rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Too many air balls

[Image: date0609.jpg]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

They look very equal in terms of appearance, almost as if they were siblings. Her first impression:

Quote:Quote:

he was cute, kind of, like, nerdy cute: tall, glasses, nice-looking. He seemed really friendly.

Possible warning sign?

His first impression is no susprise:

Stefan: I definitely thought she was attractive. … I was pleasantly surprised.

The conversation was bad. Her thoughts:

I think conversation was a little bit more difficult than I’ve ever had on a first date before. I don’t generally have an issue making conversation with people. But at least halfway ... through the date, I was [thinking], Man, I’m really struggling here.

But that didn't stop a venue change:

Stefan: We had a couple of drinks during dinner. And then we decided we’d continue the conversation over another drink. ... We ended up going down to Iron Horse [Taproom].

Even towards the end of the date, after many drinks, he couldn't stop throwing up air balls:

Stefan:It was after 11, and we decided we should call it a night. I walked out with her and helped her flag down a cab, almost forgot to ask for her number — one of my moments of throwing a bit of awkwardness into it.

She truly wanted to bang him. But his game was so bad, she had no choice but to put him in the friends zone:

The two exchanged texts the day after the date (Stefan initiated) and met up the next week for drinks and dinner at Hill Country. Stefan said that although they had a good time, he got the sense that it probably wouldn’t go past friendship, and Emily agreed. “I felt super friendly towards him,” Emily said. “It was fine. But I guess I was looking for more than fine.”

You DC guys may want to hit this girl up. She's pining for some D.

I like her. She is down to Earth and patient.

I wonder if her status as "ONLY a paralegal" in DC has anything to do with her realistic attitude? In DC she is surrounded and probably works with (for) chubby / ugly / feminist DC lawyer chicks who say things to her like "Oh, you're a paralegal? Good for you Emily" and other passive aggressive / snarky comments to let her know where her position with them is.

Reminds me of when I lived in Miami. Take a really cute American girl from a small town in the Midwest where she was a cheerleader and dated a local alpha. After 6 months in South Beach surrounded by the most beautiful women from all over the world she has a new perspective of where she fits into the sexual food chain. Always worked to my benefit because I consistently dated girls 1-2 pts higher on the scale than the girls I bang in DC.

I just like the phrase "she's pining for some D". Hehe

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I think I went to school with her, she looks very familiar.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-08-2013 07:29 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I just found her profile on FB. She actually went to college in upstate NY with a friend of mine. About to take you up on this Roosh!

I instantly recognized his type from the photo: fairly good-looking, but an obvious awkward dork from a mile away.

With a girl, it can be endearing, but with a guy it turns the pussy into sandpaper. Guys like this usually made the mistake of having a very nerdy peer group growing up.

The baseline level of game for these guys is FAG - Fuckup Avoidance Game. Still, many can't manage even that. They may have King Of The Nerds Confidence - among their groups of lame nerd friends, they are high status, so it never really occurs to them that they are in fact low status, and ought to mend their ways. Whereas if he were low status within more normal circles, he'd be more aware of his flaws, and maybe be receptive to self improvement.

Edit: I just got out of my time machine, and snagged a track that Hencredible will record later this month:

She's a 6.5-7. He's a typical white boy herb. No style. No game.
If that's how he dresses on a date there's no chance of getting laid.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-08-2013 12:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Guys like this usually made the mistake of having a very nerdy peer group growing up.

They may have King Of The Nerds Confidence - among their groups of lame nerd friends, they are high status, so it never really occurs to them that they are in fact low status, and ought to mend their ways.

So there's one perfect peer group to have? Can you name this group, perchance?

In my experience, people are comfortable in the social groups where they know the unspoken rules, and uncomfortable outside that. A biker dude may feel comfortable talking shop, upgrades, etc in his own hierarchy of biker dudes. But put a Harley dude in a room of BMW bike owners, and suddenly he's low man on the totem pole because it's different equipment. And vice-versa with the BMW guy in a predominately Harley group. And put any of them into a place where hierarchy placement is determined by knowledge and skill in a different topic, whether it be investing, tennis, mountain climbing or private plane piloting, and again they start at the bottom.

There's the argument that fame is a DHV, but again, that depends. In a room of directors, a famous actor is low man on the totem pole.

I'm skeptical that there's a perfect social circle/peer group to social climb to the top of. Instead, my guess is the world is split into thousands upon thousands of social circles, more in a rock-paper-scissors circular relationship where some groups may trump others, but they themselves are trumped in turn.

I think having social skills is valuable, but even many of these are social circle dependent. Telling someone to shut up and fuck off can be friendly banter in some groups, but cause the entire room to go quiet with disgrace in others. Again, there's different unspoken rules for different social circles that do not carry between.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

^^its not just rock paper scissors. theres a hierarchy of social circles. dungeons and dragons omega circle will be below most other social circles from a status point of view. rich celebrity circle will be above most other circles

Quote: (06-08-2013 04:18 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

Theres a hierarchy of social circles. dungeons and dragons omega circle will be below most other social circles from a status point of view. rich celebrity circle will be above most other circles

And yet what is ComicCon? Rich celebrities coming to bow to their dungeons and dragon fans so they can continue to hold onto fleeting fame hopefully for another year or two.

I think that there may be some criteria that establishes what is a "bad" social circle for getting bangs:

1) Little influx. Same people over and over again.
2) No human face-to-face engagement.
3) No public display of accomplishment.

I'm thinking of that Magic the Gathering guy who won money in tournaments but flopped on his date.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

He gives off a dork vibe and his style is bad

He's socially awkward too:

"Quote:I think conversation was a little bit more difficult than I’ve ever had on a first date before. I don’t generally have an issue making conversation with people. But at least halfway ... through the date, I was [thinking], Man, I’m really struggling here."

When the girl said he was "Really friendly" when they met, I interpret this as her saying that he was overly eager and ingratiating. This will dry a pussy right up. Still she kept giving him chances, which i give her credit for.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-08-2013 04:37 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

And yet what is ComicCon? Rich celebrities coming to bow to their dungeons and dragon fans so they can continue to hold onto fleeting fame hopefully for another year or two.

thats what celebrities do. get the masses to adore them and buy their shit

I think that there may be some criteria that establishes what is a "bad" social circle for getting bangs:

1) Little influx. Same people over and over again.
2) No human face-to-face engagement.
3) No public display of accomplishment.

bad ratios, low status

For the day after texts, did they really need to put (Stefan initiated)?

Talk about a No shit sherlock.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (06-08-2013 10:05 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I just found her profile on FB. She actually went to college in upstate NY with a friend of mine. About to take you up on this Roosh!

Tell us the true : is she a secret internet fattie?

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (06-08-2013 07:29 PM)Sailor Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2013 10:05 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Tell us the true : is she a secret internet fattie?

Nah she's not fat. I'd peg her at a 6.5. I did notice that the message I sent to her was reported as "seen" within an hour of sending it. Haven't heard back. While it's not out of bounds that a lurking white knight may have tipped her off, it's more likely the case she just isn't going to respond to some random guy hitting her up on FB [Image: lol.gif]

Here's my advice to Stefan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...Zc9Y#t=52s

(can't embed it, you have to click)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That guy on the photo looks too friendly to ever succeed with women.

Quote: (06-08-2013 08:43 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I like how he only has 1 button open on his shirt, and his little t shirt underneath. I guarantee you he finished the look with some childish looking sneakers (in a colour that didn't match any of his clothing). Because loafers suggest wealth, and boots suggest strength, both of which might make someone uncomfortable.

You wouldn't want to show any chest hair, would you? That might make someone uncomfortable, and he wouldn't ever want to make anyone uncomfortable.

In short, he looks like the emasculated pussy that he is. Men are getting a harder and harder time these days, and it's mostly their own fault. I have no sympathy for guys like this. He gets what he deserves.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (06-09-2013 01:02 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2013 08:43 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I like how he only has 1 button open on his shirt, and his little t shirt underneath. I guarantee you he finished the look with some childish looking sneakers (in a colour that didn't match any of his clothing). Because loafers suggest wealth, and boots suggest strength, both of which might make someone uncomfortable.

You wouldn't want to show any chest hair, would you? That might make someone uncomfortable, and he wouldn't ever want to make anyone uncomfortable.

In short, he looks like the emasculated pussy that he is. Men are getting a harder and harder time these days, and it's mostly their own fault. I have no sympathy for guys like this. He gets what he deserves.
You figured all that out just from him wearing a white t under his button up? I was doing the same thing for years until Captain Planet posted that picture and I switched to wife beaters under them.

Hencredible, game on. I believe I've actually met this girl before and also just FB stalked her to find out she went to high school with a few of my friends. I may have to troll your game a bit.

Iron Horse is a terrible venue change. There is the chance something going with Skew Ball and Pop a Shot, but otherwise it's me the kind of place conducive to escalating.

That girl is really uninspiring.

That's another nice looking, friendly, civilized looking couple that should have already begun breeding. They'd have well-behaved, diligent, taxpaying children.

Haha the chick blocked me all of a sudden even though I never sent a message beyond the first one a few days ago. I wonder if a lurking white knight tipped her off or someone trolled my game. Either way, no loss. She's a 6.5-7. Just wanted to see if Roosh was right about her thirstiness!

I wonder if a lurking white knight tipped her off

I'm certain of this.