rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe Your 'Game' in 4 Word or Less

Mine has changed a bit over the years, but right now I would say:

Charming Asshole + Social Proof

Breaking it down to the minimum, may shed light on exactly what each of our strengths and weaknesses are, so we can improve even more.

My strength is Night Game, hands down.

My weakness is Day Game, I simply have not invested the energy into it, but I plan on pushing myself and developing it more.

Psuedo big baller game

Centrally located apartment

Express Interest + Fuck Others

Used to be Friendly+ Dancing + Unique Look.

Now its Solo+Suited+ Unique Look.

Strength is still night-game. My strongest point is knowing how much a girl is into me, my weakest is closing efficiently on the first night. I've been hanging w/McQueen recently and hes a close-machine- probably the strongest I've seen.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Subtle, logistical, and diurnal.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Small man, big Voodoo

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Dick pics

in all seriousness it would be cocky funny with a strong inner reality.

Style, logistics, energetic, playful

Beachpad + Social Proof + Fun

I use a little cocky funny, as I get more comfortable I've been going a little more direct. I also think it's really important (for me) to maintain not just a social circle, but a social circle of women so that I can have continuous female interaction. I know as a man, women complement me well, and this allows me to catch up on a lot of the socialization I missed as a youth. My strengths are that I've definitely locked down one major part of my logistics (great location right near the beach and the main drag) and I know a lot of people in my area. I suppose social circle is my strongest part of game, although I haven't necessarily dated that many women through social circle.

My weakness is probably my lack of motivation to really improve my game, so I'm not sure if I'd say my night game or day game would be better. Probably my night game since the bars are pretty easy for me to run around through (local to me) and my place is a good pre-party/afterparty spot.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Charming asshole, higher value/status

Like McQueen I suck at daygame.
16 year olds don't seem to like being hit on at the super market.
From now on I'll talk to ugly girls as well just for practice

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Tall, alfa, white, blue eyes.

But really,

Laid back, touchy, eye contact, jokes.

The guy next door

picky selfish caring intense

daygame now and forever

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

when it's on:

Sharp fast killer

off:

arrogant reactive haste bridge-burner

Cerebral, Sarcastic, Touchy Feely

Cerebral-Wit, Passionate about different subjects, Thinking Ahead, Being able to understand body language/signs that a significant amount of guys (outside of the game) don't pick up on

Sarcastic-Disarm em with humor, Humor is the social lubricant of people-get em laughing and they'll feel great. If they feel great, that social capital gets reinvested right into you my friend. Spend that capital however you wish. (Run that group/lead, or now you are at the center of it.)

Touchy-Kino is a KEY ingredient to my game, I do it VERY well and with the majority of people I know.

Feely-Emotion, if you have a handle on your emotions, and demonstrate that you are an emotional man/have deep passions/charisma-you can take a girl on that journey similarly. Again, emotions WITHIN reason-nothing too much, but DON'T be afraid to show them. It allows me to do some deep comfort and really connect well in my game. (Maybe I should switch these two definitions down, but touchy feely is still the same thing at the end of the day/same meaning)

What I always loved about game (besides the chase) was that everyone plays it differently, we all have our different styles. What works for one, someone else won't get ANYWHERE with. It's important to learn different styles, and what works well with you as well as for what you want.

Talk shit without thinking

time to drive cab

I take no prisoners

I have a gun.

Err, I mean Asshole + Physique + Fearless + Intellect

Ambition + Wordliness + Cocky