rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blue Pill Forum: forums.plentyoffish.com

Reading the Roosh forum is good red pill exercise. The newbie subforum reminds me of problems I have experienced, and is good reinforcement. Sometimes it is a lot easier to diagnose other people's problems than our own.

At forums.plentyoffish.com, they discuss issues like whether it is acceptable to kiss after only two or three dates. Nobody dares to write that women will be more interested if they kindle some excitement on early dates. It is cringeworthy.

One gem I found: "What do you think of non-sexual relationships? I've had some interest on here from ladies my age or a bit older but they want companionship, someone to be there for them and their kids and nothing more. It would be better than nothing right? "

>"It would be better than nothing right?"<

So beta, it hurts

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote:Quote:

"It would be better than nothing right?"

I can imagine that guy who bangs Donna Simpson (600+ lbs.) saying that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-29-2013 12:26 PM)Aviditatis Wrote:  

One gem I found: "What do you think of non-sexual relationships? I've had some interest on here from ladies my age or a bit older but they want companionship, someone to be there for them and their kids and nothing more. It would be better than nothing right? "

So beta, it hurts

Better than nothing? It IS nothing! What does a man get out of this? Stupid motherfucker. He should have his ass beat for writing this.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Jesus, wtf is with those betas there? Who the fuck asks what does "hope to meet you sometime means"? Or "me and this gorgeous lass from London have really been hitting it off in chat and it's getting pretty serious." Pretty serious? Really?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Divorco, you should post worst-of clips (with links) from that forum here. This thread could easily become the next Online Hamster Thread--the thing we all hate but can't look away from.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:09 PM)mental Wrote:  

Jesus, wtf is with those betas there? Who the fuck asks what does "hope to meet you sometime means"? Or "me and this gorgeous lass from London have really been hitting it off in chat and it's getting pretty serious." Pretty serious? Really?

I'll cut this guy a little slack. I read down a few entries on the thread, and he said English isn't his first language, so he wasn't sure in translation if the fact that she used the word "sometime" was significant. But yeah...he still comes across as a little soft.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

So beta, it hurts
J*sus I don't know what to say, that's beta beyond my wildest dreams......i never would have stooped to that level even in my worse beta-tude years. No u idiot it would not be better than nothing, get a friggin life...

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

So beta, it hurts

Lol you mean this? I think I need a smoke break.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Quote:Quote:

I do have a strong desire for sex and need to give myself relief regularly. But at this stage it's more a "what you've never really had, you may not ever miss" kind of thing

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:19 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Divorco, you should post worst-of clips (with links) from that forum here. This thread could easily become the next Online Hamster Thread--the thing we all hate but can't look away from.

Wow, I just noticed my warning level is down to 0%. I was worried about getting in trouble with this thread for trolling or cross-promoting a "rival" forum. I must have absorbed some red pill, because it is painful to read those threads. We can all post worst-of stuff here.

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:57 PM)mental Wrote:  

So beta, it hurts

[Image: mindblown2.png]
[Image: wtf.jpg]
[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

I mean, ................

There are no words. You know how, even in nerd circles, they have a guy that they all shit on?

This guy is like that, but with omegas. That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard.

Y'all should do some subtle trolls.

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:57 PM)mental Wrote:  

So beta, it hurts

EVEN THE WOMEN are making fun of him in that thread. [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-29-2013 10:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It’s no wonder why these people are single and desperate.

[Image: 3igzu3yyn5gwd0oot4y0t4s2v285099710.jpg]
This 43-year-old woman wrote:

Op:

"It would be better than nothing right? "

Maybe for you......but I am going to go out on a limb here and say......for most us..... NO!

But go ahead and give it a try. Whatever works for you! Good luck!

Sure, the guy’s a pathetic beta, but she’s his female equivalent! She has no femininity or sweetness. She just talks a lot of shit and wonders why men go for girly college students.

Her profile could have simply said, "Thank you for visiting my profile. I want an honest, kind, and responsible man." Post some photos of herself smelling flowers and that's it. Instead, they try showing off their wit with bitchy humor they learn from the media:

About Me
I saw you the other day. It was the day we almost met. We made eye contact and I quickly looked away. My heart was pounding as I shyly glanced your way again and smiled. You smiled back. There was something so magical in those few seconds but yet we both still walked away. I was hoping to run into you again perhaps at the gym, grocery store or out dancing on a Saturday night but it hasn’t happened yet, and I am somewhat impatient. You had brown, black, blonde, red hair. You may have even shaved it by now. Your eyes were green, blue, brown, hazel and conveyed intelligence, humor, spontaneity, with a touch of mystery. I had hoped we wouldn't have to meet like this, but I know you will be worth it.

****Special Note*****
Dear,Mr. Creepy, Pervert, Stalker:
That was NOT the look of LOVE shining in my eyes.......it was the wide-eyed look of FEAR!!!

Things I have done or have happened to me once.......

Adopted a baby chick......tried to litterbox train it.....didn't work out so well!

Rode a dirtbike....thank goodness for the helmet

Sang Liza Minnelli's version of "New York, New York" on Broadway........okay....it was on the corner of Broadway and 42nd St. I did get applause from three homeless men, though!

While driving, I was once pulled over for disturbing the peace........that wasn't wasn't my fault......it was spring break in Daytona Beach and all my girlfriends fault! Not going to say what they did!

Went sledding on greased up cookie pans.....first time was great....not so much the second time!

Rode a horse into someone's house......they weren't very happy about it!

I have been to Hell....and.... back....and....sent a postcard!...The actual place in Grand Cayman! Lol

Fell out of a tree trying to rescue what I thought was a kitten (baby bobcat) .......found my arm impaled on a wire cage below!

Inhaled a large amount of shampoo as I squeezed the bottle too hard trying to smell the fragrance.....in the middle of the health and beauty aisle of Target........uncontrollable sneezing ensued with tear tracks of mascara......all witnessed by a very handsome guy.....turned out well though, after he finished laughing he asked me out on a date!

There is so much more.....but I have to save somethings for you to discover! :-)

Things you should know before messaging me:

I have been known to run late...... The crazy part is I HATE being late...I find myself running around like the White Rabbit muttering "I'm late, I'm late....for a very important date!"......I have fixed this though, I have learned to set my watch and clocks 10 mins. fast!

I have a very low threshold for boredom......unless of course I am with someone I enjoy being bored with!

I get lost all the time when driving......even with a GPS! If I don't need to be somewhere then I just take my time and enjoy the journey! If I have to be somewhere I will print out directions and use GPS! Problem solved!

I am not completely a hopeless romantic......more like a romantic comedy/adventure with a dash of psychological thriller (that part is just to keep you guessing!)
With that said, I have been known to cry watching Titanic and all the way through Les Miserables! Just saying....

Oh...one more thing I should probably mention.....sometimes....not always......on a three margarita night.....after dancing the night away.....I discover one of my shoes missing! Now I am not sure (because of the margaritas!) if I actually lose them.....I suspect that Prince Charming may be following me around and stealing them!! I kid you not.....it is quite reasonable actually....he does have a shoe fetish....the glass slipper? I just can't wait till he shows up at my door with an armful of my shoes........I intend to tell him he is too late as I am running away with you!

Quote: (05-29-2013 11:04 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2013 10:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It’s no wonder why these people are single and desperate.

[Image: 3igzu3yyn5gwd0oot4y0t4s2v285099710.jpg]

She looks battle worn but after a dry spell and a few Scotches I'd still hit her. I bet she likes having her hair pulled and getting it from behind. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: popcorn3.gif] This thread has potential.

Betas gonna beta.

Ok, she doesn’t look horrible, and probably better than the average 43-year-old American woman, despite the manjaw, but I meant her attitude was completely unfeminine. It does bring up a point though that it’s more important that a man act masculine than a woman act feminine, just like how it’s more important that a woman be good-looking.

Here’s a decent-looking dude sobbing like a typical beta because he never stood up for himself like an alpha:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15809703.aspx

Hi all.

So I've been dating this woman for a little over 3 months now, and I'll prefix by saying this isn't the first time she's done something similar to what I'm about to explain, that hurt my feelings.

So as of yesterday my girlfriend has been feeling a little depressed she says. So I've been trying to help cheer her up with no success. So this morning, I get a text from her while I was at work that read, "Mike called me and now I feel better. He cheered me up. [Image: wink.gif]"

Mike is one of her single police officer guy friends that wants to get with my girl. I know this because my girlfriend told me so. They dated a couple times before my girl and I met. She told me all about it shortly after her and I started dating. I'm thinking she is a tad narcissistic. She's always telling me about all the guys that want her, as well as every guy that talks to her, or even looks at her.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little hurt, and a bit turned off by this. Not really jealous, but more of a, "wow did you really just say that?" sort of way.

I asked 2 other guys I work with today about their thoughts on the matter and they both said they''d be bothered by that too. My thinking is that I would never say something like that to my girl because I can see how it could very easily hurt someone's feelings. "Hi. Kim called me today. You know, the one that wants me? She cheered me up. Snapped me right out of my funk. wink, wink"

After she sensed that my feelings might have been hurt, she asked me if that hurt my feelings and I told her, "Yes, a little. Just kinda made me wonder hmmm, how would you like it if I or someone else said something similar to you?" To which, she never offered even the slightest apology.

Am I justified in feeling this way, or am I over reacting or just overly sensitive? Your thoughts appreciated.

Quote: (05-29-2013 11:52 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Ok, she doesn’t look horrible, and probably better than the average 43-year-old American woman, despite the manjaw, but I meant her attitude was completely unfeminine. It does bring up a point though that it’s more important that a man act masculine than a woman act feminine, just like how it’s more important that a woman be good-looking.

Here’s a decent-looking dude sobbing like a typical beta because he never stood up for himself like an alpha:

Hi all.

So I've been dating this woman for a little over 3 months now, and I'll prefix by saying this isn't the first time she's done something similar to what I'm about to explain, that hurt my feelings.

So as of yesterday my girlfriend has been feeling a little depressed she says. So I've been trying to help cheer her up with no success. So this morning, I get a text from her while I was at work that read, "Mike called me and now I feel better. He cheered me up. [Image: wink.gif]"

Mike is one of her single police officer guy friends that wants to get with my girl. I know this because my girlfriend told me so. They dated a couple times before my girl and I met. She told me all about it shortly after her and I started dating. I'm thinking she is a tad narcissistic. She's always telling me about all the guys that want her, as well as every guy that talks to her, or even looks at her.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little hurt, and a bit turned off by this. Not really jealous, but more of a, "wow did you really just say that?" sort of way.

I asked 2 other guys I work with today about their thoughts on the matter and they both said they''d be bothered by that too. My thinking is that I would never say something like that to my girl because I can see how it could very easily hurt someone's feelings. "Hi. Kim called me today. You know, the one that wants me? She cheered me up. Snapped me right out of my funk. wink, wink"

After she sensed that my feelings might have been hurt, she asked me if that hurt my feelings and I told her, "Yes, a little. Just kinda made me wonder hmmm, how would you like it if I or someone else said something similar to you?" To which, she never offered even the slightest apology.

Am I justified in feeling this way, or am I over reacting or just overly sensitive? Your thoughts appreciated.

Shit, I don't think I have the stomach for this thread....

Went on a date with a woman who initially contacted me on here (which I like and appreciate) last night. The date went well and we talked over food and drinks for 3.5 hours. Good conversation for the most part with maybe 1 or 2 occasions when neither of us said anything. We get to the end of the date and we are standing outside of the place saying our good nights. We went in for the goodbye hug but i did not kiss her. I wanted to but was having trouble reading her vibes. Is this a good or bad thing? ..................Don't be scared to hurt my feelings. I want as much constructive criticism as possible.

I cringed at reading "Goodbye hug"...

Quote: (05-30-2013 01:53 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I cringed at reading "Goodbye hug"...

Hahaha so lame, he hug closed her [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (05-30-2013 12:01 AM)RCron Wrote:  

Hi all.

Ughhhhhhh

[Image: game-over-man-game-over.jpg?w=474]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion