rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has a woman ever made you genuinely laugh out loud?

Did she say something, or just make some klutzy dumb mistake?

If so what did she say?

I can't remember a single time. And I'd remember because of the rarity of something like that.

NO.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Yeah, loads of times.

Women make shit comedians (apart from Sarah Silverman) but in real life, they are often hilarious.

Gift

yes they sure have. Sometimes it is because they are clever.

sometimes, because they are retarded.

Sloots gon' sloot.

referencing a comedian or funny movie doesn't count

Yes. Russian women. They are usualy very very very witty - if they let themselves go with you. They are often great conversationalists also.

Honestly, I don't really remember what has been said, as a date with a russian girl is often synomym of advanced inebriety (finding a russian girl who doesn't drink like a cossack, although presumably possible, is rather rare), but I remember that I've sometimes ROTFLOL to some of their jokes.

Multiple times. I'm not so caught up in this borderline misogyny that I can't recognize humor when it occurs from females. One girl said that one of my former co-workers looked like "Ace Ventura Pet Detective" and it was funny and very true.

Yea, I've dated some really witty women :-)

Several times. I generally think men are funnier than women overall, but of course there are exceptions. It was something sarcastic (but in good sense, not derogatory) about Balkan people.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-05-2013 12:19 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

borderline misogyny .

+1. I love this forum, but actually, borderline misogyny seems to be rampant. From what I can decipher from many guys posts, they seem to be approaching it solely from the "what can I get from this bitch" perspective ....my opinion is that you'll only have limited success with this approach and the girl will quickly understand that you don't respect her, and she'll give you no respect either. If that's all you care about, stick with prostitutes. You'll be happier that way and save a lot of time and effort.

Women, on the whole, generally just aren't as funny as men because they didn't have the incentive to build up humor as a skill growing up. I do know one particularly funny woman, though - nearly everything that comes out of her mouth is a well-crafted joke. Not surprisingly, she's a very heavy reader.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Sure. Overall, men are funnier, but I am friends with quite a few funny women. The current LTR is hilarious, which is why she is the current LTR.

My humor ranges from sarcastic to totally ridiculous at times, so I usually date women with a pretty decent sense of humor. I find that this correlates some with their intelligence as well. I do really like dating intelligent women, but I don't necessarily rely on them as the intellectual OR humor in my life, they usually just add some to these aspects of life.

I like to laugh out loud. I don't tend to be the Don Draper, rarely crack a smile or genuinely laugh. There's plenty to be serious about, you should enjoy the happiness that laughter can bring every damn day and the girls you date should certainly not be excluded from that.

I hate wasting good humor on a girl, where it just flies right over their head.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (06-05-2013 12:59 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Like I already said, and in my experience, try to make humour with South American or Asian chicks (Indonesian girls being the exception), and you will get the same stare than you get from your dog when you try to teach him quantum physics.

Yes, but it usually from something totally silly or quirky that they do. Like funny expression or turn of phrase. Not really jokes from them per se....they're just being themselves, and it's occasionally funny.

Quote: (06-05-2013 12:10 PM)King Solomon Wrote:  

yes they sure have. Sometimes it is because they are clever.

sometimes, because they are retarded.

.. much more because they're retarded. Then again, if they weren't retarded, asshole game wouldn't work as well when I neg them.

Quote: (06-05-2013 01:05 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2013 12:59 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Like I already said, and in my experience, try to make humour with South American or Asian chicks (Indonesian girls being the exception), and you will get the same stare than you get from your dog when you try to teach him quantum physics.

I don't know man, I've made SEA girls laugh and Japanese recently (I remember one snorting beer out through her nose just coz I pointed out a lame cat and said, "Shiiiit, that cat's fucked up!".

It could be anything but they laugh too..!

Quote: (06-05-2013 01:20 PM)Gift Wrote:  

I don't know man, I've made SEA girls laugh and Japanese recently (I remember one snorting beer out through her nose just coz I pointed out a lame cat and said, "Shiiiit, that cat's fucked up!".

It could be anything but they laugh too..!

I've had my period J-girls, and they are for me some of the most obtuse women in the world, behind chinese girls. That said, they are fun (in the sense that they find funny anything you say and never seem to get bored with you), easy going, naughty, sexy, and they are definitely the second best blowers on the planet, after russian/ukrainian girls.

Yes, of course.

Some because they're funny, some because they react funny ways, some because they don't get jokes and I laugh at how silly they are. Loads of times.

It's rare, but it has happened. In college, a girl stole an entire watermelon from a frat party. She was 5'2 and about 110 lbs.

Yes. Happens from time to time.

There are some genuinely funny girls out there. The best moments are when they vibe with you and connect with your humor.

Although the funniest/greatest laughs I have ever had have been with guy friends, I've had some good times with girls.

I really don't understand why some people here conclude that all women are stupid, boring, lack humor, can't make decisions etc.

Quote: (06-05-2013 05:39 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I really don't understand why some people here conclude that all women are stupid, boring, lack humor, can't make decisions etc.

Because much of the manosphere is filled with bitter, butthurt, beta men-children who take life too seriously. They are insecure and make up for it by tagging all women as evil serpents with tits. Hell, they even adopted the phrase "red pill" from a shitty pseudo intellectual movie that only 15 years old basement dwellers like.

Game is good and learning how to interact with and score women is good, but it is just a game, not a war.

Women in general are not as funny, mostly because they don't have to be funny as much as men. The ones who are funny are as funny as the average guy or even more.

Trying to think of last time a woman made me seriously laugh for real. Can't remember.

Honestly it's hard for me to genuinely laugh at anything or anyone.

Last time I laughed for real was a few weeks ago when a breakdancing kid did a back flip into someone's dinner table.

Other than that I have a fake laugh I use a lot. Like a "ha ha" social laugh.

Quote: (06-05-2013 06:21 PM)Gator_McKlusky Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2013 05:39 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Because much of the manosphere is filled with bitter, butthurt, beta men-children who take life too seriously. They are insecure and make up for it by tagging all women as evil serpents with tits. Hell, they even adopted the phrase "red pill" from a shitty pseudo intellectual movie that only 15 years old basement dwellers like.

Game is good and learning how to interact with and score women is good, but it is just a game, not a war.

I agree lots of guys are pissed off, but The Matrix ( the original, first one only.) is a far more creative work of art than _anything_ have ever seen on a blog about dating or men-women relationships. There was really no movie like The Matrix, it is completely original; maybe not in precise philosophical premises , but in its totality. If you disagree, please feel free present what you think is its equal or better.