Sends them to the guy.

Guy sends pics to gal's mom. The story says he wrote "Just to let you know I'm eating well." on the back of one of the pics.

The best revenge is living well. If a fly is irritating you, swat it and move on. Punishing someone for a transgression only makes sense if they can learn from their mistakes. Women are going to do what they do. This type of revenge doesn't serve any purpose except psychological gratification.

Buried That Bitch

So what, are you proud of it?

Hell yeah! I told those fuckers to text "me" dick pix but I got some dumbasses that emailed me, 17 of them. Here are the memorable ones:

-Two guys from the army who assured me they've "done many threesomes and it's not weird."
-A 50 something year old who enjoys face sitting.
-An obese, hairy dude

I can't imagine how many guys texted her [Image: banana.gif]

He's like my brother. I'm sure it's not an inner game problem or a problem at all. I care too much? Only God knows.

Buried That Bitch

In my country you could face some legal proceedings for some shit like this.
Not worth it, and also not something i'd do.

Good thing this is America and our justice system is bullshit.

Not cool. Who needs enemies with friends like this?

It's actually an ultimate cock blocking move. You're destroying your friends reputation beyond repair. This will bite him in the ass sooner or later. If one of my friends pulled this off, I'd drop him like a stone.

He met her online? Relax dude, if he gets in trouble I'll take the heat.

how old are you dude, if your not about 15, you have a steep learning curve ahead

I'm cursed to the life of a beta because I'm 15 1/2. FML.

The best revenge is living well. If a fly is irritating you, swat it and move on. Punishing someone for a transgression only makes sense if they can learn from their mistakes. Women are going to do what they do. This type of revenge doesn't serve any purpose except psychological gratification.

I did swat the fly and I'm sure she learned a very good lesson about being a cunt.

Buried That Bitch

Jesus fuck, sometimes I come on RVF to lurk and I end up thinking 'damn some people on here are beta'.

This is totally one of those occasions.

I mean, isn't one of the fundamental tenants of decent Game the fact that you don't give a shit if someone flakes on you? In one of the opening chapters of Bang, Roosh quotes from Heat by saying that you must be willing to walk away at a moment's notice in order to maintain your own desirability. By making a huge deal about your friend's date flaking on him (because girls never flake, right!?) you are just showing yourself to be a massive arse.

Furthermore, what does it say about yourself if you're so petty that you care about one girl's 'entitlement' from flaking rather than going away and doing some awesome shit and using the time productively? I mean, the worst thing about this is that you sabotaged your friend which means you some sort of uber idiot. I'm sure he didn't ask you to do that.

I'm sure it was just a 'funny joke' but my Christ this sort of amateur, anti-Game totally gets to me.

Buried That Bitch

A friend of mine has a cafe he usually takes girls to, and down the road , was a bar with pool tables .
If the girl flakes, he would go down the road and call up his friends and play pool with his friends.

He would organize the dates on nights when there was a pool tournament, so even if his friends were not able to make it he would enter a pool tournament and make new friends there.

For him, game was life.

Back up plans FTW.

Buried That Bitch

JayD, who is that dude in the GIF, and what's the background of it? That's hilarious.

Buried That Bitch

What you did is like beating a toddler for peeing in its pants. Women flake... it's the nature of the game. You take your chops and move on with it.

The retaliation wasn't justified because it didn't even happen to you. Did your friend ask you for help? If he met her through a social circle, your actions may come to hurt him in the future. If he's hitting on a girl in the club who happens to know that girl, he's already cockblocked. Emotional reactions feel good when you do it, but there is no long term benefit.

Buried That Bitch

Quote: (06-09-2013 06:45 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

What you did is like beating a toddler for peeing in its pants. Women flake... it's the nature of the game. You take your chops and move on with it.

The retaliation wasn't justified because it didn't even happen to you. Did your friend ask you for help? If he met her through a social circle, your actions may come to hurt him in the future. If he's hitting on a girl in the club who happens to know that girl, he's already cockblocked. Emotional reactions feel good when you do it, but there is no long term benefit.

^
Exactly. We retaliate because in the US we're taught women are just like us and therefore expect their word to be their bond, as with men. But the sooner you start to think of women as "taller children" -- like Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson did -- the easier life gets and the more it makes sense.

We are not more enlightened than those men. Just because time progresses doesn't mean people do. In fact, if you look through history, there are periods of sheer stupidity (the fall of Rome) that follow periods of greatness (Rome in its high art phase). We're in a stupid period now.

Google Schopenhauer's famous essay on women for a more erudite rendering of what I just said.

Buried That Bitch

your friend should feel lucky he even got a cancellation reply, you obviously aren't from cali

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Buried That Bitch

Think about it:

Personally, I wouldn't have taken action on behalf of a friend unless they asked me to, and I wouldn't have responded in this fashion... but NOT calling someone out someone who openly disrespects you in such a fashion implies that you do not value your own boundaries.

Allowing women to get away with behaviour like this without clearly and specifically telling them that it will not be tolerated is what has got us into this mess in the first place.

Buried That Bitch

Why waste time on strangers who don't know you ever existed when you can use that time to get laid? Are you gonna fuck around or are you gonna fuck?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Buried That Bitch

Quote: (06-09-2013 09:03 AM)Hoodlum Wrote:  

Think about it:

Personally, I wouldn't have taken action on behalf of a friend unless they asked me to, and I wouldn't have responded in this fashion... but NOT calling someone out someone who openly disrespects you in such a fashion implies that you do not value your own boundaries.

Allowing women to get away with behaviour like this without clearly and specifically telling them that it will not be tolerated is what has got us into this mess in the first place.

What 'mess' exactly? The 'mess' where women flake on low-value males who have friends like the OP of this very thread? Can you blame them? I hate entitlement in any form, but blowing up over a little flake that happened a friend is just weird.

Buried That Bitch

Yeah, I don't see the commotion is here. He just spammed her email. Big hairy deal.

As for girls flaking, it's worth remembering that it wasn't so long ago that this was called getting stood up. It's a sign of how much our culture's declined that we've downgraded this to getting flaked on. Even as recently as the 90's being stood up was a big deal.

Buried That Bitch

I'm of the mind that if someone does something wrong, they should be punished. That sounds like what you've done here. However, the belief is that women cannot be punished for things like these because this behaviour is expected. I'm of two minds about it myself. It's hard to not want to lash out when someone wrongs you. I used to do that, but now I've learned that silence is the best tactic. It creates indecision and girls always wonder if they're liked or thought about. If your buddy had just gone radio silent after the flake, that girl, at some point, would think 'What about that guy who I blew off last week?', and she may make contact with him again. Then you could play her along, and that would drive her even more nuts than some hairy dick pics.
Indecision and the unknown are powerful things with girls. If you can play into these, then you can do a lot.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Buried That Bitch

It's very difficult to punish women by inflicting pain or acting out. As soon as you do something that hurts them you become the bad guy and in their head it'll justify the original wrong. I guarantee you the lesson she took from this wasn't, "don't flake on guys", it was, "thank god I flaked I on that guy, he is a total tool". Likewise if a girl cheats on you and you blow up at her she'll think, "good thing I cheated on him, he wasn't worth sticking around for anyway".

Best thing to do is walk away calmly and ignore her. If she eventually calls you out then you can say why you're behaving the way you are and she might learn. The best revenge against a girl is leading a better life. One of my friends mom's cheated on his dad. He calmly left. Got a hotter wife and a bigger house. To this day the mom can't let it go that she fucked up and he landed on his feet. If he'd gone all agro on her and called her out on her shit she'd have justified it in her mind and wouldn't be giving him a second thought.

Buried That Bitch

Quote: (06-09-2013 09:06 AM)Scott Wrote:  

What 'mess' exactly? The 'mess' where women flake on low-value males who have friends like the OP of this very thread? Can you blame them? I hate entitlement in any form, but blowing up over a little flake that happened a friend is just weird.

The kind of mess where guys think reacting, to being openly disrespected by a girl not even having the courtesy to inform the person they've arranged a date with that they're not going to turn up, is "needy" or "beta".

As I said, the manner of reaction was not the best, but a reaction was warranted nonetheless.

Quote: (06-09-2013 09:13 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

As for girls flaking, it's worth remembering that it wasn't so long ago that this was called getting stood up. It's a sign of how much our culture's declined that we've downgraded this to getting flaked on. Even as recently as the 90's being stood up was a big deal.

This man gets it.

Things won't change if no-one calls girls out on their behaviour.

Buried That Bitch

Call me immature but it is a funny story.

Sure it may have burned some bridges, maybe even cost a lay in the off chance he meets a chick that knows this girl and is offended by it. I wouldn't make it a habit, but you good some good laughs out of it, so fuck everything else.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha