rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with Part of Arm Missing

I got a girl's number off OKC and it turns it out she's missing her left arm from the elbow down. I couldn't see it because she was hiding it in the pictures. She texted me that she got into an accident and lost it.

She's like a 6-7.

I'm kind of torn because, on the one hand, I don't want it. On the other, I feel really bad for her, and I also bet that she'd put out really easily. I don't want to be cruel to her, but I'm a man on a mission.

Throw into a list of "unique" notches.

I get how you feel on this one. That's why I HATE when women do things like this - hiding something like that. I understand WHY she would hide it, but at the same time she sets herself up for disappointment because it's a form of lying. If she's otherwise bangable, treat her like any other woman. Is she a 6/7 because of her body, or face?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If things were reversed, and you were the one missing the arm, how charitable do you think she'd be?

Quote: (06-03-2013 10:25 PM)soup Wrote:  

I got a girl's number off OKC and it turns it out she's missing her left arm from the elbow down. I couldn't see it because she was hiding it in the pictures. She texted me that she got into an accident and lost it.

She's like a 6-7.

I'm kind of torn because, on the one hand, I don't want it. On the other, I feel really bad for her, and I also bet that she'd put out really easily. I don't want to be cruel to her, but I'm a man on a mission.

"I'm kind of torn because, on the one hand..."

Oh, you're such a comedian! Next thing you know you'll date Heather Mills (McCartney's ex) and shoot down all her arguments saying "She hasn't got a leg to stand on."

Do it for novelty. You never known it might be really good. If its not, you always have a good story. Thats my way of living, especially for things that wont hurt your professional career or kill you.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Make sure to bring your handcuffs when you go to fuck her.

Quote: (06-03-2013 10:46 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 10:25 PM)soup Wrote:  

She's like a 6-7.

"I'm kind of torn because, on the one hand..."

Oh, you're such a comedian! Next thing you know you'll date Heather Mills (McCartney's ex) and shoot down all her arguments saying "She hasn't got a leg to stand on."

Yeah, there really isn't another hand in this case [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyway, I going to send her a dick pick.

As far as eye for in the war of the sexes goes.. Just because girls do it, doesn't mean that we should stoop that low.

This is different from a girl being fat.

This is someone with a decent face and body, but she's missing an arm.

She seems to have a good temperment.

I going to experiment with this a little and see just how far I can push the texting into sexualization, and if she'll accept a dick pic.

The last thing I need is to get rejected by a girl with one arm ha

That's so sad. Maybe you can fulfill her wish and help her clap?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

That would be a hell of a good story, an amputee flag.

There is something kind of intriguing about this. I'm wondering what kind of power dynamic there is. Physically, she's very vulnerable.

She'd probably love it if I kissed her stump.

Would that be beta?

It'd be cool to get her in a threesome and make her fuck the other girl with her stump. Would make for the craziest fisting photos or video.

At least if I bang her I know I won't get the clap.

Oh! [Image: pimp.gif]

Hook's rusty, 2/10 WNB.

When the old Clinton Plaza was still up here in Bangkok, I was nailing three of the dancers at the place. Two of them were friends and I would take both of them together sometimes. I was quite fond of one of them and every so often she'd come over to my apartment. Every time we'd have sex she would sort of hide her left hand from me. One night while ploughing her, I wanted to grab both of her wrists and pin her to the bed while doing so. She would not give me the hand. Finally, somewhat irritated, I jokingly asked her, "What's the matter with you, are you missing a hand or something?" It turns out she had a deformity and she was so shy about it she always hid it from me. I felt like shit, for a minute, then continued. They were a good pair while the lust affair lasted.

I once went out with a girl that had a limp right arm.

It looked alright. It was only aftr a while that you noticed that she never used her right arm, turns out some kind of medical accident at birth snipped her nerves from the shoulder down and there where no signals in or out from that arm.

She gave incredible handjobs with her left hand.

Game her the same, bang and get a pic of her with Roosh's T-Shirt on. Epic.

Think of it this way:

If one day you woke up and had a fetish to bang a CUTE chick that had part of her arm missing, where would you go?

On a practical level, how many times are you banging a chick and looking at her arm?

Instead of handcuffs, bring a tourniquet and tie it to her bicep.

Quote: (06-04-2013 12:52 AM)soup Wrote:  

At least if I bang her I know I won't get the clap.

Oh! [Image: pimp.gif]

So bad, I laughed.

Quote: (06-04-2013 04:03 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Game her the same, bang and get a pic of her with Roosh's T-Shirt on. Epic.

This is going to be really hard. She's going to be on guard like crazy with even letting me see her stump at all.

I'll see what I can do.

@Soup

I know you feel stumped, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

ROTFL

Yeah guys, I could really use a hand with this.

I texted her back that I had something to tell her. She asked what it was. I told her that I have had problems with girls being able to take my dick all the way in. She didn't freak it out, but was still like "are you just looking for sex?".

I said "no" and that I go with my feelings etc.

WYB?
[Image: Screen_shot_2013_06_04_at_11_56_30_AM.png]

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:57 AM)soup Wrote:  

I texted her back that I had something to tell her. She asked what it was. I told her that I have had problems with girls being able to take my dick all the way in. She didn't freak it out, but was still like "are you just looking for sex?".

WYB?

Just based on what's showing in this pic, yes, I'd bang enthusiastically.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:57 AM)soup Wrote:  

WYB?

Fuck yeah. If it bothers you just put a paper bag on the stump and do your business.

Ok.

The Die has been cast.

The heavens are churning.

Upon this forum there will be delivered a one-armed notch.

geez, this could be the start of a whole new fetish for you, next you will be looking for a chick who is missing her right arm, then a foot, then part of a leg etc.

All sorts of potential for new flags