rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

So, on the good advice of El Mechanico, I am starting a thread here about my next year in Bangkok (BKK)

Today, fucking finally after 6 weeks of back and forth, I have my iPhone unlocked officially from Apple so now I can stick a Thai SIM in it and sign up to Whatsapp, Thai Love Links, Thai Friendly etc etc.

Sweet.

On that matter, what do you pioneers recommend? DTAC? AIS?

How much data should I buy for roaming? Guess it all depends on how many girls I manage to bag!

Fanks

Gift

Quote: (06-06-2013 05:01 AM)Gift Wrote:  

On that matter, what do you pioneers recommend? DTAC? AIS?

How much data should I buy for roaming? Guess it all depends on how many girls I manage to bag!

Fanks

Gift
AIS is faster - I get 5Mb/s down and 1MB/s up while only 2Mb/s down and 0.5MB/s up with DTAC. If you do not download/upload too much - both should be OK, just choose the best plan for you.

Remember this forum is about girls, not iPhones, computers, etc

AIS. Get their 799 baht per month plan for 3G, and then put 200 baht of credit on it for regular calls.

That seems expensive Rio? A 1,000 baht per month, you think I need that much?

As for game, I have identified my style so far in BKK.

If I see a really hot Thai girl (there was in the elevator in my condo, a 9/10 by Thai standards but there was a weird old man with her - father?) There was also one at Gateway shopping mall, downstairs, with a really short white dress on showing off loads of long, brown leg. Both on their phones of course.

So if I see them, my tactic is to not look at them, and avoid them at all costs. Kinda playing aloof and hard to get. I don't think they notice.

If I see a regular but cute girl, say at the checkout in the supermarket I just went to, my style is to not smile, not talk to her and not make eye contact, just be polite in a normal punter kind of way.

Personally, I don't think my techniques are working. I've been trying them for about 27 years now and the results have always been non-existant. Maybe it's time to try something new.

I am in a bad mood.

Time for a brewski.

Fucking DTAC shop just left me utterly confused in terms of what SIM to buy, why does it have to be so fucking complicated? I want unlimited data, texts and calls for a set fee per month. Simple.

Arrgghhhh!!!!!

Quote:Quote:

So if I see them, my tactic is to not look at them, and avoid them at all costs. Kinda playing aloof and hard to get. I don't think they notice.

If I see a regular but cute girl, say at the checkout in the supermarket I just went to, my style is to not smile, not talk to her and not make eye contact, just be polite in a normal punter kind of way.

That's not even game, that's just... dunno... being an object. Do you have a problem with excessive shyness? Unless you're super-attractive physically or visibly very rich, you can't expect girls to approach and/or open you on their own, so you have to get rid of that to have any success. It's no wonder that you are getting no leads.

Personally, I don't think my techniques are working. I've been trying them for about 27 years now and the results have always been non-existant. Maybe it's time to try something new.

No shit. Just say "hi" and "how are you" without any further intentions. Even that would be a start compared to what you're doing right now.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You need unlimited 3G for sure, I'm not sure they have a cheaper package than that. I go one up to the 899 baht package to get more 3g, since it isn't really unlimited. It is like 3 gigs and then unlimited 2G, or whatever it would be called, after that. You will be using Whatsapp and Line daily so you need a good 3G plan. Then 200 baht for regular calls and normal texts occasionally. It's like $33 US per month, so pretty cheap really. You're spending 20k on a condo, I'm sure you can afford 1K for a solid phone plan. You can search for a cheaper plan, but this is the plan everyone I know uses. Don't know of anything cheaper.

Now it's becoming clear. Gift you don't actually have any game. And you don't approach girls. And you don't try to get them online. Hence, no bangs.

You're basically starting from 0 from the sounds of it.

Dude, it's 799 baht because you have unlimited internet. You are always online and can get messages from chicks 24/7. You can post to this forum while she's getting naked. If you're a talker you can easily blow through 200 baht in a day.

Maybe the old man was her Gig or her customer.

BTW - stop downtalking. I'm 50 years old and I have 25-26 year olds with decent jobs asking me if I want to hook up. And I'm no Brad Pitt.

What I mean about the downtalking is you're always talking about what you can't do or what's not working, blah, blah, blah. Do you think Ghengis Khan was this way? Fucking A, go after these bitches like you own them and if they turn you down, so fucking what? NEXT. There's another gash waiting for your weenus.

Nice girls you wanna bang - offer to teach them English at your apartment. Build up your circle of chicks. If you're a decent dude, which you might just be, they'll see it and if they won't bang you, maybe one of their friends will.

Understand something, you need to lay the groundwork with some of these bitches. Not all of them are going to beg to see your cock and want to bounce on it like a Pogo stick. Some might, if you're smooth or charming or lucky. But if not, put a little time in and stop thinking only about the kill. Just have some fun and look at it as an adventure and it will happen.

Another story...there used to be a girl who worked behind the bar at the Beergarden on Soi 7. The girls behind the bar did not go with foreigners and many had husbands or boyfriends. I became, and I still am very well known there because some Italian attacked a cashier and I beat the piss out of him. They started calling me the farang Somluck (Olympic boxer from Thailand) who won gold. Anyhow, she had just started bartending there when I started going in. I didn't know shit. I was hooked on this chick, Nok was her name. About 105 lbs, cute, nice little ass and built to fuck like a rabbit. I used to buy her shot after shot once the Beergarden closed and drink with her and her co-workers. I blew some serious cash. I took her out to dinner - never got anywhere.

Eventually I ran into one of her friends who worked at the Beergarden while shopping at Robinson. She no longer worked there and we went out and she ended up at my place. I fucked her for three weeks, every day, and never paid for a thing. Then she said she had to go back to her village. I was bummed but she was lying through her teeth. She was going to Australia where her boyfriend lived that she was going to marry. I know this because the guy emailed and asked if I had been fucking her. He found my email address in her purse.

Anyhow...Nok knew I had been banging her friend because her friend told her. Good, because I made her squirt and quiver so I was hoping she passed this along. Time passes. TWO FUCKING YEARS. I had all but given up. One night I'm out and I see Nok and her friends in some club down the street from the Beergarden. They were just sitting and drinking. We were all talking, I had completely stopped trying to bang her. Her friends however, had not. They kept saying to her in Thai, "You like him, spend some time together." They wanted her to go fuck me. We sat and talked for a bit and finally I just said, "let's go." She got up, grabbed my hand, and said goodbye to her friends.

I took her to a hotel down the street and fucked her three times. After the third time she said, "Enough already, you've made me come so much I can't move." That was a fucking victory my friend. I banged for a while later and then we lost touch with each other. Last I heard she had married some farang and has two kids now. She was a nice chick and one who I will never forget.

Perhaps I could have banged her sooner but in Thailand, everything comes back around full circle. Chicks who say they're not that type of girl end up with splooge on their face just like every other chick. It took me over two years to fuck her...did I care? Nope, because I was banging others!

Instead of getting frustrated, just look at every chick as a walking vagina. That pussy is opening for someone. Just got to bait the hook right. Stop all this, don't look at them, don't smile. Fuck that...be yourself. And if you don't smile some Thai chicks are intimidated by this. This is Thailand! Smile and be friendly. Fucking people smile when they're pissed off, irritated, angry, depressed...but the place you need to go is the place where there is never a problem, nothing bugs you, everything is Mai Pen Rai, nothing can ever fluster you. Do that shit and you'll start getting pussy.

"May I introduce you to the squid?"

Oh man, this is the forum that keps on giving!!

OK Rio, thanks. I'm looking over the DTAC website now, so much clearer than talking to the guy in the shop.

So DTAC or AIS will be much the same. For an internet based package, unlimited plus a bit for calls/texts is one option, or a volume based package of about 250 megs for 200 baht. Maybe I'll try the volume based one, see how I get on an can always update to the "unlimited" Later if I need it. Yeah I guess 1,000 baht aint so bad, onlt 12,000 for a year.

Quote: (06-06-2013 08:26 AM)anamericaninbangkok Wrote:  

Dude, it's 799 baht because you have unlimited internet. You are always online and can get messages from chicks 24/7. You can post to this forum while she's getting naked. If you're a talker you can easily blow through 200 baht in a day.

Maybe the old man was her Gig or her customer.

BTW - stop downtalking. I'm 50 years old and I have 25-26 year olds with decent jobs asking me if I want to hook up. And I'm no Brad Pitt.

What I mean about the downtalking is you're always talking about what you can't do or what's not working, blah, blah, blah. Do you think Ghengis Khan was this way? Fucking A, go after these bitches like you own them and if they turn you down, so fucking what? NEXT. There's another gash waiting for your weenus.

Nice girls you wanna bang - offer to teach them English at your apartment. Build up your circle of chicks. If you're a decent dude, which you might just be, they'll see it and if they won't bang you, maybe one of their friends will.

Understand something, you need to lay the groundwork with some of these bitches. Not all of them are going to beg to see your cock and want to bounce on it like a Pogo stick. Some might, if you're smooth or charming or lucky. But if not, put a little time in and stop thinking only about the kill. Just have some fun and look at it as an adventure and it will happen.

Another story...there used to be a girl who worked behind the bar at the Beergarden on Soi 7. The girls behind the bar did not go with foreigners and many had husbands or boyfriends. I became, and I still am very well known there because some Italian attacked a cashier and I beat the piss out of him. They started calling me the farang Somluck (Olympic boxer from Thailand) who won gold. Anyhow, she had just started bartending there when I started going in. I didn't know shit. I was hooked on this chick, Nok was her name. About 105 lbs, cute, nice little ass and built to fuck like a rabbit. I used to buy her shot after shot once the Beergarden closed and drink with her and her co-workers. I blew some serious cash. I took her out to dinner - never got anywhere.

Eventually I ran into one of her friends who worked at the Beergarden while shopping at Robinson. She no longer worked there and we went out and she ended up at my place. I fucked her for three weeks, every day, and never paid for a thing. Then she said she had to go back to her village. I was bummed but she was lying through her teeth. She was going to Australia where her boyfriend lived that she was going to marry. I know this because the guy emailed and asked if I had been fucking her. He found my email address in her purse.

Anyhow...Nok knew I had been banging her friend because her friend told her. Good, because I made her squirt and quiver so I was hoping she passed this along. Time passes. TWO FUCKING YEARS. I had all but given up. One night I'm out and I see Nok and her friends in some club down the street from the Beergarden. They were just sitting and drinking. We were all talking, I had completely stopped trying to bang her. Her friends however, had not. They kept saying to her in Thai, "You like him, spend some time together." They wanted her to go fuck me. We sat and talked for a bit and finally I just said, "let's go." She got up, grabbed my hand, and said goodbye to her friends.

I took her to a hotel down the street and fucked her three times. After the third time she said, "Enough already, you've made me come so much I can't move." That was a fucking victory my friend. I banged for a while later and then we lost touch with each other. Last I heard she had married some farang and has two kids now. She was a nice chick and one who I will never forget.

Perhaps I could have banged her sooner but in Thailand, everything comes back around full circle. Chicks who say they're not that type of girl end up with splooge on their face just like every other chick. It took me over two years to fuck her...did I care? Nope, because I was banging others!

Instead of getting frustrated, just look at every chick as a walking vagina. That pussy is opening for someone. Just got to bait the hook right. Stop all this, don't look at them, don't smile. Fuck that...be yourself. And if you don't smile some Thai chicks are intimidated by this. This is Thailand! Smile and be friendly. Fucking people smile when they're pissed off, irritated, angry, depressed...but the place you need to go is the place where there is never a problem, nothing bugs you, everything is Mai Pen Rai, nothing can ever fluster you. Do that shit and you'll start getting pussy.

Thanks AIB, I shall meditate on your wise words.

Gift

Gift, listen to these guys. Words have power, and when you think and say and act like you suck with women you will suck with women. No matter how good looking or ugly, if you don't have some confidence you're fucked. You better thank your lucky stars you found this forum because we are going to unfuck you.

You better hope you don't get banned before.

I'm writing a book that covers this but you better start faking like you're better than you think you are. Pretend you're someone else if you need to.

What THC and I came up with is the idea that "hey I'm not doing this for myself, this is research. I'm doing this for science!"

When you take the personal stake out of it and check your ego at the the door the world can open up.

Go smash my son. And get some digital memories.

Yup, and you're the [Image: troll.gif] who keeps on giving. Gift, indeed.

This is a 'tactic'....?

Roost I thought that but a Scotian confirmed he's got zero game

Quote: (06-06-2013 07:39 AM)Gift Wrote:  

That seems expensive Rio? A 1,000 baht per month, you think I need that much?

If I see a really hot Thai girl (there was in the elevator in my condo, a 9/10 by Thai standards but there was a weird old man with her - father?) There was also one at Gateway shopping mall, downstairs, with a really short white dress on showing off loads of long, brown leg. Both on their phones of course.

Hey man I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the reason you're not having any success is because you refuse to venture yourself and put your heart on the line. Hence acting all aloof and disinterested when you aren't. You see a hot Thai girl and you ARE interested. She's gorgeous...why hide it!?

Being aloof and disinterested isn't something you can fake effectively. It happens when you have an abundance of women and prospects in your life and you're only interested in the women that really excite you physically, intellectually, spiritually...it's a chicken and egg thing.

But above all, you've got to show up. Woody Allen said 80% of success is just showing up. It's true.

Now if you were back in the States, showing up might be only 20% of success because you were dealing with American girls and all their BS attitude and entitlement and games and logistics.

However, in Thailand the women tend to be a bit simpler in general, and in a good way. You don't need to be king of the nightclub or rich or anything to go home with a beautiful girl here (not that you need it anywhere). You just need to show up, be yourself and be honest and direct. Basically, all quintessentially male characteristics.

Also, like Fisto has mentioned you can't just show up in Thailand expecting pussy to fall in your lap because you're a falang. Read Fisto's invading SEA thread. And some of the other posters in there. Everybody's at a different level of game. But all these dudes are showing up to the clubs and bars, macking on chicks at 7/11 and in the mall, and basically coming up to women and making a play.

One of my favorite Thailand bangs was a 711 girl.

I'm at the party organizers for palladium a penthouse, the place is massive. It's older but nice.

We are doing GHB and there are at least 4 20 yr olds dying for it.

I seriously love this place.

Why am I posting? Because even I have a refractory period.

Quote: (06-06-2013 09:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yup, and you're the [Image: troll.gif] who keeps on giving. Gift, indeed.

[Image: banhammer.gif]

Woody Allen said 80% of success is just showing up

Sounds like the Thai education system where if you just show up you pass. Basically no one fails. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Has anyone banged any foreign chicks in Thailand or even tried? They were all over the place when I was there and I targeted them before the local hookers, cause it seemed like they were. BKK, Pataya, and Phuket, all full. I'd take a ripe Aussie chick over a Thai. That place is a foreign girl poosy paradise. Just look at the terrain. No brainer.

Quote: (06-06-2013 10:55 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Has anyone banged any foreign chicks in Thailand or even tried? They were all over the place when I was there and I targeted them before the local hookers, cause it seemed like they were. BKK, Pataya, and Phuket, all full. I'd take a ripe Aussie chick over a Thai. That place is a foreign girl poosy paradise. Just look at the terrain. No brainer.

The white chicks in BKK are horrible. I did bang a Korean once though.

Banging white chicks in BKK is like going to a nice restaurant, and instead of ordering the steak and lobster, you go out back to the alley and eat a used condom from behind the dumpster.

Yeah, I guess I am afraid to make my feelings known.

It all comes back to a story I have been living where the girls I'm actually into aren't into me. I've had a fair number of girls who have liked me over the years and I've been indiferent to them (and usually end up with them coz they're easy to get)

But weirdly, even ones I have liked and occasioanlly somehow got, I somehow lose interest in them really quickly. Maybe coz they don't meassure up to the fantasy ideal girl I have in my head.

I was going to go on that 14 day Euro-tour that Sasha and James Marshall run but it was very expensive and I needed the money more for this trip away to get my career/financial life sorted.

But seeing as I'm here (and spending 90% of my time thinking about chicks) I should perhaps begin to man up and just put my balls on the line.

Despite the vast quantities of game theory I have accumulated over the years, I weirdly don't know where to begin! Information overload, contrasting theories.

Just simple approaches are probably the only answer. Like VincentVinturi and others have said, the girls are simpler here so it might actually be a BETTER place to practice game than back at home.

Once I have a girl, it's no problem, they always stick around and love my company. That part I can do naturally. It's the going and getting them part that I suck at and never do. AKA, fucking approaching.

I have done it on various trainings I've done but never had that earth shattering moment of change that so many people describe as having when they suddenly "get it" and their lives change forever. I've kind of been waiting for that moment to happen, when really I should have been out there hitting the streets, making it happen.

So.. that shall be my mission. It's going to be really tough to bust through that self-imposed ressistance though, so much inertia in the opposite direction.

First thing... a SIM card!

Gift

PS - Roosh, I assume that purple thing is a troll! I'm not trying to troll but I'd rather be honest about where I'm at than pretedsing to be some mack when I'm not. Hope you understand.

Have a good time out there Fisto, sounds immense!

Quote: (06-06-2013 10:57 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2013 10:55 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The white chicks in BKK are horrible. I did bang a Korean once though.

Banging white chicks in BKK is like going to a nice restaurant, and instead of ordering the steak and lobster, you go out back to the alley and eat a used condom from behind the dumpster.

Why is there used condoms behind the counter? I saw nice looking Euro chicks running around. Not just grungy backpackers. They were around the more high end resorts. The Aussie chick I banged was hot as fuck and staying in the J.W. Marriott. I met her behind the hotel, where that big metal bull sits in front of a bar. Perfect logistics. She was staying at the Marriott also. If the OP is struggling with local girls, maybe he should try different chicks until he gets warmed up.

Quote: (06-06-2013 11:17 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Why is there used condoms behind the counter? I saw nice looking Euro chicks running around. Not just grungy backpackers.

Agreed. I seem some pretty hot foreign women in Thailand. I'm pretty stuck on the Thai girls, but some of them are seriously jaw-dropping hot (the hottest usually are with their man, as usual). I tend to see them only in really touristy areas, but they're definitely here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

If the OP is struggling with local girls, maybe he should try different chicks until he gets warmed up.

Thai girls = the easiest in the world.

Gift,
The best way to overcome your approach anxiety is to make it a point to approach like say 10 girls in an hour. Go to MBK, Emporium and just approach girls that you fancy, at first, your goal will be to just say hi, excuse me, where is the electronic/shoes/lingerie etc...section. Your goal is going to realize that approaching a girl is not a big feat. They are human beings and they're not going to eat you alive or kill you. Worst comes to worst, you meet a total bitch who won't respond. So what? Next!

Do that for the next week and I garantee you that after that, approaching a girl is going to be as easy as breathing. Stop beating yourself up! The beauty about Thailand and Asia is that you can be a man and you won't be punished or ashamed for it as you would in the feminazi infected North America. Enjoy and take full advantage of it! Remember, it's a man's world out there in Asia! You should be swimming in pussy in no time!

Rio, BB, AIB and anyone else in BKK currently, should make it a goal to get this struggling brother laid.

Regarding the sim card, whatever you do, do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go with True Move. That company is a joke and is a money pit! I was spending 2-300 bahts a day at first on just 10-20 text messages. Finally, got tired and told my regular at the time and she took me to her friend's store at MBK and switched me to One 2 talk or something like that and that was awesome! That same 200 bahts was lasting me a good week or so.