rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blackout Game- The Next Level

Players reach certain levels as we gain experience. Some peak or are happy at different stages, others continue on the path. On of the highest levels is to successfully game girls in any environment and not remember anything. This means you've approached so many times, know the surroundings, and have honed your skills to the point it happens on autopilot, and there is no greater feeling. It's doing what you want to do, not giving a fuck, or caring what others think, and still pulling ass. BAM! That is where we want to be.

This could also be called "completely not giving a fuck game". I have now reached this level on a continuous basis. Why go here? Well.....

Roosh stated that if you're not in the mood to go out, then don't. Words of wisdom. However, why waste a night out? The best way to counteract the reason you don't feel like chasing ass it to get bombed.

Jet-lagged? Hit the airport early and get in the mood. 3 Jager bombs will wake your whiney ass up.

Heartbroke? Get tanked and go approach some bitches. Hammer time is forget her time.

Broke? Drink some cheap malt likka before you head out. (And drink it fast.)

Unemployed? That's the best time to stay bombed. What else are you gonna do?

Rejection? When you're fucked up, you won't remember getting blown out. So there. Problem fixed.

See? Now you have no excuse not to go forth and get your dick wet. All you need is a few dollars and a strong liver. Practice and you will get it. It's not brain surgery. Alcohol make your brain stronger.

If you don't have a few dollars, look around next to the toilets. In bars here, often you're not supposed to take drinks in, so there might be a whole bunch of full beers right there, waiting for you.

Broke? Well you're probably broke 'cause you like drinking so much. Why stop at rock bottom when you can drag yourself accross it?

My game always seems to get better when I'm blacked out or shitfaced for reasons I can't entirely explain. Probably some combination of increased confidence and spontaneity, caveman game and beer goggles resulting in lowered standards. I've been cutting back on my drinking the past few years, but I've noticed that on nights I go heavy I'm much more likely to pull. When you're going that hard, though, it's sort of a race against the clock. I remember back in college we had this party one night where I blacked out and woke up on my couch the next morning with an epic hangover and almost no memory from the party. I talked to my buddy later and he said, "Dude, what happened with those two girls? Did you fuck both of them?"

I had no idea what he was talking about. He goes, "I walked in your room at around 1am and you were sitting on the couch between two girls, one arm around each, and taking turns making out with both of them. You just gave me a thumbs up and the girls laughed so I just left you to do your thing."

I thought he was just fucking with me at first, because my game was decent at the time but pulling a stunt like that seemed far-fetched. But later I talked to my other friend who was like, "Oh yeah, those girls came out of your room and said they were leaving because you just passed out and fell asleep on your couch. They were hot too." [Image: lol.gif]

Definitely one of my biggest misses.

Blackout game: your best friend and your worst enemy! Tread carefully.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

^^^ Passing out or puking and it's over. You have to have discipline and practice to stay just above that line. Slam a few liquor right off the bat, then taper to something lighter like beer to maintain the rest of the night. My best nights on roulette were when I didn't remember, but woke up with a bunch of money in my pocket, and some strange in the bed. Passing out hard would have meant no money in my pocket, and no bitch next to me.

Quote: (06-06-2013 01:19 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

If you don't have a few dollars, look around next to the toilets. In bars here, often you're not supposed to take drinks in, so there might be a whole bunch of full beers right there, waiting for you.

Broke? Well you're probably broke 'cause you like drinking so much. Why stop at rock bottom when you can drag yourself accross it?

If I am hammered and I see a bottle next to the toilet, I will try to see how much urine I can get into the bottle...

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

[Image: tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif]

Quote: (06-06-2013 03:30 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2013 01:19 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

If I am hammered and I see a bottle next to the toilet, I will try to see how much urine I can get into the bottle...

You don't take the glasses/bottles into the toilet... The point I was making is that they're outside, away from their owners..

Back in college, I went streaking down the dorm hallways with cute chick. When we reached the dorm room of our mutual friend, I pulled her in and we made out. We went back inside to drink more and I blacked out. I woke up the next morning and my roommates told me what happened.

"Dude! Everyone was leaving and you tried bringing her back home and she refused. You said, 'Bitch, we already saw each other naked. All we need now is my cock in you.'"

She flipped out and swung an empty vodka bottle at me. She missed and my friends dragged me out. I was so pissed this bitch tried to hit me I went back to the dorm room but was so drunk I thought the room next to theirs was them. So I tried to kick down the door and screamed for them to come out. This continued for another 10 minutes before an RA came. Luckily, this RA was a friend of mine and asked me what the fuck I was doing. I told her some guy was causing a disturbance and I scared him off before she came. She laughed her ass off and sent me to bed.

Not gonna lie, whenever I wake up the next day from a blackout, I get scared and call my friends to see if I did some stupid shit.

Most guys think because of not remembering anything from the night before, they were blacked out the whole entire time. Not true. Depending on how much you are drinking, the blackout moment occurs late, probably when you get home and keep drinking.

There are two types of blackout: "en bloc" and "fragmentary." Fragmentary there are some gaps in your memory during drinking and en bloc is forgetting everything all together.

I'm trying this this weekend over at the USC campus. Will report any crimes or sexual atrocities that may occur.

I practiced blackout game in Thailand with mixed results:
- Fucked a bunch of Thai girls of various levels of attractiveness
- Fucked a Russian tourist chick who was high on some kind of drug, not sure which one
- Fucked some ugly/old thai bitch. Picked her up at a club, everybody else looked at me like i was an idiot
- Didn't fuck a very, very hot Thai girl in BKK, prob a 9.5 because i drank too much beer before I met up with her. I still regret this one, should have done a few shots with her instead.

I woke up in the hospital on my birthday due to blacking out.

Goodtimes [Image: smile.gif]

Nope.

Sometimes I envy people who can get blackout drunk since I cannot reach this. Ive had some pretty heavy nights and I always remember everything. I do use the excuse "I get black out drunk and act like an idiot" to deflect shitty behavior though. When I drink a lot my night always ends the same, throwing up and passing out and then waking up 4 hours later.

Half my sex is while blacked out these days... that or I'm sleep sexing... (think sleepwalking). It's a real thing, trust me... apparently no erection issues though. I wake up so many mornings asking "Did we...? Oh. Okay. Really? Hahaha yeah that sounds like me..."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-06-2013 07:58 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I practiced blackout game in Thailand with mixed results:
- Fucked a bunch of Thai girls of various levels of attractiveness
- Fucked a Russian tourist chick who was high on some kind of drug, not sure which one
- Fucked some ugly/old thai bitch. Picked her up at a club, everybody else looked at me like i was an idiot
- Didn't fuck a very, very hot Thai girl in BKK, prob a 9.5 because i drank too much beer before I met up with her. I still regret this one, should have done a few shots with her instead.

It looks like you were successful in one thing. Fucking.

I didn't see the part where someone wrote blackout game will get you a 6,7,8,9 heck not even a 5.

Mission Accomplished!!

[Image: highfive.gif]

This is my M.O. at least 60% of the time, since I tend to over indulge pretty frequently. I do better not blacked out (as do most, I would think) but I have had some pretty solid blackout bangs that have come through seemingly because of my "not giving a fuck attitude". Ended up fucking in an alleyway consecutive weekends (same alleyway) on two of my drunker nights.

I tried and failed to run blackout game last night in NYC, ended up going back to the apt i'm staying at and crushing pizza and passing out mid-jerk. So getting blacked out is like a win-win situation for me.

The epic inner arrogant asshole I am forced to keep leashed comes out full force when devastatedly drunk.

Few bangs result, but confrontations are commonplace.

I was a big practitioner of blackout game. In college, it was half of what I did. My mind goes way before my body does, which means I start to blackout before I puke or pass out. The drunken master style has brought me both success and failure.

I would first distinguish between blackout and gray out. A blackout is waking up in bed with no memory past a certain time. A gray out is having a fuzzy recollection of the previous night, but one that can be jogged. For me, anything more than a gray out was too much.

As I've transitioned from my crew based days to my solo-dolo habit of today, I've been using less and less of my blackout/ gray out game. Blackout game needs a crew to be most effective. How can you watch out for the cops, security, and white knights when your mind is functioning on a reptilian level? How can you remember your exploits when a lawnmower could run off your blood?

I would recommend it to all those young gunners just coming up it the game. There's no better way to not care and project that dickish aura that American sluts lurve than getting wasted.

Relevant

I used to black out at least 15-20% of the times I'd roll out and drink. Sure it was fun on occasion but often times I'd do shit or say shit I'd regret. Plus I was liable to borderline get into some sort of trouble on many of those nights out. On top of all of that the hangover and shakes the next couple days would be beyond shitty. Now that my 20's are behind me (I've hit the age of 30 a few months ago), I much prefer to have shit under control whether or not I choose to indulge in some drinking. Plus I'm trying to get back into shape and get rid of this damn beer gut as well. Rather hit the gym and get toned (and cut eventually) rather than drinking myself to death like before. Guess it helps that I'm currently in an LTR even tho the LTR does prevent me from experiencing a lot of other stuff now. Ah well, such is my life I guess.

Blacking out is for the birds. I like to have a recollection of how I performed in the streets to mental-masturbate to and self-pat on the back.

On Saturday I got really drunk at my favorite dive bar. I was sitting on my stool alone when two girls approached me. They were okay looking, I definitely would've banged one or both at the same time. When they asked me what my name was, that's when the black out game took over. I replied 'Baggins. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire'.

They were talking to me, rubbing my chest and shoulders (tight black v neck game) while I was replying in character. They thought it was hilarious. Suddenly, a Cave Troll and a Mountain Goblin appeared. Ahh yes, the beta orbiters. The fat one/cave troll tries to AMOG me, which doesn't work because I'm Bilbo Baggins. I ask the bartender if she knew there's a Cave Troll in the building and he lost it and tried to swing on me. Except he misses a stationary non resisting hobbit and almost gets the poor bartender. At this point I'm laughing manically while the whole bar explodes in a tumultuous scene.

I don't remember much after that, Bilbo woke up at 6AM, sleeping beside his car on a patch of grass. A pool of vomit near by. There were crows waiting for me to die.

Quote: (06-10-2013 11:11 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

On Saturday I got really drunk at my favorite dive bar. I was sitting on my stool alone when two girls approached me. They were okay looking, I definitely would've banged one or both at the same time. When they asked me what my name was, that's when the black out game took over. I replied 'Baggins. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire'.

They were talking to me, rubbing my chest and shoulders (tight black v neck game) while I was replying in character. They thought it was hilarious. Suddenly, a Cave Troll and a Mountain Goblin appeared. Ahh yes, the beta orbiters. The fat one/cave troll tries to AMOG me, which doesn't work because I'm Bilbo Baggins. I ask the bartender if she knew there's a Cave Troll in the building and he lost it and tried to swing on me. Except he misses a stationary non resisting hobbit and almost gets the poor bartender. At this point I'm laughing manically while the whole bar explodes in a tumultuous scene.

I don't remember much after that, Bilbo woke up at 6AM, sleeping beside his car on a patch of grass. A pool of vomit near by. There were crows waiting for me to die.

[Image: clap2.gif]

I'm not so sure you guys are understanding this.

Blackout game is a controlled blackout..

Mech style...

Double shots of Vodka with lemonade and ice in a tall cup. Three separate drinks starting at around 6 pm. Two hits of weed.

Double espresso or Turkish coffee, water at 8:30

Order new drinks at the bar and slow it down.

You'll have 10 drinks in you by 10. Enter blackout state.

Two hours of debauchery and shit talk then pull or venue change (sleazier)

Alternate drinks with water from that point...

Pull or start your coherent text game at this point

Get laid

Your welcome