rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo: general impressions

I was only in Tokyo for 3 days, which is not much to work with, but I decided I'd go ahead and post my overall impressions of my time there. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of the names or addresses of the clubs we went to so all I can offer is vague stream-of-consciousness type shit. Oh well. I currently live in Shanghai so I will try to throw in some comparisons as well.

I arrived on mid-day Saturday at Ibaraki airport and by the time I made it to my hostel, in Asakusa, it was already evening. The Tokyo subway system is kinda hard to make sense of at first, especially if your first experience of it is at Tokyo Station, which has a bunch of different lines that are semi-independent. I think. I still haven't fully got it. At any rate, if you buy a ticket for one system it won't work with the other systems. This isn't really a problem because you can choose to not pay altogether and just walk through the ticketing gates, whose barriers politely spring open at the slightest hint of physical force!

The hostel I stayed in was a "capsule hostel" and although the concept is good the execution at my particular joint was anything but [Image: tard.gif] Still, it was only $20 a night which isn't bad in Tokyo. My friend arrived from Korea shortly after and together we headed out to Rappongi for our first night in Tokyo!

Since we had no clue wtf we were doing, we stopped two girls and simply asked them how/where to party. As it happened they spoke excellent English and were extremely helpful, offering to accompany us part of the way since they lived in the general vicinity of Rappongi. We spent 30 min on the subway with these girls and got their facebook info. They were nurses and had to work that Sunday morning, otherwise I'm pretty sure we could have made good progress with them that night.

As a bit of a side note, those girls said they really like middle eastern/arab dudes and that this sentiment is shared by many girls in Japan, which kinda suprised us. Even funnier and no joke, but I also saw indian dudes doing very well with the j-girls in Rappongi, and I'm not talking about smooth Bollywood types but your typical Kumars with no style/looks. There was this awesome rotund Indian guy walking with a gold chain and a swagger as well as a hot J-girl. After seeing that I now understand the meaning of "Big in Japan!" Anyway, IRTs the world over take note, Japan may be for you lol.

We bought and chugged a bunch of beers from convenience stores in Rappongi, navigated our way past hulking Nigerian dudes selling underage Japanese prostitutes, and waited in a long line before paying a $30 entrance fee to get inside some club whose name escapes me. It was packed tighter than a train from Bombay to Delhi in there, but the ratio was quite good, by which I mean lots of Japanese girls, mostly Japanese dudes, and not too many obnoxious foreigners. We proceeded to hit on a bunch of Japanese girls over the course of the night with varying degrees of success. Now, mind that seasoned players with airtight game we are not. Asking for pictures and then trying to continue the interaction from there constituted 80% of our approaches. I can only imagine how that would fly in the USA [Image: banana.gif] but the great thing about Japanese girls is that 80% were quite friendly and willing to roll with it. I got close with a couple of girls but ended up empty handed until well after sunrise, by which time I hooked up with an insanely drunk 26 yrld girl. I took her outside the club but then the harsh sunlight brought me back to reality and I realized that this girl was barely able to walk, wasn't all that great looking, I had no idea where the nearest love hotels were, and I was staying at a hostel in a fucking refrigerator sized capsule. Decided the better of it, told her I had to talk with my friend and bounced back into the club. We ended up making our way back to the hostel and sleeping in our cozy capsules stinking of undergarments past.

Two more friends arrived in Tokyo on Sunday and we went to Shibuya, getting there at 11:40 or so, right before the metro closed. Vast crowds of young Japanese greeted us. Unfortunately, they were coming back FROM the party to catch the last train while we had just arrived FOR the party. Things were looking grim as we were wandering around nearly deserted streets until we met a group of Japanese girls, who took us to what ended up being a really packed club. Good save there! This was a primarily Japanese club, the 4 of us constituted just about the only white dudes there although there was a handful of domineering African guys staking out their turf, as well.

Ended up dancing around and taking photos with a bunch of girls only to end up with their friends dragging them away at some points. I've never been in a place where girls were more friendly and earnestly trying to appear enthusiastic even when (I assume) they weren't really into you. Eventually though they always did discreetly move away after some time. My friends, who were staying in Tokyo for the entire week, decided to call it quits at 3 AM or so and go back to the hostel, but since this was my last night out in Tokyo I decided to persevere till the bitter end, ie till the metro opened again. I was sobering up at this point and things were looking grim. I approached a couple more girls with the typical result of initial friendliness and then subtly moving away at the first opportunity. My mood was going sour from so many up and down interactions by then and I was at the end of my rope when I started to dance with my final girl of the night. I was exasperated and decided to just give it a hail mary and engage in my first ever attempt at caveman game. Just grabbed her hips and started grinding on her ass. And voila, it worked, where all the previous attempts at slow escalation ended up with the girls moving away at the end. Figures. [Image: whip.gif]

I was dying of sleep deprivation at that point and wasn't thinking straight so instead of asking the girl for a love hotel I took her to "freshness burger" and we sat there for an hour waiting for the subway to open. Took her back to my hostel, managed to sneak her inside and get her into my freakin' capsule. We made out and got a BJ but the bang was not feasible inside the capsule. Still, it was more than I expected after my friends left. That was my second to last day and nothing eventful happened after that. Shits getting late and this post is reaching epic length so I'll post the analysis later.

Probably the cutest girls I approached, just so you guys get an idea what I was trying to hit up. The girl I took back with me was not as cute as these two but still decent. It pains me to say but I probably could have got one of these two girls with game just slightly above the "truly and utterly atrocious" level I was displaying. Next time.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/newqan.jpg

Hmm, is there some sort of secret on how you make images appear within the page? I used the "insert image" option but it did not work.

Quote:Quote:

"the bang was not feasible inside the capsule."

Great quote. Astronaut Game.

@rekruler

What about some comparisons between Tokyo and Shanghai?

Tokyo is pretty awesome, Japanese girls are actually really progressive in terms of dating men outside their race, pretty much any race can get along well there, it's like a complete opposite from the rest of Asia in which pretty much white guys have the scene there, and even then there can be problems for white guys (Korea) especially with Jealous dudes.

Yeah There's Jealous Japanese guys there too but if you hit up clubs Early (like at around 11pm or so) before all the hordes of dudes come, then you pretty much have the pick of the litter, seriously, if you ever go back, try going to club Atom in Shibuya at around 10:30 pm (if I remember you get like 50% off the entry if you get there before midnight) go up to the main floor (2nd floor) and you'll see a nice selection of cute ladies just sitting alone! I used to just chill for about 10-15 minutes until one of them sat nearby, struck up a conversation and bam took her out before about 11:30 to a love Hotel. Was pretty awesome, if you stay any longer there, it gets FILLLED with Japanese dudes who try their hardest to cockblock you, as its one of those REALLY Japanese clubs, and social Dynamics come into play there.

Usually though, young Japanese girls are pretty awesome, there's a lot out there interested in Foreigners, and its been that way for a while.

oh and if you know Japanese. . .yeah you're pretty much in.

Isaiah 4:1

Those two Japanese girls remind me of a Thai girl I use to bang. I love the really petite/cute/schoolgirl type of look. The Thai girl had to weighted 80lbs. I felt like King Kong or Godzilla when I would bang her. I would smash her head into the pillows and destroy her like my life depended on it. Damn, I miss her a little bit....[Image: love.gif]

Good work man.

Food game is key for Asia. Always hop a girl to get a light bite of something (preferably near your living situation). I like streetfood or 7-11, because its quick and efficient. Something about it "shows you care".

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude