rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best destination in CEE during Summer

Hi all

I've been reading a lot about some cities who are to be avoided during summer in central/eastern europe.

Poland i know from experience is totally empty since all students head to the south. Maybe Warsaw has some quality still, but even then you could do better after summer.

I read for Romania (Bukarest) the same effect applies.

Hence my question: what city would be my best bet in terms of

(i) availability of girls
(ii) not too much foreigners

thanks guys

Quote: (06-02-2013 09:05 AM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

Hi all

I've been reading a lot about some cities who are to be avoided during summer in central/eastern europe.

Poland i know from experience is totally empty since all students head to the south. Maybe Warsaw has some quality still, but even then you could do better after summer.

I read for Romania (Bukarest) the same effect applies.

Hence my question: what city would be my best bet in terms of

(i) availability of girls
(ii) not too much foreigners

thanks guys

MY UNDERSTANDING is that these generalizations apply to university aged females. Plus, Europe especially still observes an August vacation season (as the US used to, not many decades ago).

IF TRUE, and if you seek more 25 and older females, "out of season" hunting may be good enough in these realms. [More knowledgeable opinions invited.]

But I'm hitting Zagreb, Budapest, the Balkans - as well as the Adriatic/Greece beach scenes - probably in that order.

Perhaps more input on your query, Apocalyptica, from others
will re-order this for me?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I would love to have more input on this. Thank you Orson for your reply.

Quote: (06-03-2013 05:58 AM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

I would love to have more input on this. Thank you Orson for your reply.

Hey. Yer welcome.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT