rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you travel to europe for a girl?

Long story short: i have been chatting through FB for some time with a british girl that from her photos seems beautiful, and she is kind of interested in me ( bullshit like "oh its like i have know you my whole life!") Question is, would it be worth to travel all the way to britain from america for just meeting the girl and see what comes out?
am i being a pussy?

Would she go all the way for you?

But short answer, I say no. The second you decide to do something like this you are putting all your chips on one girl and she will sense that and it will all go to shit.

Stay where you are, meet girls in person. If you want keep chatting with her and if she makes it clear that she really wants to see you, suggest she come down to visit. Say she can stay in your guest room and you'll show her a good time around the city.

It depends.

If you have never been there and want to check it out then tell her that you were planning to go there to check it out and you will meet her sometime during your stay. Get your own place and game other girls while you are there.

That said, if you are going for the sole purpose of seeing her then that's lame.

This lowers your value so much in her eyes. Always make the girl come to you. As Yano said, if you are going to see her at least make an excuse that you are going to be in her area for another reason than just coming to see her.

If I was in your situation I would make sure she got naked for me on webcam first, that way she at least knows my intentions and has been in a sexual situation with me before the risk of burning a few grand. Do you really think its a great idea to fly across the ocean and have a first date with a girl you never met in person before?

Quote: (06-02-2013 08:29 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

This lowers your value so much in her eyes. Always make the girl come to you. As Yano said, if you are going to see her at least make an excuse that you are going to be in her area for another reason than just coming to see her.

Ditto.

But still even if you come up with a good reason, you wont get her because you have:

[Image: 309896204_d4331fe2f0.jpg?v=0]

You will spit bad game as a result.

Only if it's to a place that you want to visit anyway. Where in Britain is she? Is she in a city where there's a lot to see and do? Someplace where if she doesn't come through, you can still enjoy the trip and maybe try to pull other chicks? ALWAYS factor this in when flying somewhere. Try to NEVER rely solely on a chick for your entertainment and enjoyment.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

No. Immediately stop talking to her and go talk to some women in person. Don't you see that this attention and "connection" is all a woman needs (when she's getting banged by some other dude)?

Have you ever met her in person?
If not, hells no.
Best case scenario: you get the bang.
Worst case scenario: she stands you up and you spent thousands on a flight ticket

Just bang girls in your city

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Travelling across the Atlantic for a "blind" date is crazy. If she lives in London, it will be a costly trip and if things don't work out then it will suck.
I would travel to Europe for the experience if you have never been, maybe you can have her meet you in some other country.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

You would have to be crazy to travel that far to meet up with someone that you've only met online.. Trust me, No matter what their profile and pics show, and no matter how awesome she might seem they ARE ALWAYS hiding something. I've been meeting chicks online for like 15 years. I've probally met in person somewhere around 300 to 350 in person and only about 5 or 6 serious relationships came out of that (but to many one night stands and hookups to even attempt to keep count).. It's to the point now where i wouldn't drive more than like 20 miles to meet an online chick only to find out in person her deal breaker flaws that i didnt see in her profile or pics. But i consistently have chicks drive over an hour to come to my house to "hang out and get to know each other"

Quote: (06-02-2013 07:23 PM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Long story short: i have been chatting through FB for some time with a british girl that from her photos seems beautiful, and she is kind of interested in me ( bullshit like "oh its like i have know you my whole life!") Question is, would it be worth to travel all the way to britain from america for just meeting the girl and see what comes out?
am i being a pussy?

Ask yourself if it is smart to buy a $1000 plane ticket for a blind online date or if it is smarter to go walk across the street and go talk to a girl.

That will be your answer young one.

No. Not to London. Ask her to visit you, but don't pay for her ticket, of course.

So you have the pussy on a pedestal several thousand miles high. At least she'll get a self-esteem boost when she laughs with her friends about the "creepy" guy who spent thousands and days of his time to meet a random girl over the internet. And no "beautiful" girl in London meets guys on the internet unless she is a prostitute or a teenager. People above are missing the point by focusing on your low chances of success. Instead, the issue is that you have such a low opinion of yourself, your time and your money that you are considering making an intercontinental trip because some random girl can type a few nice sentences and upload some flattering pics on FB.

Going anywhere for a girl is always ends badly.

Made this mistake when I was younger, wont ever happen again. Anytime I hear of a friend of a friend or somebody who moves to another city for a girl I always no it will end badly for the guy and sure enough a few months later I always hear that it does.

Dont do it

Quote: (06-02-2013 10:01 PM)Carmo Wrote:  

Going anywhere for a girl is always ends badly.

I wouldn't go this far in all instances.

It is reasonable (and in many respects better) to travel to see a girl if all four apply:

1. You have swooped her already
2. You haven't swooped her, but you will swoop her (ie 100% chance).
3. You want to visit country/city where she lives and your experience would be enriched by you spending time with her ie plugging you into locals, local knowledge, family dinners with local cuisine, free accomodations, seeing parts of the place from a local's perspective etc.
4. She is fly

But this is Higher Level of The Game stuff that shouldn't be attempted by novices.

if you lived in the UK and she was in some cool eastern european country you always wanted to visit and you got a cheap flight for the weekend.

then yes.

worst case scenario, you're in that cool country you always wanted to visit and surrounded by fly girls.

I've done this. It didn't end well.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Whenever you're trying to hook up with a girl, ALWAYS make your plans under the assumption that she won't come through.

My advice: if you can afford it, go there, but not explicitly for her. Go there to experience the country, and view her as one of many potential options.

Get your own place:
If she doesn't come through, you won't be stranded at her place with no way to bring back other girls.

Make sure you stay at a major city:
If she's situated on the asscrack of the world, drop by for a visit, or have her travel to that city to meet you. This way, if things go south you're not stranded out in the middle of nowhere and forced to rely on village game.

Never to put all your cards in one deck. No matter how interested in you she seems, you'll never know for certain you're going to smash it until the very moment when tip of your penis is sliding into her vagina. Before then, anything can change.

Honestly, best case scenario you bang the chick. But fuck, it'll be the most expensive bang you've ever gotten. You'll be on the flight back kicking yourself for throwing away that much cash on some trashy British chick. And for what? Are you looking for a wife?

As guys have said, girls disrespect men who go to great lengths to see them. It speaks badly about the nature of women, but there it is - it's innate and no more worth arguing over than female anatomy. Women who are genuinely into you will invest to fly over to you. But even then, I got to say, there's too much drama in these long-distance fairy tale romances. I know of guys with shitty game who couldn't close the deal with girls they talked to online who flew out to see them - even when they spent the night at their places.

I’ve flirted for a while with a Romanian girl over Facebook (she messaged me first when I used to be on Badoo) and she told me to visit her in Constanta since I plan to be in Bucharest later this year. She’s pretty sexy and so are her friends.

I will not be taking that bus.

I’d rather see Bucharest, Warsaw, Berlin, and other cities that interest me on my one vacation of the year. I don’t even really care for her to visit me in Bucharest since she told me she doesn’t know the city well.

If all she can provide is fluency in Romanian and pussy, well that’s what Couchsurfing is for (or at least that’s what it’s used for by practically every guy on there), but at least with Couchsurfing, the host knows the city.

hmm... I would say go just for the experience of traveling. You haven't been yet right? If you are interested in England go for it. I personally probably wouldn't because I don't have a ton of interest in England (Though I do want to check out London at some point, but I'd rather spend my money going somewhere else, as I'm young and my bank roll isn't large.)

i have been chatting through FB for some time with a british girl that from her photos seems beautiful, and she is kind of interested in me ( bullshit like "oh its like i have know you my whole life!")

For numerous reasons the answer is always a resounding HELL NO! NEVER. Even just asking this question reveals the profound blue pill state.

Btw, did you actually video chatted with her, or was it all text and phone based? If it's the latter you should also see that Catfish movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xp4M0IjzcQ

Long story short: i have been chatting through FB for some time with a british girl that from her photos seems beautiful, and she is kind of interested in me ( bullshit like "oh its like i have know you my whole life!")

If this truly was one of those rare, once in a lifetime deep connections you couldn't pass up on, I'd say do it. But you say the girl is "kind of" interested in you. That doesn't sound very assuring. If I was in your shoes and I thought the girl liked me beyond "kind of", then I'd tell her to meet me halfway in a different place for a vacation. Like say Montreal. If she's willing to fly out as well then you know she's serious.

I would travel to Europe for girls (pl.)

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

am i being a pussy?

Man when i read this thread I saw myself 10 years ago... Young and desperate...