rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer destinations overcrowded by Brits

I know that this widely depends on the year, but could someone give me some insight in countries/locations that are to be avoided due to a massive influx of drunken brits ?

I was thinking of Krakow in Poland, just as Riga/Vilnius. I also read that Cyprus is full of british dudes looking to get wasted.

Thank you.

Just check the Ryanair route map. And this is just from London. Many other direct flights from Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, ect.

Happily, no flight to Tashkent yet.

Damn! Those britts are thirsty! I wish my direct flight map from Tampa looked like that.

Interesting insight, thanks!

I hear that Kavos (Greece) is filled with low-class Brits. My friend also tells me Malia, Crete is overflowing with drunk British girls punching each other.

I can personally confirm that Ios island in Greece is filled with drunk Aussies (and some Brits too). It's a fun place for a few nights though. Very young.

Malia, Kavos, Kos, Zakynthos, Ayia Napa, Magaluf, Mallorca, Ibiza, Tenerife are the hot-spots. Anywhere there are deep house movements and events now can expect an influx of UK tourists, mainly young crowds e.g. Hideout Festival in Zrce beach (Croatia), Sonar in Barcelona, Exit in Novi Sad (Serbia). These places are filled with young, drunk English people who tan like lobsters and can't hold their drink.

Quote: (06-03-2013 08:59 AM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

I know that this widely depends on the year, but could someone give me some insight in countries/locations that are to be avoided due to a massive influx of drunken brits ?

I was thinking of Krakow in Poland, just as Riga/Vilnius. I also read that Cyprus is full of british dudes looking to get wasted.

Thank you.

There's really only a few select destinations you have to be aware of, and even then it's only during the easter and summer breaks.

Generally, only in the Greek islands, Tenerife, Ibiza and other similar Spanish islands will there be a major influx of these types of people, and even then only in a selected area.

Disregard the posts which suggest you avoid many destinations in Europe as only tiny pockets of certain major cities will have a relatively high proportion of drunken British teenagers/stag-dos, and you'd have to be really unlucky to find yourself in the middle of their nightlife area.

In any case, they're easily avoidable if you're that much of a party pooper. Otherwise, they can be good fun for a night out.

Brits are predictable and boring as fuck. They'll go to Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca, mainland Spain, the Canary Islands, the Greek Islands, the Algarve in Portugal, Amsterdam and Dublin.

Anywhere else, especially mainland, and you'll be fine. I'd say 95% of people going on holidays in the summer from Britain go to the travel agents and they're full of these places. I'd add Miami, Egypt, Dubai, but I don't think it's all that bad as not as many people can afford those trips.

Any of those European islands though and you're fucked. It's full of lager drinking, lobster faced English cunts asking for full English breakfasts on a Spanish island.

I don't get it. They wait all year for the sun, then as soon as it comes to our country they go abroad to somewhere with even more sun. It's a proper, mediocre mentality.

Yeah, I'm not very patriotic.

benidorm spain is full of british although alot of them are expats.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Definitely avoid PORTUGAL`s tourist areas in summer - plenty of Poms/Brits there!!!

Why are drunk British guys on holiday obsessed with dressing up in womans clothes?

[Image: article-2123959-126F4555000005DC-527_634x386.jpg]

Not sure why people avoid the Brits on holiday. They have zero game. Look at the picture above. When a girl sees a guy dressed like a man and not stumbling drunk, they'll approach you for protection, from having horrible game spit at them.

If they give you shit, belt this out: "Hey I love the accent, what part of Australia you from?"

Quote: (06-04-2013 11:28 PM)The Pirate Wrote:  

Why are drunk British guys on holiday obsessed with dressing up in womans clothes?

[Image: article-2123959-126F4555000005DC-527_634x386.jpg]

Coz they think it's "Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!"

Oh, and they are cunts.

You're shit end of the British crowd will be in the shit bars with the best drink specials. Find bars with higher drink prices and you'll be apart from them. But, is really that important to avoid altogether?