rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Annoying FB Page Worth Trolling: Women's Rights News

I found this page through one of my Facebook friends. It's filled with every annoying, non-factual feminist cliche. For instance, they champion Facebook banning pages that promote "violence against women" and then turn around shaming men at every turn. There's also posts on the usual "body acceptance" bullshit and lots of misguided abortion-related posts.

If anyone wants to chime in and annoy them, here is the link. Looks like you don't have to "like" the page to comment:

https://www.facebook.com/WOMENSRIGHTSNEWS

Wow, that page is so staggeringly stupid that I am at a loss for words. Just as you said, it's like a 1000% concentrate of every feminist cliche ever seen. I progressed a few pages down to the assertion that "Marilyn Monroe was size 12" (followed by listing her actual stats that are in no way size 12 - guess hamsters don't know their own fashion), and then I just couldn't do it anymore.

Riling up that hornet's nest seems pointless. It would be like trying to convince suicide bombers that there is something wrong with their cause.

[Image: ed-nortan-laptop.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

He who wrestles with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Yeah Nietzsche felt appropriate considering the monsters involved. Leave it alone.