rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The largest street gang in America!

Disclaimer: This video is a very strong one and not intended for the weak at mind nor the pussified politically correct but it does show in all their glory what the biggest street gang in America is doing! There must be a stop to these civil terrorists! Anyways, watch the video, you'll see it yourself. I couldn't watch the entire video as I was totally repulsed and revolted by their actions.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...d=54162036

Has any of you been a victim of them or knows someone who has? What can be done to stop these savages? After watching some of that footage, one feels like taking a grenade and burning those mofos alive. [Image: angry.gif]

As someone who works in law enforcement I can tell you that yes, some Officers are Type A arrogant @ssholes. They also have a high-stress, unpopular job, that gives them the worst rates of marital success in the country.

When you hear stories like this you don't always get the FULL STORY or circumstances behind it. But 90% of these incidents could probably be avoided if the victims weren't acting erratic or like @ssholes themselves. People sometimes do stupid shit when the adrenaline gets going.

I'd be much more concerned with Nortenos or Surenos or whatever REAL gang plagues your area. Ordinary citizens only have to worry about the police in rare instances.

Now, if you were making the point that The Federal Government is a huge gang, I might agree with you! :-)

I was at a small private party this past Saturday (maybe 10 people) and there was a guy there that I didn't know. He was young looking, and friendly enough at first. Through some casual conversation, I learned that he was a city cop.

I was interested, and being friendly, I asked if he liked his job. He said "yeah, love it. I get paid to punch niggers all day." Having personally witnessed two instances where cops beat on black guys who weren't resisting in my city (one on my front lawn-I had a birds eye view of the entire thing from my window, and they were punching him as his hands were pinned behind his back), I knew he wasn't joking. Also, those are just two instances that I witnessed, it happens all day every day here. (remember fellas, his words, not mine. I date black women on occassion and have black friends that I love.)

I brushed it off as being typical low class talk, and didn't pay him much attention for the rest of the party. Until he didn't like what I did during a beer pong game (I still have no idea what it was) and threatened to kick my ass. Mind you, no one has had a reason to threaten me since I got into fights in high school 15 years ago. I'm an amiable guy, and laid back to a fault. But I also don't take shit, or threats, and I had a third a bottle of vodka in me. So after a failed attempt to diffuse it, I called his bluff and started to walk toward him, warning that he better not hide behind his badge. He said he wouldn't, but quickly added that he wouldn't fight after all, because of some bullshit about not wanting to fight at the guys house. But he still kept threatening that he'd kick my ass if we weren't at the house. I maintained my offer to reciprocate right there. The little pussy just kept talking shit but hiding behind his friends, one of whom was holding me back with a double arm bar.

Thing is, unless he knew some secret cop jujitsu, he had no chance at kicking my ass. I outweighed him by at least 60 lbs and am a trained wrestler/coach, have the basics of boxing down, and can take punches and fight through getting hit (I used to get into fights in high school, where there were more of these types of guys around). In short, I'm not easy to fight. Somehow, beating men who cant or wont resist, with a gun, cuffs, mace, a tazer, a partner, and backup somehow made that piece of shit into a tougher guy, in his mind, than he actually was.

I left the party after this, unfortunately. I'm waiting to find out what it was really about. Maybe its because I was already telling the only girl there at the time that I was going to lick the white parts in-between her tan lines, and he was jealous. I'm not sure.

All I know is that I'm too old for this kind of thing and cant afford to take a charge or get into fights. I also wouldn't want to be responsible if I hurt him. I know that once the on-duty cops showed up, Id be fucked. (If I was sober, and had more presence of mind, I would have walked away). I just find it hilarious that the one guy there who was ready to first break the peace, break the law, make terroristic threats and assault people, for little reason, was a cop.

I do have other friends/associates that are cops and respect their work. But the power is too much for some people, I think.

Quote: (08-02-2010 03:31 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

warning that he better not hide behind his badge.

Easy Hydro, you gotta remember if he's the kind of guy who became a cop to counter his Napolean Syndrome, he's the kind of guy that carries his service piece and a backup when he's off duty. Usually the weapon is all plastic (cops are broke) and you can get that Springfield piece of shit and break it over their head before they realize whats up, but there's the off chance it discharges and shoots you in the eye. The public defender can beat the charges when it comes to drunk cops, but it's not worth getting shot.

Off-duty cops talk as much shit as Filipino guys. I'll beat a shit talking cop with his badge. I love when they say "my training kicked in" or crap like that. Fight in a war you candyass!

In Honolulu, once a cops been a cop for I think 5 years, they get to drive their own cars and put a blue light on top, and get paid a car allowance. FYI, there's no way of talking yourself out of a ticket when the cops in the Mustang GTs or the Camaros stop you. The other day me and my buddy Nelio from Ilocos Norte were driving in town. Ilocanos are the biggest shit talkers in the world. We weren't wearing seatbelts. Even with airbags galore in my truck seatbelts are the law. The funny thing was the guy who stopped me was driving a big Ford Expedition, and right when he got out I noticed he didn't have the usual little Glock looking weapon, he had a big shiny .357 that was almost as big as his leg. I pointed it out to Nelio. When the cop said "do you know why I stopped you?" Nelio says in his Filipino accept "You have small boto." Boto means dick.

Instead of giving me a ticket, the poor little guy's face looked like he was about to cry. He just said "please buckle up" and let us go. I felt bad and almost told him to go ahead and give me the $97 fine, but I just drove away.

My training kicked in!!!

Aloha!

Couple of thoughts - the way law enforcement acts is another indicator of why our society is whacked.

All the LEO in my family or who I have been friendly with down and around the Courts in New York City have retired early, or are counting down the days like a prisoner would notch lines on the wall of his cell. The 'new blood' coming up like the guy Hydro ran into account for the bulk >50% of white males and females that have entered law enforcement in the past 5 to 10 years.

I used to Japanese box with an old fashioned cop from my town - (a real ass kicker) in our little Village on Long Island there has not been a homocide in 40 years and the cops are amongs the most well paid in the country. My friend referred to the new blood with this saying "Everyone is a commando now - Everyone has a skinjob for a hairdo" The younger white males going into the police force are 50%+ largely ignorant saps with a chip on their shoulder. Since 9/11 - every traffic stop they could be pulling over the next hijacker - They think church carnival security is the 'real shit' although 98% of these guys have never been a drop down all out fist-fight let alone have a legit. reason to unholster their guns. There arrests largely come from busting saps with illegal drugs or weapons or from breaking any myriad of the 500,000 regulations now in place on everything. In 1937 my grand-father in law was a beat cop in Brooklyn who walked into a hardware store in Brooklyn and gunned down two armed guys ripping it off - no lawsuit/no charges - he got a gold watch from the police department and went home and ate a sandwhich - they do make guys like this now - but they dont join the police.

Now - your new age cop calls for backup and stays outside 'move along people nothing to see here' but new age cop will roust a bunch of high school kids for the 6 pack of Coors lite one of the them scored -

Also, since 9/11 with all the right wing radio propaganda about how wonderful the cops and military are - protecting our freedom and all that crap - they have hard-ons the size of Nebraska. They have no ability to discern whats truely a crime and have no discretion and wont intervene in a real crime. I've seen felonies go down in NYC and gone to a uniformed cop and all he does is bang a code into a radio - they dont even go and look.

Beating up a cop is not that hard - most of them are not tough - the problem is once you make it a 'my dick is bigger than your dick' you may end up getting shot. Their ego cant let them loose. The worst thing for a cop is to loose face in front of his brother officers. Fighting with a cop off duty is probably more dangerous than fighting with one on duty - if Hydro wrestled and broke the cops arm - the cop would have to go out on disability until the arm healed - he would have to file reports at the Department and do you think he is going to admit he started the fight. I cant tell you how many off-duty beat down cases involving cops I have worked on -

In fighting back against cops - the other problem is that even shoving one out of your way is a 'felony' and even if you dont hurt them they will typically book you assulting a police officer which is a serious charge.

Want a little fun in your life - go to the police firing range and watch them qualify - you will see what horrible shots about 85% of them are.

Lol, reading all this stories, I though the NYPD were the biggest dicks ever. I actually know quiet a few of cops. It still amazes me how a profession that appears to be so alpha is actually infected to the core with Betas. From what my friends tell me a lot of them join because the uniforms gets them pussy and to like Hydro's cop buddy said " punch niggers in the face." Even thought then uniform gets them pussy they are still deep inside betas so they carry this deep seated hatred towards real alphas and this manifest itself with their huge chip on their shoulders specially if you have higher value than them. The best way to deal with them is not to became confrontational and report them to their Internal Affairs division. Like Kirk said if you kick their ass you are actually doing them a favor. He will get to go home to lick his battle wounds and drink hot cocoa tax free while he heals because he got hurt while "taking police action." even if he was off duty and shit faced. All a cop has to said is that you made "furtive" movements and that the he "feared for his life."

Maybe it's a big city thing but none of that type of shit would fly at the two different departments I worked at. Especially with todays litigious society and every phone packing a video camera that type of cop won't last long.

I'm hearing a lot of bravado and posturing here but you guys should never assume ANYONE, cop or normal person, can't fight or shoot. The smart move is to always confidently walk away. Sometimes even when you win a fight, you lose. Some of the toughest, scrappiest guys I know look like they'd blow over in the wind. If a cop is hassling you, discretely get name, or badge number, or his plate number, and report it, don't be a tough guy.

A lot of the guys I work with are ex-military. The part of the Pacific Northwest I'm in has a bit of a gun culture as well, so everyone's a pretty good shot. But if you do want a laugh go see the generic Private Security Companies do their gun qualifications.

Around here, usually the guy who DOES win the fight loses. As thats the guy the cops usually charge, no matter who started the fight.

I agree that you should never assume anyone cant fight. All in all, fighting is incredibly dangerous and stupid. Both from a legal standpoint and from that of possible physical harm. I would have walked away if I hadn't had so much to drink or had any indication that I would have been in that situation, as I would have mentally prepared myself to walk away. However, unfortunately, at that point it was a response that I had little rational control over. Luckily, its extremely rare that I run into guys that just threaten me, off-the-cuff, with physical harm. Thats a very low class and stupid thing to do to anyone.

I don't know what to say...I recently banged a lady cop last month, and occasionally do so today....she's actually the perfect girlfriend; never around, and only calls me when she wants me to cook dinner for her and have sex....she even tells me she knows I am bangin other women....I just smirk and reply "my life is complicated" [Image: undecided.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (08-04-2010 06:24 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I don't know what to say...I recently banged a lady cop last month, and occasionally do so today....she's actually the perfect girlfriend; never around, and only calls me when she wants me to cook dinner for her and have sex....she even tells me she knows I am bangin other women....I just smirk and reply "my life is complicated" [Image: undecided.gif]

Mixx

Lol, I am glad you ended up banging her. Just a quick word of advice from playa to playa, when you are done with her, wean her off the cock slowly and don't just abruptly take it a away. The last cop I "pumped and dumped" shot up my car in the middle of the night. When I went to my car in the morning it looked like Swiss cheese. Also, my ride got stolen a week after that. I had to sleep at my moms house for a month until everything cooled down. The thing is I didn't even lead her on, every time time she mentioned relationships, I told that Leche was the only thing I had for her.

I was at a small private party this past Saturday (maybe 10 people) and there was a guy there that I didn't know. He was young looking, and friendly enough at first. Through some casual conversation, I learned that he was a city cop.

I was interested, and being friendly, I asked if he liked his job. He said "yeah, love it. I get paid to punch niggers all day." Having personally witnessed two instances where cops beat on black guys who weren't resisting in my city (one on my front lawn-I had a birds eye view of the entire thing from my window, and they were punching him as his hands were pinned behind his back), I knew he wasn't joking. Also, those are just two instances that I witnessed, it happens all day every day here. (remember fellas, his words, not mine. I date black women on occassion and have black friends that I love.)

I brushed it off as being typical low class talk, and didn't pay him much attention for the rest of the party. Until he didn't like what I did during a beer pong game (I still have no idea what it was) and threatened to kick my ass. Mind you, no one has had a reason to threaten me since I got into fights in high school 15 years ago. I'm an amiable guy, and laid back to a fault. But I also don't take shit, or threats, and I had a third a bottle of vodka in me. So after a failed attempt to diffuse it, I called his bluff and started to walk toward him, warning that he better not hide behind his badge. He said he wouldn't, but quickly added that he wouldn't fight after all, because of some bullshit about not wanting to fight at the guys house. But he still kept threatening that he'd kick my ass if we weren't at the house. I maintained my offer to reciprocate right there. The little pussy just kept talking shit but hiding behind his friends, one of whom was holding me back with a double arm bar.

Thing is, unless he knew some secret cop jujitsu, he had no chance at kicking my ass. I outweighed him by at least 60 lbs and am a trained wrestler/coach, have the basics of boxing down, and can take punches and fight through getting hit (I used to get into fights in high school, where there were more of these types of guys around). In short, I'm not easy to fight. Somehow, beating men who cant or wont resist, with a gun, cuffs, mace, a tazer, a partner, and backup somehow made that piece of shit into a tougher guy, in his mind, than he actually was.

I left the party after this, unfortunately. I'm waiting to find out what it was really about. Maybe its because I was already telling the only girl there at the time that I was going to lick the white parts in-between her tan lines, and he was jealous. I'm not sure.

All I know is that I'm too old for this kind of thing and cant afford to take a charge or get into fights. I also wouldn't want to be responsible if I hurt him. I know that once the on-duty cops showed up, Id be fucked. (If I was sober, and had more presence of mind, I would have walked away). I just find it hilarious that the one guy there who was ready to first break the peace, break the law, make terroristic threats and assault people, for little reason, was a cop.

I do have other friends/associates that are cops and respect their work. But the power is too much for some people, I think.

Bullshit. I owned two clubs in a big city (sold one, workin on sellin the other!) and black people are 98% of all crime in any city! ask any cop! Don't give me the "black people have a hard time" bullshit. That is straight up wrong. Look at the FBI statistics, they commit the lions share of the violent crimes.

White folks aren't innocent either with their stupid "I watch the UFC so i'm a tough guy" bullshit. BUT the difference is white folks aren't out trying to shoot each other.

Quote: (10-17-2010 04:36 AM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

Bullshit. I owned two clubs in a big city (sold one, workin on sellin the other!) and black people are 98% of all crime in any city! ask any cop! Don't give me the "black people have a hard time" bullshit. That is straight up wrong. Look at the FBI statistics, they commit the lions share of the violent crimes.

White folks aren't innocent either with their stupid "I watch the UFC so i'm a tough guy" bullshit. BUT the difference is white folks aren't out trying to shoot each other.

Really? What about Mexico? Bosnia? Russia? How about Pakistan? North Korea? lets just leave out race and admit all of mankind is flawed....

Quote: (08-01-2010 10:22 PM)thekiller Wrote:  

As someone who works in law enforcement I can tell you that yes, some Officers are Type A arrogant @ssholes. They also have a high-stress, unpopular job, that gives them the worst rates of marital success in the country.

When you hear stories like this you don't always get the FULL STORY or circumstances behind it. But 90% of these incidents could probably be avoided if the victims weren't acting erratic or like @ssholes themselves. People sometimes do stupid shit when the adrenaline gets going.

I'd be much more concerned with Nortenos or Surenos or whatever REAL gang plagues your area. Ordinary citizens only have to worry about the police in rare instances.

Now, if you were making the point that The Federal Government is a huge gang, I might agree with you! :-)

Cops have a horrible rep. where I'm from. Just google Henderson Police and you'll find mad stories about how crooked they are. Even normal citizens that don't commit crimes and senior citizens are affraid of them. I'm honestly more affraid of them than any gangs in my neighborhood, but that goes to say, I'm not a normal law abiding citizen [Image: wink.gif]

Police brutality might be a problem in the US but you guys will be really fucked when you'll have a police like they have in France for example. A police who is getting insulted, beaten up and shot at all day long (they don't even enter some (North)African neighborhoods any more - where it's back to gang law).

French police officers do not even defend themselves with their weapons anymore because they are too afraid to create riots.

Whenever there is an accident involving a (North) African bandit, if he dies in a car pursuit accident for instance, the street gangs will burn a thousand cars in the suburbs (banlieues).

The rebel attitude is amusing but the day you have this kind of police, you will think twice about police brutality...

I would prefer ten times a police that uses too much force sometimes than a police that has no more authority at all and is afraid of kids in the streets... (a presidential candidate in a TV debate a few years ago, Ségolène Royale, even suggested that female cops should be accompanied to their homes after work by other cops for safety...)

Quote: (10-17-2010 10:10 PM)Lika Wrote:  

I would prefer ten times a police that uses too much force sometimes than a police that has no more authority at all and is afraid of kids in the streets... (a presidential candidate in a TV debate a few years ago, Ségolène Royale, even suggested that female cops should be accompanied to their homes after work by other cops for safety...)

I guess it all depends whether or not your ethnicity puts you on the receiving end of a police officer's collapsible baton. In NYC we have an interesting situation, crime is nowhere near the levels it was during the Crack Epidemic(1982-1993) where murders were running almost 2,245(1990) a year to less than 500 in 2009. However, the police man count is almost twice today than it was during that time of rampant crime. So, we have an over capacity of cops with a lot idle time in their hands and we all know that "an idle mind is the devil's workshop."

It would be interesting to see what would happen to the United States Police/Prison Industrial Complex if drugs were ever legalized.

Quote: (10-18-2010 08:29 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I guess it all depends whether or not your ethnicity puts you on the receiving end of a police officer's collapsible baton.

That's true and I don't condone police brutality on any person or ethnic group but the conditions of a police control or arrest also vary if your ethnicity puts you in the group of people that are statistically more likely to commit crime and to resist and give a hard time to the police force.

I don't know the exact situation in the USA but in France, about 80% of the jail population is Muslim, meaning they are Arabs or Black of (North)African origin.

The religious factor is the only way to know their ethnicity since in Europe it is forbidden to classify people according to ethnicity.

So, it's all good to say that a particular ethnic group has a hard time with the police but one should also say that this same group is giving a hard time to the police and the rest of society...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H1EDA18j...re=related

Fukk the Police B

I hate cops - except the one that gave me some pussy a few months ago - she's cool. =)

Quote: (10-18-2010 09:25 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2010 08:29 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I guess it all depends whether or not your ethnicity puts you on the receiving end of a police officer's collapsible baton.

That's true and I don't condone police brutality on any person or ethnic group but the conditions of a police control or arrest also vary if your ethnicity puts you in the group of people that are statistically more likely to commit crime and to resist and give a hard time to the police force.

I don't know the exact situation in the USA but in France, about 80% of the jail population is Muslim, meaning they are Arabs or Black of (North)African origin.

The religious factor is the only way to know their ethnicity since in Europe it is forbidden to classify people according to ethnicity.

So, it's all good to say that a particular ethnic group has a hard time with the police but one should also say that this same group is giving a hard time to the police and the rest of society...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H1EDA18j...re=related

That's what you guys call a riot in France? You guys need to learn how to do shit the right way. Here's the aftermath of our riots in the US...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcPrt57EXRk

Quote: (10-19-2010 09:03 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

That's what you guys call a riot in France?

Looks like it's an American who titled this 2010 video "race riot"

In LA, the riots lasted 6 days in 1992. In France, they lasted 3 weeks in 2005. Thousands of cars, schools, buildings burnt down and shit. And there was not even police brutality. Only the stupidity of 2 young Arab thieves (North Africans) who, thinking they were being chased by the police, took refuge in a power plant and got killed by electricity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_civil_..._in_France

Yeah it's fucked up, but without the power trip and being above the law, who the hell would want to be a cop???

Firefighters already get all the glory.